• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Doomsday's fought numerous beings that can fly and hasn't adapted to have it himself, but his clone did, then isn't that just a feat for the clone and not Doomsday?

Like how Superboy doesn't have all of Superman's resistances despite being his clone.

Why would he adapt when he doesn't need it?

There;s literally never been a case where he needed flight.

If a weaker clone did it, he can do it by common sense.

Also Superboy isn't an exact clone, he was an imitation

What do you mean by need?

"If a weaker clone did it, he can do it by common sense."

But physical strength and strength of abilities is not correlated.

What do you mean by imitation? The profile says he's a clone, and from what I remember, he was.

He never needed to spend time adapting to create flight

If it's a weaker Copy or Clone, yes it does.

Imitatio: A thing intended to simulate or copy something else.

Superboy isn't an exact clone, just born from a small portion of his DNA

An inferior clone developed flight, so I don't see how you can make the argument that the superior version can't. Especially since he copied more complex stuff, like Eradicatior's powers with just a glance, which come to think of it wouldn't it give him flight?

What makes this situation different?

So how was the Doomsday Clone created differently from Superboy for him to be compared to his predeccessor?

Superboy and Doomsday are both weaker copies then their predesscesor, as I pointed out.

Not 100 percent sure what created the Doomsday clones, all I know is that Superman stomped them which kinda gives away they're weaker

None of that changes what I said at all.

"Comparable" Doesn't mean equal, it means you're around that level.

Which makes me realize that analogy doesn't really work if Superboy is somewhat comparable yet Doomsday copies are vastly weaker then Doomsday

Either Way, DD hits once and GG

Isn't this just a stomp though

Unless the clone was stated to have different adaptation, there's no reason to assume the real Doomsday couldn't do the same, since it is exactly the same being but weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back