• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CEO of Sex vs. The Ultimate Gamer

Lacku

He/Him
Ned and Berdly get into an argument about what's better, Beast Slayer or Super Smashing Fighters, and things get heated very quickly.

Battle Location: Your moms house

FIGHT!

(Berdly is in his Light World key)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

CEO of Sex: The_one_you_least_expect, Dalesean027, Akidwholiketopowerscale, theultimate5105, AbaddonTheDisappointment, KLOL506, Coolboy6, AnAverageUsername, Mariogoods, Spinorr, Oliver_de_jesus, Veloxt1r0kore

The Ultimate Gamer:

Berdly seems chill so they settle their differences:
Thebestsilver

Last edited:
Now a better question is, does Ned have his Lego death star?
Unfortunately Ned doesn't have it on his profiles standard equipment but even if he had it I don't think it'd do much damage since his lego death star seems to break easier than the real thing

That would make the battle basically just a fist fight (more than it already is)
A fist fight would be more fair but Ned laptop bashing is so funny to me I might just leave it in

But... what if he throws the laptop and it is simply dodged? In that case, there could be a counterattack, and a draw. I'm going to vote tie, although the laptop k.o. sounds funny

He is smart enough to not trow It... Why woukd he trow It instead of using It as a meele wepon?
I mean, one push and it can fall, my argument is that the laptop I don't know if its solid enough to win, many things can happen with that laptop in the fight, having the winning weapon does not mean to have the victory, so I keep my vote in a draw.

Back