• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When did it ever just instantly one shot kill someone? Didnt do it to Arc, nor Einnashe and didnt effect Ciel when she directly touches it. So what proof is there that once it hits someone it just instantly destroys their soul?

When does it ever get used on someone thats healthy and it instantly one shots them? Hell wheres it even stated that thats how it works?
she one shotted Roa with it. she never hit Arc with it. she didn't have it against Einnashe and wasn't even in the location to his core. Satsujinki beat her and Merem there first to kill it. it one shots because that's what erasing a soul tends to do. the actual gun is not the Scripture. it's her modifications.

Tfw she literally fuses with her
This definitely refers to her personality, the materials directly say that FGO Kiara is of a lesser scale and then proceed to mention that, despite this, she would have a better shot against Buddha than her CCC self due to Nega-Saver

but it says she is at that level.

losing her seat due to a clumsy mistake is how the Sakuras love for Hakuno nerfed her specifically against her. CCC Kiara is also stated to be universal (obviously in Nasu terms factoring in the crazy planets), putting her way above Amaterasu and also has statements of only Buddha being able to fight her, which directly excludes Amaterasu as a result.
I mean, the game itself directly says that upon becoming an Earth Mother Goddess, she was simply approaching that level, but if you want to say she was one too, then that'd just be more evidence they were equal. The Amaterasu thing is very easily verifiably wrong since Amaterasu has a direct statement of only one person in the entire mooncell being able to bring her to a level where she can lose.

If you wanted to disregard that, Kiara's universe statement also still doesn't make her stronger than Amaterasu since the latter has statements of a similar level in any case so its just a weird assumption overall
GO Kiara's feats are shit too and the event would not of been the way it was if she was at the level of her CCC self. granted, we could just chalk this up to her not being in the Universe of Record (at least as far as memory goes) or it being related to Extella's events of CCC, since Extella is wildly different in how it treats everything compared to the older stuff.
Why wouldn't the event have been the way it was if she was at her CCC level though? The event is literally

1. Kiara is bored and messes around while waiting for Seraphix to become SERAPH

2. Kiara instantly stomps everyone

3. BB then nerfs her and we barely win

That'd be the same either way

This definitely refers to her personality, the materials directly say that FGO Kiara is of a lesser scale and then proceed to mention that, despite this, she would have a better shot against Buddha than her CCC self due to Nega-Saver
That is by far the least logical intepreation of the dialogue. Not only is personality never mentioned, but them fusing was explicitly necessary to fuse Seraphix and Seraph. This is because they were the same being after the fusion, this wouldn't make sense if it was just their personalities that fused

she one shotted Roa with it. she never hit Arc with it. she didn't have it against Einnashe and wasn't even in the location to his core. Satsujinki beat her and Merem there first to kill it. it one shots because that's what erasing a soul tends to do. the actual gun is not the Scripture. it's her modifications.
Also no, she finished off a dying Roa with it so Shiki didn't have to have the kill, if it one shot then bringing it vs Einnashe would have been very smart

Not to mention there'd be no reason to customize it so it has the ability to beat vampires to death physically, if it always one shot the soul of the target, in fact everything mentioning the scripture takes care to mention being able to beat them to death physically, since it was incapable of even affecting physical things previously

Before Ciel remodeled it, it was only effective against spiritual entities. Now, however, it has been transformed into a lump of iron that can pound a vampire to death with its physical attack power

she one shotted Roa with it.
Wasnt Roa on his Death Bed and my point was that it seems that the target has to have been killed physically before their soul is nuked.
she never hit Arc with it.
You right I was thinking of Black Barrel.
she didn't have it against Einnashe and wasn't even in the location to his core. Satsujinki beat her and Merem there first to kill it.
Huh I must be misremembering it then.
it one shots because that's what erasing a soul tends to do.
I mean my point was it kinda seemed to require someone to be killed before destroying their souls hell the thing used to only be effective against spirits until it was turned into a block of iron used to beat vampires to death, if simply touching it caused insta death why would it need to be used to beat vamps to death?
the actual gun is not the Scripture. it's her modifications.
So? The Seventh couldn’t even be used on physical targets until after her modifications so wouldnt that be a negative for Gil here?

I mean, the game itself directly says that upon becoming an Earth Mother Goddess, she was simply approaching that level, but if you want to say she was one too, then that'd just be more evidence they were equal. The Amaterasu thing is very easily verifiably wrong since Amaterasu has a direct statement of only one person in the entire mooncell being able to bring her to a level where she can lose.

