• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos abilities upgrade

Honestly all of the evidence for chaos having created purgatory seens vague and inconclusive, unless there is a direct statement i do not think the wiki will accept that chaos created it as well, especiallt since derrierie phrase seens to imply that the purgatory is a place where people from all realms can go

Honestly all of the evidence for chaos having created purgatory seens vague and inconclusive, unless there is a direct statement i do not think the wiki will accept that chaos created it as well, especiallt since derrierie phrase seens to imply that the purgatory is a place where people from all realms can go
Purgatory and Capital of the dead are dimensions for souls. I don't see why we shouldn't assume that Chaos created them.

Purgatory and Capital of the dead are dimensions for souls. I don't see why we shouldn't assume that Chaos created them.
Because souls existed before earth and very likely existed before chaos very existence, also once again we need conclusive proof that he did create purgatory the burden of proof is on youl to proof that he created not on me to proof he did not

Because souls existed before earth and very likely existed before chaos very existence
WTF

also once again we need conclusive proof that he did create purgatory the burden of proof is on youl to proof that he created not on me to proof he did not
Then who created it, These dimensions are important to Chaos world, Chaos brought the world to how it is. Another thing I want to point out is the fact that that you assume that world = Earth

Yes, life did not start on hearth
Then who created it, These dimensions are important to Chaos world, Chaos brought the world to how it is. Another thing I want to point out is the fact that that you assume that world = Earth
It may have existed beforehand just like the stars where chaos was born , there were also non soul living beings on purgatory so you can also say it got connected to the living world in order to gather souls instead of created with it
also you can say that capital of the dead and purgatory were created as a consequence of chaos creating the world and not as direct part of the creation
At the end of the day wether or not chaos created the purgatory is very vague and up in the air therefore it cannot be used for an upgrade, until four knights of the apocalipse give us more evidence

Because souls existed before earth and very likely existed before chaos very existence, also once again we need conclusive proof that he did create purgatory the burden of proof is on youl to proof that he created not on me to proof he did not
If there is no life or creature before Chaos born, so where is soul come from to exist before ?

Honestly all of this thread is headcannon there is no proof that he did create the thing orly theories and suppositions

Yes, life did not start on hearth
Where did it start, please tell me
It may have existed beforehand just like the stars where chaos was born
Chaos was born amidst ancient stars, it doesn't say and the afterlife existed
there were also non soul living beings on purgatory
Yes there are also monster in purgatory but Nakaba said in the Q&A that monsters also came from chaos
so you can also say it got connected to the living world in order to gather souls instead of created with it
I kind of address in my first point, and I don't see why Chaos didn't create it, chaos created souls and the entity can also create dimensions fast.
At the end of the day wether or not chaos created the purgatory is very vague
I don't how it is vague when everything clearly points that it created it, Monster inside purgatory came from chaos, Meliodas stating that if Arthur lost control of chaos he would make the Britannia something similar to Purgatory, Chaos being able to create dimensions easily, both Purgatory and Capital of the death being dimensions essential to chaos World. I don't see chaos created purgatory is vague.

@Theendzero13 please would you give your reason why you feel that Purgatory existed before the World came to be
The burden of truth is on you to prood that chaos did create purgatory and unfortunely there is no direct statement from that therefore it cannot be accepted, while chaos creating purgatory is not impossible at the end of the day is just a theory we do not grant powers based on theories or vague stuff

The burden of truth is on you to prood that chaos did create purgatory and unfortunely there is no direct statement from that therefore it cannot be accepted, while chaos creating purgatory is not impossible at the end of the day is just a theory we do not grant powers based on theories or vague stuff
I have already given above, with all points leading that it created purgatory with nothing really disputing it.

I asked you to give reason why purgatory existed before the world or why souls existed before Chaos

I asked you to give reason why purgatory existed before the world or why souls existed before Chaos
The universe existed before chaos and if you say that tje purgatory was not created by him them souls already existed beforehand by default since there are living being in purgatory

The universe existed before chaos
True
if you say that tje purgatory was not created by him them souls already existed beforehand
Two forms of monsters exist in purgatory, mutated souls and original inhabitants, all monsters came from Chaos, races are what contain souls, Chaos brought everything from nothingness including the souls so souls existing before Chaos is just funny

True

Two forms of monsters exist in purgatory, mutated souls and original inhabitants, all monsters came from Chaos, races are what contain souls, Chaos brought everything from nothingness including the souls so souls existing before Chaos is just funny
I still do not see definitive proof that he did create purgatory, that is a very important piece of information that merlin would for sure would have bring out when describing chaos which on itself impliers he did not create it otherwise it would be noted

Merlin have mention it is land of Chaos before, due to this it could be created by Chaos, even all monster born from Chaos too.

Merlin have mention it is land of Chaos before, due to this it could be created by Chaos, even all monster born from Chaos too.
Land of chaos just means it is a very chaotic place and cjaos could have simple put the monsters there or they could have gotten any other way

I wll say my last post here: unless there is a direct statement that chaos did create purgatory that is a big no for me especially how the site excrutinize realm creation on many other verses like naruto as an example

Back