• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Get this, The are 4 Horsemen Devils of the Apocalypse
Conquest (Control)
War
Death
Famine (Famine)

Makima(Control) seemingly remembers all that which Chainsaw Man has Conceptually erased, and wanted to use him to erase the Other 3 Horsemen, (see the Chapter in which she talks about what CSM has erased)

War Devil also remembers Nuclear Weapons (which happens to be one of the Devil's/Concepts CSM erased), and even so in the end she directly states that she will use Nuclear Weapons on the Chainsaw Devil, alluding to the fact that not only does it resist the memory aspect they could also possibly utilize concepts Chainsaw Man has Erased

SPOILER="CSM 2 Spoiler "] War devil remembers Nuclear Weapons (which happens to be one of the Devil's/Concepts CSM erased), and even so in the end she directly states that she will use Nuclear Weapons on the Chainsaw Devil, alluding to the fact that not only does it resist the memory aspect they could also possibly utilize concepts Chainsaw Man has Erased[/SPOILER]
About this part

The war devil stated that she will make chainsaw man vomit the nuclear bombs meaning her goal is to restore the nuclear devil it doesn't mean that she can use the erased concepts. Since her power seemingly allows her to use any weapon related to war it makes sense that that war devil would want the nukes restored.

Okay, uh if no one's gonna say it, Class K LS (right?), War Devil yeeted out a Man's spine no difficulty.
Chainsaw Devil should scale as they had a big fight, although it left them heavily weakened

you can have Class K just for that? damn that's neat
Haha, just check out Mortal Kombat pages
also can someone calc this lift strengh for Chainsaw man Denji?

Looks like another class K

Also shouldn't Denji's up to range be Tens of Meters with Chainsaws for the above scan and that time with the Sharknado

More Editing: wth shouldn't Denji have Immense Pain Tolerance for not even gaf while his whole body was an fire and Limited Fire Manipulation for creating sparks and heat to light himself and a Devil iirc the Pupper Devil on Fire

Last edited:
Okay, uh if no one's gonna say it, Class K LS (right?), War Devil yeeted out a Man's spine no difficulty.
Chainsaw Devil should scale as they had a big fight, although it left them heavily weakened
We don't really know the specifics of her power, it might be duraneg. We also don't know how the fight went down or even if this version of war is the exact same, I say wait for now.

Denji appears in this chapter with a banger fight against the Cockroach Devil, unwittingly oneshotting the Bat Devil like Canon fodder and what seems to be a High 8-C feat😭🔥🔥🔥

I died laughing when Denji just gave shit to his moral dilemma and was like "Yo dude, there's a cat too"

Interesting chapter. I wonder why Denji was so uncaring of human life, though.

Denji has been extremely Denji even in the school, i guess the only reason he isn't the no.1 bully target is because hes absolutely not the stand there and take it type (at least when it comes to male students)

Maybe important to scaling, and also some new lore:

Chainsaw Man totally gimped the War Devil, and caused the Cold War in the CSM universe to be way colder than it was irl, and not just cuz he ate the Nuke Devil (Yoru states there haven't been any wars since WW2). It's also implied that the Nuke Devil was part of the War Devil, which likely means that Devils of more specific concepts (say, the Smallpox Devil or BDSM Devil) would be smaller portions of stronger, more generalized Devils (such as the Pestilence Devil and the Conquest/Control Devil, respectively)

War getting gimped by Chainsaw implies that War is weaker than Conquest/Control and likely the other 2 Horsemen. What makes matters even worse is that War is currently stuck in a Fiend body, which as shown with Gun and Blood/Power means they're weaker than normal.

Yoshida being Denji's wingman got a good laugh out of me, probably the funniest way to advance the plot by bringing Chainsaw and War together. I'm pretty sure Yoshida's not just doing it just cuz Denji and Asa are desperate for a partner tho. He probably knows something's sketchy about her and wants someone near her who can put her down if need be.

Reactions: Rez
I don`t think anyone was that surprised with Yuko being evil, but her being that much of a psycho caught me off guard

What's with this dead ass thread bruh we not gonna talk about the new manga chapter? The episode? C'mon CSM fans.

I wonder if the whole "just like Chainsaw Man" thing is supposed to be a sort of deconstruction of how fictional characters are idolized and viewed as role models. Also, demon design be cool

chainsaw man, more like midsaw man lmao got em
why hasnt anyone calced the dude getting smashed through like 7 skyscrapers, it's basically the current calc, x6-7

Back