If you wanted to disregard that, Kiara's universe statement also still doesn't make her stronger than Amaterasu since the latter has statements of a similar level in any case so its just a weird assumption overall

Why wouldn't the event have been the way it was if she was at her CCC level though? The event is literally

That'd be the same either way

That is by far the least logical intepreation of the dialogue. Not only is personality never mentioned, but them fusing was explicitly necessary to fuse Seraphix and Seraph. This is because they were the same being after the fusion, this wouldn't make sense if it was just their personalities that fused

Also no, she finished off a dying Roa with it so Shiki didn't have to have the kill, if it one shot then bringing it vs Einnashe would have been very smart

Not to mention there'd be no reason to customize it so it has the ability to beat vampires to death physically, if it always one shot the soul of the target, in fact everything mentioning the scripture takes care to mention being able to beat them to death physically, since it was incapable of even affecting physical things previously
it said Arcueid was "just about" the only one who could beat Amaterasu. a nerfed Servant Arcueid in conceptual space where Amaterasu would be amped mind you.

meanwhile it's directly stated that only Buddha can face Kiara.

The appearance she takes on after her demonic reincarnation is one of the highlights in CCC (and also a bit far out).
Its formal name is The Third Pleasure Heaven of Deeply Grateful Existence [随喜自在第三外法快楽天].
She is a new god descended from the Covetous Mother Goddess.
Only Saver, who has by all rights mastered the esoteric ability to completely turn off his sexual desire, is able to match up to this woman incarnate.
Amaterasu has been compared to the sun across the board. where are her universal statements? (and yes I'm well aware that sun level in Nasuverse doesn't mean literal sun level. at least not in Extra)

immeasurable speed character waiting for something.

would nuke them all unless she went out of her way to let them live. (though maybe she did since I haven't seen that in a long time.)
BB nerfed one thing of hers if memory serves which was enough to beat her, some stats and healing and some other minor things. the amount of hax CCC Kiara would have at her disposal with the Moon Cell, absorbing BB, and being of universal scale is insane and getting rid of her mind hax would've done virtually nothing to stop her from crushing everyone with her other stuff or just physical stats. she's also supposedly weaker than other Beasts, who are inconceivably weaker than CCC characters. but I guess we can chalk this up to a Universe of Record and Universe of Observation difference.

Roa's soul is rated as 1-A here, so unless him dying downgrades is soul to levels lower than that, it counts. pretty sure she also kills Roa Shiki Tohno in a bad ending with the Seventh.

it's easier said than done to pierce a dangerous enemy directly with something, as opposed to shooting them at range with the modified gun or hitting them with a much wider blunt force part of the weapon.

like i said, i dont care about the 1-A stuff, but since people love to preach about making CRTs, that's all I can say in response to it really.

@PsychoWarper Roa was yes. but i doubt this wiki treats his dying self as his soul dropping down to lower infinities. it i never stated that it needs to physically kill its target. Roa's immortality wouldn't even allow him to die to a physical strike from the chest, which is what Ciel did with the Seventh to him. that's why it's called an immortal killer. it kills those that are very hard to kill physically by just going to the soul.

it was modified for the reasons I mentioned to Paul.

the Seventh being modified can pierce living flesh along with the soul. the original version should still kill the soul if it hits the target. it just wouldn't cause any physical damage to them. Gilgamesh would also have the modified version since the original isn't an item from humanity.

Scans for the Kiara debate
In FGO, she appears as a staff member of the Offshore Oil Rig, Seraphix.
When she was first assigned to a Western church, she was exasperated because she was Buddhist, but she put her heart and soul into her work.
At that point, Kiara was undoubtedly a saint, but in January of 2019, the Demon God Zepar, who escaped from the Temple of Time, took over her body, and she transformed into a puppet of the Demon God Pillars used to rule Seraphix.

...But that was only the beginning. At some point, Kiara turned the tables, taking Zepar over and becoming a demonic being with control over the Demon God Pillars. Over time, she changed into a Beast. Searching through multiple parallel worlds, Kiara sought out the most powerful, perfect version of herself and fused with her.
This brought the Void Phenomenon of CCC into the FGO world, and she transformed her own body into SE.RA.PH, growing by using Servants as a source of nutrition.
Her intent from there was to merge with the Earth, but her plan was ultimately foiled by Meltryllis, BB, Passionlip, and Chaldea's Master.

Once she turned into an Alter Ego, she calmed down a bit.
Specifically, she vowed to herself that she would live a life of abstinence until her contract expires.
And so, while her personality has not changed, she has stopped thinking of everything that crosses her path as prey.
Her behavior towards Master is not unlike the demon Mara in Buddhist teachings. While she anxiously awaits the day when her Master buckles under the pressure of desire and drowns within themselves, she also is rooting for her Master to resist the exquisite temptation she represents.
Takes a few minutes to get to the parallel world stuff
Robin Hood
Hold up, (young man/little lady). Take what she says with a grain of salt.

