• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaddest Characters On The Wiki

Explanations later... maybe.

Pretty tired right now and I don't want to write a paragraph on phone..

But anyone who has watched Gurren Laggan already knows what he's about.
Kamina is easily deserving of a top 3 spot AT LEAST as someone who's watched Gurren Lagann

All your discussions are a waste of time, Ikki is no.1 through 10, he's just that much of a Chad.

I'll update the list when i have the time. I'm currently busy rn. But can anyone make a the list in the comment section what are the agreed spots for the characters.

To Yujiro i know, but for Akuma i don't.
I admit I only have basic knowledge of Akuma as I’ve just started getting into Street Fighter but some feats that warrant his Chad status are that he killed his teacher Goutetsu and stole his neck beads, he put his equally skilled brother into a combat-induced coma, casually jumped and killed M. Bison, defeated an assassin who’s fought in hundreds of death matches and had a kill rate of 180%, split the Ayers Rock with a punch, did the same thing to an island as well as a meteor, fought on par with a demigod for 500 years straight (the latter is non canon), and that he’s pretty much an apex predator in the SF verse

We should let Mordekaiser be no.1

* The whole continent needed to band together against him.

* After he found out that there are no gods of death in the realm of death he was so angry he refused to die. (literally)

* After his physical vessel was sealed beneath the Immortal Bastion Mordekaiser was forced out of the physical realm again, and what none of the cultists knew however is that all of this was according to Mordekaiser's plan. when he returned to the empty wasteland of the afterlife he was met by the hundreds of thousands who died under his reign prevented by his dark magic they would never fade, they would be his eternal army bound to his will, and even the weakest of the spirits were given purpose just like how he used the souls of the cultists to forge his famous ant squashing mace (Nightfall), the weakest of the souls would become the building blocks of his afterworld.

* And so Mordekaiser became the god/king of the afterlife.
No no, you aint getting it anywhere, Aatrox sharing with Mordekaiser or I will do war with you and make the thread page to 700. Sharing or none

Okay, Anne ******* Mayer.

-Had multiple political and economical marriages, which she used to build a militarized faction so powerful it could oppose the universal world order AND the rebel faction as powerful as the world order. Is literally the empress of 2 completly unrelated empires and even married a princess because why the **** not.

-Has a harem of the universe most powerful men, villains and heroes alike, because she owned them in fights. She charms woman on the regular as well.

-Master practioneer of the Pray Style, a Martial art infamous for wrecking your body after prolonged us. Can square up against monsters who could turn chunks of a planet to ash if they want to with nothing but pure skill.

-Has fight in horrific body condition, insane stress and pain and won.

-Has reached peerles intelligence in combat, martial arts, strategy and sciene through hard ******* work.

-Became a Knight even when everyone told her that her physical specs were trash. Was told right in her face to become a general or scientist because her physical stats are barely passable and she deadass still became a Knight

-Is an absolute dork outside of combat, which makes her dirty figher and shittalker persona absolutly hilarious, as she goes from retired "Im too old for this shit" office lady to "I'm going to disable you for life if you try to fight me".

To round it off, as I dont want to write every little detail down, here is a image gallery of Anne being a ******* badass:
Anne before smoking an entire troop of Knights:
n7Mowjf.png
TKKjPgN.png

4cjq07z.png

Anne before she invades a entire planet full of enemies:
lhLDV2e.png

Anne before she fight against someone the narration describes as "One person fleet":
vBbTrd7.png

Anne after being casually overpowered by the same enemy and asked why she is even trying because of how weak physically she is:
jhU7d9H.png

Anne fighting an incredible powerful opponent AFTER she went through an entire planetary war:
5vb3rGX.png

Anne even in the most hopeless of times (Yes, Woman is squaring up against an entire spacefleet with a sword and sandals):
dDzklrM.png

Bonus: Anne being a ******* goblin:
H5jAnTW.png
Naw Anne got me acting up 🥵

Controversial but Kirito is def a chad, although he develops into one so I'd say put Kirito (Post-Aincrad) on the list (didn't realize we had to list of reasons.)

SAO
  • Goes from being a wimp loner in SAO who can barely talk to people to one of the strongest and most respected players in the game.
  • Multiple Girls thirst for him yet he stays true to his girlfriend and never falters from loving her.
  • Through sheer intelligence, he discovers the true identity of the person who trapped them in SAO and fights him, dies, then comes back to life just to kill him with sheer willpower.
ALO
  • His girlfriend remains trapped in the game but instead of being a sad boi about it, he goes into the game himself to save her.
  • Saves her from being assaulted and mind-broken in-game, the guy who trapped her tries to kill Kirito irl but Kirito disarms him and spares his life.
GGO
  • Solves an entire murder plot.
  • Tescues a girl while surviving being injected with lethal medicine
  • Helps said girl recover from her trauma/phobia of guns in the process.
Ordinal Scale
  • Girlfriend loses her memories due to some jackass wanting his daughter back but he still decides to pursue him.
  • Uses government connections to confront the man personally
  • Spends a single night training and goes from a shut-in NEET to someone who can defeat a guy literally empowered by an exo-suit that makes them much stronger and faster than the average human
  • Enters SAO once more and defeats the true final boss to prevent a bunch of people from dying again.
Alicization
  • Gets invited to test a top secret machine that can literally copy souls because he's just that cool.
  • A guy who was part of the murder plot Kirito solved comes for revenge. Kirito gets hit by a lethal injection but is strong enough to thrust an umbrella into the dude's leg and make him stay down.
  • Survives said Lethal Injection and gets put into a simulation where he
  • Gets put back into the simulation and trains to become a knight until eventually, he kills a dude because he dared to assault his student. Tells Eugeo that some rules are ******* stupid and that you should always follow what you think is right.
  • Gets put in prison for crimes with Eugeo, and escapes anyways
  • Climbs a 100 Floor Tower in order to defy the church and save one of his old friends.
  • Defeats a literal god of that world who was Nigh-Omnisicent.
  • Becomes a vegetable after the fight but later regains himself and fights through an entire war.
  • Ends the war and gets trapped in the simulation with his girlfriend and spends 200 years there, becoming the longest living human in the history of that universe.
  • Comes back to said world and defeats a space demon that the Underworld had been struggling with for years.
There's more but I've made my point.

Idk about that. He was working hard to see naked girls at one point. He let horniness get in the way of a battle
Next you gonna tell me letting his little bro insert his index finger inside his crevice so he coud jump high enough to see naked girls in a bathhouse was cringe???

Back