• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos Phoenix (OC) VS Emrakul (Magic: The Gathering)

Battle of the High 2-A Eldritch abominations!

Speed equalized, and True Form for Emrakul.

[[1]]Emrakul's profile and [[2]]Chaos Phoenix's profile.

Chaos Phoenix - 2 (Xmark12, FateAlbane)

Emrakul - 0

Inconclusive - 0

I was meaning to vote on this yesterday, but I never had the time to. Oh well.

Chaos Pheonix's Advantages: Longer range, more potent Reality Warping, Teleportation, BFR, Soul Manipulation, absorb attacks and increases its power, immune to Reality Warping (Bet'cha Fate will comment about this again but I'm still adding this as an advantage. >:T), Conceptual Manipulation, Anti-Matter Manipulation, Cloning, Duplication

Emrakul's Advantages: Non-Corporeal, Telekinesis, Void Manipulation (So existence erasure's available to him too! :D), Gravity Manipulation, Durability Negation, Psysics Manipulation, Nigh Invunerability, resistance to Magic and Reality Warping

Alright, got the advantages set up. The more glaring advantage for Chaos Pheonix is its better range, Reality Warping, attack absorption, and possible immunity to Reality Warping. Nigh Invunerability, Durability Negation, and Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure does give Emrakul a fighting chance though. But, in the end, I'm going to side with the Chaos Pheonix for this one, mainly because of its slight hax advantage in range and Reality Warping.

Chaos Pheonix 6-7/10 times.

Ww thanks for the great analysis! I chose Emrakul cuz many people say he is the strongest 2-A in VS Battles wiki.

Also, what's wrong with immunity to reality warping? And Fate? Who Fate? There's a lot of people in this wiki with Fate, and its a common word.

Yes. Yes, I will. You can be immune to a ton of things, but Reality Warping is a no no unless you're High 1-A or 0. lol Xmark's precognition too strong.

You can have resistance, even loads of resistance against it like Emrakul here, but Immunity to RW is fallacious unless you're that high in the tiering system. Even Matt from the VSBW and other people in chat agreed with me when I discussed the topic with them later on.

Conversely, If I saw the profile of a character Immune to a million different powers, but only resistant against Reality Warping, I wouldn't say a thing.

Welp, being here and all, time to give my input (I'll take that Immunity to RW as Extreme Resistance to it, just like in Emrakul's case).

Emrakul's best bet on this one would be to use his Void Manipulation and Erasure abilities to try and finish the Chaos Phoenix off... But ultimately, it will be positively hard for any side to finish the other one off.

I don't know how long this match could take, but as I see it, it should last ages or more than time itself before a victor is decided... When/if it does happen, though, Chaos Phoenix should take it.

Even with Speed Equalized, being able to clone/duplicate herself sounds like a very good asset in order to win this. Many of their most dangerous abilities cancel each other out and with both being extremely resistant against the likes of Reality Warping, and Emrakul having Nigh Invulnerability while the Phoenix can just keep multiplying, it won't be exactly easy to pop one or another out of existence by any stretch of the imagination.

Eventually, however, and after enough effort, I can see CP overwhelming Emrakul with its numbers and taking it. It has enough hax for that... But oh boy, will that take a looong while before he goes down for real.

Hmm, no offense Fate, but we differ on this. But wait, is this already a wiki-wide rule? If not, then it's staying. It is only immune to reality warping of its level (High 2-A RW), since it fought the Radiant Goddess and was immune to her RW. Speaking of which, I have to make all their profiles sooner or later.

Welp, another vote for CP in extreme diff. This looks to be a good fight with an actual winner.

See this thread . Reality Warping users and methods vary from series to series. Because a character no-sells Reality Warping in his own verse, it does not mean another good enough Reality Warper from another series wouldn't be able to affect him/her.

A powerful enough RW user could affect someone who should be immune all the same. That's what reality warping is all about.

Back