Robin Hood
...Your name is Kiara, right? Were you the one who summoned BB while under Zepar's influence?

Sessyoin Kiara
Yes. Zepar's power taught me about many worlds so different from our own.

Sessyoin Kiara
Ah... “Parallel worlds” is it? Yes... “Chronicle Theoretical Phenomenon” and the like? Complex concepts.

Sessyoin Kiara
That is how I came to know about another version of me, one among the countless number to exist.

Sessyoin Kiara
And in her world, distant in time and space, the moon itself was a Holy Grail called the Mooncell Automaton.

Sessyoin Kiara
In a deep, dark space known as the Far Side of the Moon, that version of me was able to claim the Grail.

Sessyoin Kiara
Among the innumerable versions of me in numberless universes, she was the most...unique. Zepar was very, very pleased with her. So much so that he linked us together.

Sessyoin Kiara
I...I who did nothing but suffer as Seraphix fell into a frenzy...

Sessyoin Kiara
...and into the other “me”, the one who acquired the Mooncell for herself.

Sessyoin Kiara
As a result of this link, we became one and the same.

Passionlip

...So Zepar didn't salvage BB and digitize Seraphix...

Passionlip
No...he used you as a catalyst to give SE.RA.PH form.

Sessyoin Kiara
Correct. I tried to stop him, you understand... But my frail human body was no match for a Demon God Pillar.

Passionlip
...So you swallowed up Melt, BB, and me in the moon world...

Passionlip
...AND you served as the basis for SE.RA.PH...

Passionlip
No wonder Melt and I were salvaged from within you and fashioned into Sentinels.

Sessyoin Kiara
...It was wrong, what I did to BB...
What I did to all of you.

Sessyoin Kiara
You see, although Zepar managed to convert Seraphix into SE.RA.PH, he lacked the means to run it.

Sessyoin Kiara
...And so I had no choice but to rely on help from you and BB, who had hacked SE.RA.PH on the Far Side of the Moon.

Sessyoin Kiara
But that's all in the past now.

Sessyoin Kiara
You didn't succumb to SE.RA.PH's perils.
You survived the Holy Grail War.

Sessyoin Kiara
And now you're about to save the digitized Seraphix...

Sessyoin Kiara
I believe it is time you were rewarded for your efforts!
I do so hope you will accept my deepest gratitude.
Translations
Nega Saver A
The fate of the beast who tried to bring salvation only to her own world, while possessing the qualifications to be a messiah (Saver).
Every skill possessed by the Saver and Ruler class is nullified, targets with magic stat not exceeding A rank are charmed with a 300% probability and the effect of buffs cast by Kiara are increased by 200%.
Although the scale of the existence of the Pleasure Deva that was born once on the moon is superior to Beast III, they say that she had no choice but to withdraw when faced with a messiah since she did not possess this skill.
Raws
entire book raw

it said Arcueid was "just about" the only one who could beat Amaterasu. a nerfed Servant Arcueid in conceptual space where Amaterasu would be amped mind you.

meanwhile it's directly stated that only Buddha can face Kiara.
The "just about" line doesn't exist in JP, it's "If we are talking about EXTRA and CCC only, she is the only one who can 'put the golden white face in a situation where it can be destroyed no matter how low the odds are" so its a direct statement of being the only one who has a chance against Amaterasu
Amaterasu has been compared to the sun across the board. where are her universal statements? (and yes I'm well aware that sun level in Nasuverse doesn't mean literal sun level. at least not in Extra)
There's a line in I think Extella, where they say that her being a sun god makes her a god of the universe or something weird like that
immeasurable speed character waiting for something.
Literally happens in CCC too, it also makes sense here since she's waiting for two different spaces from different universes to fuse
would nuke them all unless she went out of her way to let them live. (though maybe she did since I haven't seen that in a long time.)
She did, in fact nuke them yeah, its noted they all instantly died when she decided to stop talking
BB nerfed one thing of hers if memory serves which was enough to beat her. the amount of hax CCC Kiara would have at her disposal is insane and getting rid of her mind hax would've done virtually nothing to stop her from crushing everyone with her other stuff or just physical stats. she's also supposedly weaker than other Beasts, who are inconceivably weaker than CCC characters. but I guess we can chalk this up to a Universe of Record and Universe of Observation difference.
But BB nerfed more than one thing? She shut down one ability for free, and sold us the KP stuff to nerf everything else. The beasts being inconceivably weaker than CCC characters also isn't a point for GO Kiara being weaker, because that's only true if you in the first place argue GO Kiara isn't equal to the CCC one.
Roa's soul is rated as 1-A here, so unless him dying downgrades is soul to levels lower than that, it counts.
No, but it means it works upon him dying, as it had no feats of doing it to anyone otherwise.
the Seventh being modified can pierce living flesh along with the soul. the original version should still kill the soul if it hits the target. it just wouldn't cause any physical damage to them. Gilgamesh would also have the modified version since the original isn't an item from humanity.
This wouldn't make sense, even your explanation of "its easier to hit a dangerous enemy" just isnt true considering its stated the modified 7th is literally unable to be used by even Ciel unless she's reinforced to the max, because it's too heavy and large

