• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man General Discussion Thread

I doubt that Makima has a High-Mid level regeneration, because she is an ordinary demon, and they did not show powerful regeneration, besides, she regenerates the body through resurrection.

Is Makima's ability conceptual?
Denji's erasure probably is, Makima probably not.
I doubt that Makima has a High-Mid level regeneration, because she is an ordinary demon, and they did not show powerful regeneration, besides, she regenerates the body through resurrection.
Agreed, she dies and a little while later appears again from somewhere else, but the stuff with power should be worth at the very least low-mid, considering the sheer amount of blades she got impaled with
guys, why does Pochitta grow from fear to demons and not from fear to chainsaws?
He grows from both fear directed towards him as the chainsaw devil and fear directed to chainsaws.
Makima got rid of the first by making people love him instead( being loved seems to have a strong negative effect as opposed to being ignored.), and the latter likely wasn't strong anyway. ( Devils should still fear him, but maybe being loved by humans weakens him enough to no-sell that )

I saw a translation that said that Pochitta grows stronger from fear, in general, to all demons. That's what I mean))

but the stuff with power should be worth at the very least low-mid,

I agree, demons can regenerate limbs

Denji's erasure probably is, Makima probably not.

But she can control those she perceives to be "lower" than herself(It is only important for her that she considers the goal weaker than herself)
and is it so amazing that one of the strongest demons in the world has a conceptual ability? Even Cosmo had the ability to infuse information, more than in the entire Universe.

Chapter 94 is officially out.
Denji is probably going to need a new Key now that the world no longer fears him and he's "considerably weaker." Also, there are two feats that should be calced. The first is Denji sending a huge chunk of rock into the air, and the second is Katana Man and the other guy (Sword Man?) smashing that chunk of rock.

That'd make sense. Also, I think Makima's LS and Intelligence sections are weird, I'm not against her having Class 5 by virtue of weaker demons having it but it should be specified and what she does is way above Above Average intelligence.

Part 2 is coming out on Jump +
Also, it will get an anime... done by MAPPA
I liked the ending, just wish it had included Kobeni

Huh, I really expected it to end forever. Either way, I thought it didn't get translated for good yet. Any feats? Please be vague though

Huh, I really expected it to end forever. Either way, I thought it didn't get translated for good yet. Any feats? Please be vague though
On the last chapter?
Not really, there's no combat in it and Denji just explains how he killed Makima to Kishibe

That was probably brought up, but is Denji's ability to eat someone's name out of existence limited concept manipulation?

Back