• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I took a look into CD-i's profile, what hax here does he use in-char? Especially since his sword is pretty much useless since TAS Link is literally a hero.

There had been no speed based arguments given, so we'll treating as if the OP had equalized. Match added

Zark2099 said:
There had been no speed based arguments given, so we'll treating as if the OP had equalized. Match added
We do not treat as if speed was equalised. Just DIC Link cannot speed blitz CDI Link.

Did anyone hear my point about Link's smart sword not hurting good guys? Why was the match added exactly when there was contention to the reason everyone FRA'd in the first place?

Well, if you were dissatisfied by the result, you can make a REDUX thread. Otherwise, the conclusion was definitely reached

Back