So it's sorta objectively easier to just pierce stuff with the unmodified version

Not to mention the mats don't say what you're saying, in fact that say it was only effective on spiritual bodies before, i.e, just souls and not souls+living bodies

In either case disregarding the Kiara stuff this boils down to

Does the scripture insta destroy the soul on contact, the answer is no, but assuming it's yes, Tiamat can live without a soul anyway, which is why we were waiting for the crt that adds that to be made before continuing

@PsychoWarper Roa was yes. but i doubt this wiki treats his dying self as his soul dropping down to lower infinities. it i never stated that it needs to physically kill its target. Roa's immortality wouldn't even allow him to die to a physical strike from the chest, which is what Ciel did with the Seventh to him. that's why it's called an immortal killer. it kills those that are very hard to kill physically by just going to the soul.
Doesnt Roa’s immorality work in that even if he is killed his soul simply isnt “scrub” bu the Root and remains his own soul allowing him to return as himself?

Again what point are the modifications in beating physical beings to death if it instantly one shots them regardless?
it was modified for the reasons I mentioned to Paul.

It literally said it wasnt effective on physical entities, im pretty sure if it just murked their soul regardless it wouldnt be regarded as not effective given it would still be insta killing stuff either way and why on Earth would it need to be modified to beat the shit out of stuff physically if simply tapping them instantly kills them? That makes no sense and would be a massive waste of energy to not only the energy to modify it but also to beat them to death.

The "just about" line doesn't exist in JP, it's "If we are talking about EXTRA and CCC only, she is the only one who can 'put the golden white face in a situation where it can be destroyed no matter how low the odds are" so its a direct statement of being the only one who has a chance against Amaterasu

There's a line in I think Extella, where they say that her being a sun god makes her a god of the universe or something weird like that

Literally happens in CCC too, it also makes sense here since she's waiting for two different spaces from different universes to fuse

She did, in fact nuke them yeah, its noted they all instantly died when she decided to stop talking

But BB nerfed more than one thing? She shut down one ability for free, and sold us the KP stuff to nerf everything else. The beasts being inconceivably weaker than CCC characters also isn't a point for GO Kiara being weaker, because that's only true if you in the first place argue GO Kiara isn't equal to the CCC one.

No, but it means it works upon him dying, as it had no feats of doing it to anyone otherwise.

This wouldn't make sense, even your explanation of "its easier to hit a dangerous enemy" just isnt true considering its stated the modified 7th is literally unable to be used by even Ciel unless she's reinforced to the max, because it's too heavy and large

So it's sorta objectively easier to just pierce stuff with the unmodified version

Not to mention the mats don't say what you're saying, in fact that say it was only effective on spiritual bodies before, i.e, just souls and not souls+living bodies
you'd need proof it doesn't exist because without it, it's a directly contradicted statement.

i mean i'd need to see evidence for myself, because Extella doubles down on the sun stuff if anything.

well thanks for the memory jog. but Kiara should be capable of complete conceptual erasure and plenty of other things. don't really see how they'd come back from that but whatever. could say she just didn't use any of that for PIS.

she's not waiting for anything in CCC in that form. she just appears, fights, and loses or wins, depending on the outcome. in a place where time flows in a very unconventional way too.

i edited my post a long time ago. you must've been on the page right when i posted and didn't refresh. i added some extra things she nerfed if memory served, but none of it was substantial. like Kiara should have pretty much every ability BB from CCC did and more for multiple reasons. and if her GO self is superior, she should have the same stuff at the very least.

