• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaddest Characters On The Wiki

So this is the opposite version of Cringiest Characters On The Wiki. But this time as the title says it's the Chaddest mf on the wiki.

You can be cringe, and can still be a chad at the same time (kind of).

Cringe isn't exactly the opposite of chad. The term 'simp' is the opposite of chad.

But W thread though.

he's a chad by definition. I can't even begin to explain just how chad Phoenix Ikki is. Really, the meme should be renamed from Chad to Ikki. That's how Chad he is.

Yea but i don't know a single shit about him so?
ayt so the strongest warriors of Hades' army are called the Judges, they're like as strong as the strongest Saints of Athena.

So 3 of them gang up on Gemini Kanon, who's probably the strongest or second strongest of Athena's Gold Saints (her strongest warriors), he starts getting his ass kicked.

The main man Ikki over here, shows up outta no where and starts beating the ever living **** outta one of Judges, then challenges the other 2 to a 2v1 before Hades himself teleports him out of there, saving his strongest warriors, just for Ikki to start beating up Pandora who has god given powers to be stronger than all 3 judges combined.

Ikki just built different. The dude also cannot die, every god in the series has tried. Ikki built different.

Hero (Shin Megami Tensei)
O9SUDhm.png

Yu Narukami, there's a reason everyone calls him Chad Narukami. He's a kind hearted saint who always seeks the truth, always pulls all the women, and is one of the best bro's you could ever have.

Not sure if I can be convincing about it, but I'll try anyway. Be a good way to wind down.

Absolute Tartar Sauce

First time he appeared, he wrecks a whole group of Ultras in a single attack and makes a long winded introduction of himself, only running away because a literal God-Tier had to step in.

In a second major appearance, he recruits pre-corruption versions of Dark Ultras and causes a divergence in the timeline, adding them to the list of major antagonists now turned into mere goons in his presence. Also wrecks Reiwa Era Zero, who was acknowledged as the legit top-tier outside of legendary figures at the time.

The last chapter if his intro arc, yes his intro arc, mans pulled a move that put the entire Land of Light in a dead end, having captured their princess as a bargaining chip. This is right after wrecking an overclocked Zero, who kitbashed his two strongest forms just to even land one single strike on him.

Unfortunately, this is almost immediately undermined in the next arc, but not without giving a fight. Even after losing his troops one after another, and having lost his biggest edge in combat, that is his Kenbunshoku ass analytical prediction ability, still put up long enough of a fight against multiple opponents, one of them being a super-powered up Zero with layers upon layers of multiplier boosts.

Then this bastard reveals he isn't even using all of his powers yet, so he pulled a Frieza and tries to nuke the planet he was fighting on, and the only guy capable of stopping him is King. Aka the Deus Ex Machina of the Ultras. Their clash tears open a hole in reality, on top of a secondary source saying the war he initiated weakened the dimensional barriers between realities, and gets succked into a different universe in a heavily weakened state.

In this weakened state, he still has enough power to solo a trio that could only be beat simultaneously by the main Ultra's final form, only after a negotiation of course because he is civilized as shit even after losing his planet which will eventually blow up.

And here's the kicker; he does all this, because he wants to ensure the survival of his species.

Sinbad

-Badass singularity that goes against predetermination
-Has one of the best theme that makes you want to fight god
-High king of the seven seas
-Charisma that can turn straight men gay and gay women straight
-has 7 djinns
-Enough gold to blind you

-Mountain of a man but still gentle
-Only drinks milk
-MANLY MOUSTACHE
-Seduced the hottest woman in the game just by existing in her vicinity
-Only needs a shield to fight, still kicks everyone's ass
-Crossed an entire battlefield and blocked a hail of thousands of arrows just to save a Poro
-Couldnt punch through an indestructible door, so went through the mountain it was bolted to instead to save a child trapped behind it
-Makes it his calling card to always have a grin in action, even when bob sledding down an active lava floe, fighting dragons, or holding up entire mountains
-Never wears a shirt but lives in the magic north pole where its cold enough that steel immediately shatters on contact with the air

DEATH CAN HAVE ME, WHEN IT EARNS ME

DEATH CAN HAVE ME, WHEN IT EARNS ME
Must number 1 😎

Dante from devil may cry

Need I say more?

Freaking AI’s determine that he’s the hottest guy in all of video games.

FCBOYBEUYAAkYw-.jpg:large

The whole "Hurr durr, gender equality! I'll hit men and women! I'll treat everyone like shit!" monologue shtick is pure schmuck, whether the deliverer be Satou Kazuma or Yusuke Urameshi.

Explanations later... maybe.

Pretty tired right now and I don't want to write a paragraph on phone..

But anyone who has watched Gurren Laggan already knows what he's about.

It’s some stiff competition chief. It’s hard to pick a spot.

Literally all of fiction 😭

Idk. All I know is that Dante’s on it.

And number 1
Try to list his chad shit you think he has done.

Explanations later... maybe.

Pretty tired right now and I don't want to write a paragraph on phone..

But anyone who has watched Gurren Laggan already knows what he's about.
Take your time and unfortunately i haven't watched Gurren Laggan.

Back