• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainz and hellfire. And dead families.

So uh. I'm rusty as **** on my Kratos but isn't soul ripping with Claws of Hades a pretty common move for him?

like I said, rusty as ****

so we're talking about is Kratos, arguably one of the most experienced fighters on here with an ability to bypass Scorp's survivability reasonably

If that's the case, Kratos takes my vote for now.

I don't think Kratos is more experienced in this key

Scorpion is in his prime here and has already beaten gods before this guy

Plus teleport spam

I'm like 900% certain that from any of his keys he was already the most accomplished Spartan, a city of warriors/generals.

Beating gods doesn't mean much since the term is vague.

Neat.

Scorpion is older here and has already become a grandmaster of an entire ninja clan

Said god has been fighting people like Shao Kah who has successfully invaded many realms over thousands of years and Shinnok, who fought the thunder god for millennia in a fierce battle. Raiden also knows 700+ varieties of Jujutsu and 4 other martial arts

He was the greatest Spartan at this point yes. This is also after his stint as a general.

Who has the edge in AP here? I think Scorps is 12 Megatons but I'm unsure of Kratos

I'm not sure

He spammed AoE hax in character in the GoW 1 novel but I need to know if he still does that in the GoW 2 novel, then again time stop isn't enough to kill Scorpion since he needs to use the Soul of Hades right away

IIRC he only used it once in combat when he time stopped the tentacles coming towards him

The rest of the instances were just him deconstructing or repairing stuffs

Also he used or tried to use his illusion dispelling hax quite a few times in the game, which shows he is relatively hax-happy.

He had a reason to spam illusion hax since he was fighting the Furies especially Tisiphone, I can't just say Kratos spams the EoT therefore he spams his other hax as well

Fairly certain Kratos has this in the bag, this is the version that has reacted to instant TP before. See Pollux/Castor for example.

Back