GO characters are entirely weaker with what their feats cap at. they clearly 100% do not have immeasurable speed, a good set of hax or reality warping anywhere near BB, anything on a multiversal scale without very limited hax being involved etc.

killing a dying 1-A soul is still 1-A soul destruction. and as I edited very quickly on, she also kills Roa Shiki Tohno in a mutual death in a bad end too if memory serves with that, who was not dying.

but Ciel with reinforcements can use it just fine. so it's easier to hit someone with a large blunt object or shoot rockets out of it from a safe distance to subdue them, rather than wield a spear she may not even be skilled or fast enough to use of as the only means of taking them out. more options is always better.

i reread the statement a moment ago about the not effective on physical bodies. yeah alright my mistake. regardless Gilgamesh would have the modified version to my knowledge for the reasons already stated.

@PsychoWarper by the wiki's standards, his soul resist the Roots passive 1-A effects and also goes to it and cycles out, qualifying for 1-A. though i want to make clear for the billionth time that what the wiki argues for doesn't remotely reflect my views.

because if the enemy is too much of a threat, they could kill her before she gets close or could dodge her attacks. it's an efficient tactical choice to add other options like safe ranged weaponry to take down a target. it's about multiple options being available to her. i already addressed this.

I am not denying that it has 1-A Soul Destruction nor that Roa has a 1-A soul manip resist, what I am denying is that the 7th can just tap them to one shot them.

For physical beings you have to physically kill them, which turns them into a soul ala spiritual body which is then nuked from existence.

It straight up says it was not effective against physical beings until turned into a massive piece of metal to beat them to death with which indicates that physical beings have to be beaten to death. Its still the immorality killer given it does neg Roa’s immorality but it still has to be used to physically kill them first.

I am not denying that it has 1-A Soul Destruction nor that Roa has a 1-A soul manip resist, what I am denying is that the 7th can just tap them to one shot them.

For physical beings you have to physically kill them, which turns them into a soul ala spiritual body which is then nuked from existence.

It straight up says it was not effective against physical beings until turned into a massive piece of metal to beat them to death with which indicates that physical beings have to be beaten to death. Its still the immorality killer given it does neg Roa’s immorality but it still has to be used to physically kill them first.
Ciel did not meet the requirements to kill Roa (piercing his heart would not kill Roa), but the Seventh still finished him off. likewise she killed Roa Shiki Tohno with the Seventh in a bad end. and simply piercing someone with DAA levels of regeneration isn't going to kill them. no offense, but not only is this theory baseless but contradicted too. the spear itself was modified to effect physical beings. that's how it stabs Roa directly, who is still very much in a moving physical body. it also erases Tatari Nrvnqsr without physically beating him to death (which can't even happen). granted Tatari just spawns another copy. the modifications of the Seventh included making the spear itself effect physical entities.

you'd need proof it doesn't exist because without it, it's a directly contradicted statement.
"EXTRA、CCCだけの話なら、金色白面を『どれほど勝率が低くとも撃破できる状況にできる』のは彼女ぐらいである" is the JP line. Which translates to what I said, which notably doesn't have "just about"
mean i'd need to see evidence for myself, because Extella doubles down on the sun stuff if anything.
"Most divinity comes from the earth, but the Sun's belongs to the universe" and then they go on in that same scene to talk about how strong that makes her
well thanks for the memory jog. but Kiara should be capable of complete conceptual erasure and plenty of other things. don't really see how they'd come back from that but whatever. could say she just didn't use any of that for PIS.
Time rewind was the explanation given
she's not waiting for anything in CCC in that form. she just appears, fights, and loses or wins, depending on the outcome. in a place where time flows in a very unconventional way too.
She has to wait for our servant to come back from the horsehead nebula bfr thing, which happens fast enough for them to get between her and us, rather than her having already done whatever else to us or the servant during that time
i edited my post a long time ago. you must've been on the page right when i posted and didn't refresh. i added some extra things she nerfed if memory served, but none of it was substantial. like Kiara should have pretty much every ability BB from CCC did and more for multiple reasons. and if her GO self is superior, she should have the same stuff at the very least.
It was supposed to just be all her stuff in general that she hit with the KP
GO characters are entirely weaker with what their feats cap at. they clearly 100% do not have immeasurable speed, a good set of hax or reality warping anywhere near BB, anything on a multiversal scale without hax being involved, etc.
Right, no like, multiverse or further destruction statements like Amatersu's, Mahapralaya doesn't exist, Surtr, etc

Or they're all somehow hax but the CCC stuff isn't because reasons

killing a dying 1-A soul is still 1-A soul destruction. and as I edited very quickly on, she also kills Roa Shiki Tohno in a bad end too if memory serves with that, who was not dying.
Yes but the thing is it's never one shot someone, it's had to well, kill them first. I'm also not aware of her simply tapping Shiki and obliterating his soul. This could also easily be argued to be because you know
Ciel is tier 6 when using the scripture, Powered Ciel and all, as opposed to Shiki's level
Ciel did not meet the requirements to kill Roa (piercing his heart would not kill Roa), but the Seventh still finished him off. likewise she killed Roa Shiki Tohno with the Seventh in a bad end. and simply piercing someone with DAA levels of regeneration isn't going to kill them. no offense, but not only is this theory baseless but contradicted too.
Actually it would

To DAA specifically funnily enough

she drives the stake into her opponent. Afterward, what is ejected from the magazine is not an empty cartridge, but pages of the holy scripture. For vampires, this is no different from being directly injected with the holy scripture itself.

