• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

You're thinking too small my friend, watch him pull a soul eater and blow a chunk out of the moon
I wanted to say a country, but I really can't think of any country but Japan.

And I can't think that nuking a country like Japan out of the map is a good idea, but hey, it's Fujimoto, who knows!
it would be really funny if the Nuke devil is above Nuke level
which, seeing how the manga is going
is probably the case
I mean, nuke is supposed to be the most feared thing at that time, imagine in the midst of chaos, and from nowhere countries just gained nuclear weapons as well as people suddenly remember something like nuclear weapon exists.

Man, the Nuke devil would be buffed like hell... Maybe the moon will really vanishes.

We're joking about the rising power levels of devils, but if it turns out next chapter that the bullets are made of stone / metal rather than human flesh, then the Gun Goddess is gonna get buffed again.

Also, remember the "Duck and Cover!" cartoons they made for schools on what to do if a nuke dropped during the Cold War? Nuclear Weapons would be 100% more feared than the Gun Devil, and that's despite how nuclear war never happened.

actually
if Yoru recreated the Oppenheimer poster with the Nuke Devil
since nukes are her children
that would be raw as hell

9VDNsSO.jpeg

s-l1200.jpg

actually
if Yoru recreated the Oppenheimer poster with the Nuke Devil
since nukes are her children
that would be raw as hell

9VDNsSO.jpeg

s-l1200.jpg
I can see Fujimoto pull an Oppenheimer
We're joking about the rising power levels of devils, but if it turns out next chapter that the bullets are made of stone / metal rather than human flesh, then the Gun Goddess is gonna get buffed again.

Also, remember the "Duck and Cover!" cartoons they made for schools on what to do if a nuke dropped during the Cold War? Nuclear Weapons would be 100% more feared than the Gun Devil, and that's despite how nuclear war never happened.
People do be underestimating the fear of nuclear weapon, like if you see one up the sky, 100% you're dead meat unless you have 60 seconds and a bunker

Does Fujimoto play Fallout?

Uh, yes... and other things.
come on, this is Fujimoto
"I got this new anime plot. Basically there's this bomb-hybrid girl, except she's got a huge butt.
I mean some serious cakes.
A real set of money makers.
Packin' some gooseberry-grinders.
Massive show-stopper jean-rocker's.
Big ol' Brazilian broadside-barns."

"What happens next?!"

"One day a stronger bomb girl shows up with an even bigger callipygian caboose!
Humongous honky tonk badonkadonks!"

Then Darkness goes to earth and stops the explosion, death appears, then Endgame happens!
Imagine if Asa takes over and then Nuke is about to be used for good to finally kill a primal fear or as humanity is filled with hope, only for Darkness to appear from hell as if time has stopped and then extend it's wings as darkness envelops the initial nuclear fireball as it slowly shrinks and extinguishes itself to nothing along with everyone's hope.
kinda cool i guess.

"I got this new anime plot. Basically there's this bomb-hybrid girl, except she's got a huge butt.

"What happens next?!"

Then you know what's next?!?!

Her mom, Warmommy, actually has a whole bakery, and by bakery, I mean a set of 2 hunkabunka badonkas full of motherloadian badonkas inside them, and 2 huge bazingers bomba baked badonkers.

by Badonkers I mean the real Real REal REAl REAL Huge Bahonkers, like HUGE.

"What happens next?!"

Don't forget up top.

Back