• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since there are very promising discussions about Discord becoming 3-A, I don't think it would be very productive to start battles against tier 4 characters for now

As for this battle, unless Doomsday has a really good counter for discord's haxes, I don't think he has a chance.

Though, I don't know much about doomsday here, I have to see what he's capable of to solidify my vote.

Power null, Transmutation, BFR, basically all the stuff on Discord's profile that Doomsday doesn't resist, coupled with the amount of Teleporation and clone spam Discord uses Doomsday will have a tough time even hitting him.

Jackxagon said:
Since there are very promising discussions about Discord becoming 3-A, I don't think it would be very productive to start battles against tier 4 characters for now
He's probably only going to get a Possibly 3-A/Low 2-C rating so it's fine to keep making matches for him.

Oof

W╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠ÂP╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠Â-╠ÂC╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Â?╠Â

I╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠Â,╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠ÂD╠Âi╠Âs╠Âc╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âx╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Â

S╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Âi╠Âb╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âp╠Âp╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âh╠Â

Welp, time to close I guess. Look out for 3-A/Low 2-C Discord soon though, more matches will soon be available for him.

And we'll finally be able to fairly settle Bill vs. Discord.

Back