They are just explicitly weak to holy stuff, as reiterated multiple times, which is why when they're stabbed by it and injected with scripture, they die

Also disregarding this wasn't Arc gonna kill him by tearing out his heart once kek

Ah yes, it is the least logical when pretty much any other interpretation is inconsistent with her Character Material info.
Have you perhaps considered that the characters material info could be the inconsistent part

Considering it's contradicted by direct statements and events during the event, describes a fight that never occurred, etc

So yes its pretty illogical to ignore those, come up with some unsubstantiated headcanon reason so you can use a single materials line and argue stuff is weaker

Ciel did not meet the requirements to kill Roa (piercing his heart would not kill Roa), but the Seventh still finished him off.
Didnt Roa get killed by having his heart ripped out and crushed?
it also erases Tatari Nrvnqsr without physically beating him to death (which can't even happen). granted Tatari just spawns another copy.
Isnt this literally an anti-feat? It hits them but Tatari survives and makes another copy meaning it didnt just insta destroy their soul?

"EXTRA、CCCだけの話なら、金色白面を『どれほど勝率が低くとも撃破できる状況にできる』のは彼女ぐらいである" is the JP line. Which translates to what I said, which notably doesn't have "just about"

"Most divinity comes from the earth, but the Sun's belongs to the universe" and then they go on in that same scene to talk about how strong that makes her

Time rewind was the explanation given

She has to wait for our servant to come back from the horsehead nebula bfr thing, which happens fast enough for them to get between her and us, rather than her having already done whatever else to us or the servant during that time

It was supposed to just be all her stuff in general that she hit with the KP

Right, no like, multiverse or further destruction statements like Amatersu's, Mahapralaya doesn't exist, Surtr, etc

Or they're all somehow hax but the CCC stuff isn't because reasons

Yes but the thing is it's never one shot someone, it's had to well, kill them first. I'm also not aware of her simply tapping Shiki and obliterating his soul. This could also easily be argued to be because you know
Ciel is tier 6 when using the scripture, Powered Ciel and all, as opposed to Shiki's level

Actually it would

To DAA specifically funnily enough

They are just explicitly weak to holy stuff, as reiterated multiple times, which is why when they're stabbed by it and injected with scripture, they die

Also disregarding this wasn't Arc gonna kill him by tearing out his heart once kek
thank you. well this is a directly contradicted statement. contradicted by two others. the only way to make sense of it without disregarding it entirely is that Buddha in Extra was nerfed into the ground since he was in a Servant container and it isn't factoring in the unseen him at his true power. Kiara was also nerfed due to the specific circumstances, so perhaps it's including that. that's really the only way to make sense of it. the only other option is disregarding the statement entirely, since it's outnumbered in the contradicting statements going against it. but i'd prefer to try and stick with making sense of it.

i'm sorry, but that doesn't really fit your point. the sun belonging to the universe doesn't make it equal to the universe. it's just one of the things that belongs to the universe.

kinda wonky on that but i guess whatever.

Gilgamesh gets back in an instant according to her.

sounds awfully weird honestly. don't see how it'd get past the massive amount of stuff like the law manip she'd have, ten crowns etc. but honestly whatever.

you mean the mistranslated multiversal statement of Amaterasu without any additional context? or how most texture and planet shenanigans are specifically limited hax related things? how does Goetia and any other beast fail to blitz Servants? why is Tiamat compared to a Hydrogen Bomb that took a long time to reach Uruk? oh let me guess, her later forms randomly jump to 1-C with immeasurable speed.

stabbing Roa in the chest does not meet the requirement of killing him. stabbing Shiki Tohno in the chest with Roa inside of him giving him DAA abilities and regen would not be enough to kill him, yet he died. also Roa Shiki Tohno does not have a profile here to say he's building level (which is downplay anyways). and he would have regen regardless.

you're missing my point. i'm mentioning how the modified version can effect physical entities clearly. that's all i'm saying with this.

where did Arc say this? if she did, that's her underestimating his current host's regen abilities. we already know the regenerative abilities of SHIKI, who would not die from such a thing.

