• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celty Calc

Il try but il have to rewatch the series to check how tall/the volume of some of the buildings are in around that area, if possible it'd be nice if someone knew and told me any pixel scale stuff on mobile since I don't use my computer much, that and if there's any scenes with Shinra and a full view of the apartment or buildings nearby to help Calc this then that would be nice to be informed of as well , for context Shinra is 5'10 (or 178 cm)

Last edited:
Back