• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that comes from the part where you assume I say Cell would gain a 612x power Up? Because if it's, read above.

This is assuming Cal was calling Cell surviving Doomsday's attacks with regen NLF, but I guess he could be talking about the Zenkai. In that case, Cell BFRing Doomsday or Solar Flaring him to eat him would still make it unfair.

Even if Cell can't pierce DD's skin the Solar Flare will give him enough time to BFR it. DD can't beat the regen.

Except he easily can with planetary range and fire breath/energy projection. If Teen Gohan can and Doomsday is on the level of DB characters faaaaaaaaaaaar above Gohan, he can totally destroy Cell. Also yes I was talking about Zenkai.

Yeah, but is Doomsday the type of guy to punch someone's legs after he ripped them in half?

After seeing them regenerate like Swamp Thing? Yes.

I said above that Cell Likely couldn't cover that gap with one Zenkai only. Overtime he'd get strong enough to face him.

Don't underestimate the Zenkai tho. The jumps are crazy.

The fire breath is legit tho. I think this is fair then and not a stomp.

@Dragon

I can try even though it will take a couple hours (Plus college)

But. Do I need too? Doomsday is a brute, as everyone in this thread already stated. Punching something repeatedly even if it doesn't work is literally his entire fighting style in every incarnation.

Him doing something like "Punch repeatedly until they die" I can find literally anywhere.

@Schnee

Less about him continuing to attack Cell, but more about him being smart enough to try and do more each time than just busting him to pieces.

@Schnee beating someone to a pulp is reducing it to blood at best. Cell's core is a... cell.

The real cal howard said:
Because Doomsday stopped being an idiot eventually.
Can you show scans of this or give examples? I don't know much about Doomsday, intelligence wise, and his Intelligence section isn't that clear.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Schnee

Less about him continuing to attack Cell, but more about him being smart enough to try and do more each time than just busting him to pieces.
You don't need to be smart to keep punching something repeatedly.

In fact only an idiot would keep doing somethjnh after it doesn't work

Which certainly helps in Doomsdays case

Because the flying feat he had was from a clone of him. Not the real Doomsday.

^Also this is just nonsensical

Doomsdays significantly weaker clone created flight through reactive evoulution, the true Doomsday can do this no issue.

I think this comes to a question: Would Cell use some of his wincons before DD becomes smart enough to use something else to beat the regen?

"Doomsdays significantly weaker clone created flight through reactive evoulution, the true Doomsday can do this no issue."

Doesn't Doomsday's reactive evolution activate on death?

"You don't need to be smart to keep punching something repeatedly.

In fact only an idiot would keep doing somethjnh after it doesn't work"

Doomsday would punch Cell. Cell would go into pieces. Cell regens. rinse and repeat. Him repeatedly doing that wouldn't change anything.

I think the people who brought up Cell as BFRing Doomsday into space was meant for just leaving him there, not as him going into space would kill him.

Oh yeah did I mention Doomsday's literal origin story is floating through space until he hit Earth?

I can give a scan of this as it's easier

Cell's only wincon is BFR and he's far too vain to do that. Doomsday has his own Zenkai.
So you think Cell would respond to repeatedly being splatted with just being too prideful to win? Where does this come from, when Cell got reduced to Second Form, he was ready to blow up the entire planet to win, why do you think he's too prideful and vain to try it?

Yeah, an imperfect state. Perfect believes he's perfect. He's fully willing to planet bust, obviously.
But Super Perfect Cell happened after Perfect Cell who was the one that was ready to planet bust. Why's BFR out of the question after he realized being vain didn't work?

Doomsday being so much stronger than he could easily bust out. Pulling a 682 so when Cell attempts it, he stops it, adapts, and it won't work anymore.

Except he easily can with planetary range and fire breath/energy projection. If Teen Gohan can and Doomsday is on the level of DB characters faaaaaaaaaaaar above Gohan, he can totally destroy Cell. Also yes I was talking about Zenkai.
You cant equate the ability of a Ki blast being able to bypass Cell's Regen to other characters like that. That's almost definitely an ability of Ki being able to damage something to that degree. Even if that wasn't the case, Doomsday would need to show such feats or something similar in his own stories. You can't give them feats from other verses like that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/692725

"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Calculations

Coefficient for Violent Fragmentation: The value is 69 (j/cc).

Coefficient for Vaporization: The value is 25700 (j/cc).

So it takes 372,463,768 times more energy to vaporize something than to blow it up"

AP advantage isn't big enough for Cell's regen to be beaten.
Worth pointing out that this wasn't a "the AP gap literally needs to be this big" (Otherwise MegaFoe SSJ2 Teen Gohan), it was just meant as "The gap is huge" and serves as a reference.

Cell was already disintegrated past his regenerative abilities by stuff weaker than that

Doomsday being so much stronger than he could easily bust out. Pulling a 682 so when Cell attempts it, he stops it, adapts, and it won't work anymore.
Absorption isn't Cell's first move, by the time he would use it is the time that he'd have shorten the AP gap considerably with Zenkais.

Not to mention, how do you stop being sucked dry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back