@PsychoWarper she did it in the manga to Elesia Roa, which did and didn't work. his host SHIKI would not die to such things.

Tatari is different. she's not attacking the Tatari itself, but a set of information it used to form him. it just used more afterwards. Tatari also has some weird 1-A stuff going on since it's immune to MEoDP.

@PsychoWarper she did it in the manga to Elesia Roa, which did and didn't work. his host SHIKI would not die to such things.
So it hit Elesia Roa and didnt kill them? Then it doesnt destroy your soul the moment it touches you? Or what?
Tatari is different. she's not attacking the Tatari itself, but a set of information it used to form him. it just used more afterwards. Tatari also has some weird 1-A stuff going on since it's immune to MEoDP.
Then why bring them up if they are a different and odd case with their own weirdness? If they can’t be physically beaten to death and touching them doesnt deatroy their soul it sounds like they are simply irrelevant to this debate.

thank you. well this is a directly contradicted statement. contradicted by two others. the only way to make sense of it without disregarding it entirely is that Buddha in Extra was nerfed into the ground since he was in a Servant container and it isn't factoring in the unseen him at his true power. Kiara was also nerfed due to the specific circumstances, so perhaps it's including that. that's really the only way to make sense of it. the only other option is disregarding the statement entirely, since it's outnumbered in the contradicting statements going against it. but i'd prefer to try and stick with making sense of it.
Its not really contradicted by any other statements no. The Kiara Buddha one isn't at all related to their strength, its very clearly and explicitly referring to Buddha being able to stand up to her because of his lack of secual desire, aka he isn't passively mind haxed. Not because no one else is as strong as her
i'm sorry, but that doesn't really fit your point. the sun belonging to the universe doesn't make it equal to the universe. it's just one of the things that belongs to the universe.
This would make sense yes but the fact its explicitly "okay so she's a universe god instead of an Earth one so she's super strong" is quite literally just the same as the explanations for Bodhisattva
kinda wonky on that but i guess whatever.
Nasu.png
Gilgamesh gets back in an instant according to her.
She didn't mean an actual instant as she then clarifies they went ftl. So it wasn't immeasurable speed it was explicitly ftl there kek, meaning she did in fact wait as it took time, just a very low amount of it
sounds awfully weird honestly. don't see how it'd get past the massive amount of stuff like the law manip she'd have, ten crowns etc. but honestly whatever.
Because she's just built different. Who knows
you mean the mistranslated multiversal statement of Amaterasu without any additional context?
it being mistranslated is incorrect funnily enough, the word used was a word which meant 3000 worlds (already a multiverse) and said 3000 worlds also encompass a bunch of other worlds and the total number shoots up to something absurd like 27 billion because Buddhism, it just didn't directly use the word multiverse which is why people thought it was mistranslated
or how most texture and planet shenanigans are specifically limited hax related things?
Like what, AAS, or some other thing which isn't actually a limited hax thing but was used in a specific capacity only because that's what the user wanted to accomplish?
how does Goetia and any other beast fail to blitz Servants?
By never fighting normal servants? At best its grands or people buffed in other ways by other god tiers, or they're netfed into the ground, or both.
why is Tiamat compared to a Hydrogen Bomb that took a long time to reach Uruk? oh let me guess, her later forms randomly jump to 1-C with immeasurable speed.
For the same reason Enkidu was randomly given a super slow flight speed, Nasu says weird low end or much higher end stuff randomly sometimes, because it makes it easier for people to digest or something, like his fighter jet statement, or Gae Bolg being Mach 2 in the same VN where he says Shirou can think at light speed, etc
stabbing Roa in the chest does not meet the requirement of killing him. stabbing Shiki Tohno in the chest with Roa inside of him giving him DAA abilities and regen would not be enough to kill him, yet he died. also Roa Shiki Tohno does not have a profile here to say he's building level (which is downplay anyways). and he would have regen regardless.
Again, look at the line from the mats I posted that literally says being stabbed with the scripture is the same as being injected with holy stuff. The same holy stuff noted at every point in the verse to be lethal to vampires, so yes, being stabbed by it would kill Roa despite his regen
where did Arc say this? if she did, that's her underestimating his current host's regen abilities. we already know the regenerative abilities of SHIKI, who would not die from such a thing.
No point posting it if you're already saying she's wrong rip.

Its not really contradicted by any other statements no. The Kiara Buddha one isn't at all related to their strength, its very clearly and explicitly referring to Buddha being able to stand up to her because of his lack of secual desire, aka he isn't passively mind haxed. Not because no one else is as strong as her

This would make sense yes but the fact its explicitly "okay so she's a universe god instead of an Earth one so she's super strong" is quite literally just the same as the explanations for Bodhisattva

Nasu.png

She didn't mean an actual instant as she then clarifies they went ftl. So it wasn't immeasurable speed it was explicitly ftl there kek, meaning she did in fact wait as it took time, just a very low amount of it

it being mistranslated is incorrect funnily enough, the word used was a word which meant 3000 worlds (already a multiverse) and said 3000 worlds also encompass a bunch of other worlds and the total number shoots up to something absurd like 27 billion because Buddhism, it just didn't directly use the word multiverse which is why people thought it was mistranslated

Like what, AAS, or some other thing which isn't actually a limited hax thing but was used in a specific capacity only because that's what the user wanted to accomplish?

By never fighting normal servants? At best its grands or people buffed in other ways by other god tiers, or they're netfed into the ground, or both.

For the same reason Enkidu was randomly given a super slow flight speed, Nasu says weird low end or much higher end stuff randomly sometimes, because it makes it easier for people to digest or something, like his fighter jet statement, or Gae Bolg being Mach 2 in the same VN where he says Shirou can think at light speed, etc

Again, look at the line from the mats I posted that literally says being stabbed with the scripture is the same as being injected with holy stuff. The same holy stuff noted at every point in the verse to be lethal to vampires, so yes, being stabbed by it would kill Roa despite his regen

the statement said Amaterasu is brought down to where she can be defeated, implying she can't be at all. and again, the universe statement.

except nothing you sent supports the claim you just made. just a vague statement saying the sun belongs to the universe. you'd need to send the scans supporting your current argument.

infinite speed and immeasurable is FTL. normally it'd be a stretch, but we already know of crystal clear infinite speed from BB who Gil scales to and Kiara saying he traveled it in an instant. though i don't think nerfed Kiara and Gilgamesh qualify for immeasurable, only infinite (and don't most characters in fiction do), but whatever. doesn't really change much here. just a side note.

not an argument.

problem is we don't know in what context she can destroy it. to say she's of that scale and power innately goes against what has been presented to her. especially since this is GO, meaning a lot of current statements would apply to her, like comparing her power level to the sun blatantly.

since you mentioned it, AAS is an example yes. Goetia clearly is not physically multiversal or even planetary. and his speed certainly isn't immeasurable. things would have not played out the way they did if that was the case. like wise Grands are not 1-C with immeasurable speed. Solomon's attack was intercepted by Andersen and Andersen even survived. and you can't feasibly tell me that Solomon is the only non 1-C Grand when that defeats the entire lore of Grand Servants and their unified purpose.

Ritsuka's gang and people that are unable to blitz them can hang in a supportive or defensive role against Beasts still. obviously they can't beat them or match them, but they can avoid instant blitz and obliteration. the entire Tiamat everything is an example of this. obviously when Beast actually get defeated it is under special circumstances, which is not what I'm talking about.

across the board Servants are consistently depicted in the supersonic to subsonic ranges with physicals nowhere near island level. the light statement from Shirou was clear hyperbole, especially since he included sound.
ok, but where's the evidence that the person needs to die for the Scripture's soul shit to take effect? because so far that has been completely baseless.
what? are you on the right topic? are you replying to the right person? you brought up Arcueid saying she could rip out Roa's heart to debunk his regen, not me. i was pointing out how she was wrong and we've seen his regen work on even higher levels than that. i have no idea what you're on about here at all.

@PsychoWarper what? i think you need to reread what I said. i'm talking about Arcueid fighting Elesia Roa.

it did erase Nrvnqsr. it's just Tatari can create another one.

Last edited:
Goetia >Tiamat >Sefar>>> Amaterasu >>>>>> Entire extra cast, Gil being wanked to be able to kill Tiamat is contradict everything going so far and obviously what Gil fanboys always do, LOL Edmond Dantes literally has the same NP as Seventh Holy Scriptures explain to me why he didn't use his Monte Cristo NP to burn Goetia just like when he burn Roa's soul to negate Roa's reincarnation.

Last edited:
LOL Edmond Dantes literally has the same NP as Seventh Holy Scriptures explain to me why he didn't use his Monte Cristo NP to burn Goetia just like when he burn Roa's soul to negate Roa's reincarnation.
because that thing wouldn't never work with Goetia whatever is it even by negating souls reincarnation it's pointless because in that temple death has no meaning.as long as he's inside his temple and not weakened by Ars Nova, His false ressurection will always goes brr whatever how he's defeated

Back