• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well the Gilgamesh of CCC is bloodlusted and fights for someone else to the point he even calls them master and treats them as an equal. so I think of all the GIlgamesh's, this one going all out is very believable. especially if he knows he's fighting someone who can kill him quickly. that is my reasoning here.
That's why I mentioned that last thing yeah

This one is a player controlled character, so there's no defined starting move, or fighting style, so all you have to go off of is the personality, which does make it seem more like he'd go all out, which is why people argue him to be basically bloodlusted, so the debate really should focus on that as opposed to "Well he didn't use X in game so I don't think he will" or "I think he'll use X thing anyway"

That's why I mentioned that last thing yeah

This one is a player controlled character, so there's no defined starting move, or fighting style, so all you have to go off of is the personality, which does make it seem more like he'd go all out, which is why people argue him to be basically bloodlusted, so the debate really should focus on that as opposed to "Well he didn't use X in game so I don't think he will" or "I think he'll use X thing anyway"
yes thank you. using the gameplay argument too is like saying CCC Gilgamesh only has 20 weapons he uses throughout the entire game because the devs only made that many models. it just doesn't reasonably add up.

well the Gilgamesh of CCC is bloodlusted and fights for someone else to the point he even calls them master and treats them as an equal. so I think of all the GIlgamesh's, this one going all out is very believable. especially if he knows he's fighting someone who can kill him quickly. that is my reasoning here.
Gilgamesh has against Tiamat so he will do everything to win.so i don't know what we're talking about here

Anyways like i have tell, god like tiamat don't need soul to live so holy script weapon will not affect tiamat.

Alright then I wont use Gameplay as reasoning as thats obviously not valid, I still dont know if he’d use it cause CCC Gil is still an arrogant bastard afaik, we dont know if Gil even knows about Seven Scripture, SNI is unreliable given it fails half the time and other times Gil willfully ignores it so im still uncertain he’d even use it over pulling Ea.

Also yeah Gods can regenerate from Soul destruction and it being 1-A doesnt really change that they can come back from having their body+soul destroyed, it negs resurrection but not regen meaning afaik it shouldnt perma kill Tiamat.

Alright then I wont use Gameplay as reasoning as thats obviously not valid, I still dont know if he’d use it cause CCC Gil is still an arrogant bastard afaik, we dont know if Gil even knows about Seven Scripture, SNI is unreliable given it fails half the time and other times Gil willfully ignores it so im still uncertain he’d even use it over pulling Ea.

Also yeah Gods can regenerate from Soul destruction and it being 1-A doesnt really change that they can come back from having their body+soul destroyed, it negs resurrection but not regen meaning afaik it shouldnt perma kill Tiamat.
Gilgamesh by the second half of CCC willingly goes all out to fight for Hakuno to the point of using max Enuma Elish on a random enemy to display this and get the message across (this was a scripted NP event). SNI doesn't fail. arrogant Gilgamesh just refuses to use it to its fullest capacity. that's not an issue here for a Gilgamesh going all out. and even when he was arrogant in the early game, he used SNI to see every possible move Rani would make in chess to win.

i do find it incredibly arbitrary however that hax randomly get negated by higher layers according to this website, except regen hax. doesn't really make sense, but whatever. but it says Tiamat's regen is low-mid at its best on her profile, nothing higher.

Black Barrel could also instill the concept of death in her. it even took out Type-Venus, who is way above Tiamat.

Gilgamesh by the second half of CCC willingly goes all out to fight for Hakuno to the point of using max Enuma Elish on a random enemy to display this and get the message across (this was a scripted NP event). SNI doesn't fail. arrogant Gilgamesh just refuses to use it to its fullest capacity. that's not an issue here for a Gilgamesh going all out. and even when he was arrogant in the early game, he used SNI to see every possible move Rani would make in chess to win.

i do find it incredibly arbitrary however that hax randomly get negated by higher layers according to this website, except regen hax. doesn't really make sense, but whatever. but it says Tiamat's regen is low-mid at its best on her profile, nothing higher.

Black Barrel could also instill the concept of death in her. it even took out Type-Venus, who is way above Tiamat.
The crt for the feat is in the making but it doesn't change the feat. Being above doesn't make you regen more etc. I mean Normal that hax doesn't randomly negate regen, not bcz someone have 1-A fire manip that the fire will bypass a high godly regen by ex. Being higher in potency doesn't change the effect.

And Gilgamesh would probably die using black barrel. Black barrel use ether to function, servant body are made of ether.

then this thread should be put on hold until we see how that turns out. granted Gilgamesh has another option though.

GIlgamesh isn't going to be shooting himself with the Black Barrel.
Nobody said he going to shoot himself but it's like how black barrel function like we see in Note and fgo, it take the ether anywhere he can to function, gil will be the nearest source to it.

There's a statement that says it's impossible to even hold or use the black barrel if you have grain (ether), which is why only the Gun God could use it in Notes

There's a statement that says it's impossible to even hold or use the black barrel if you have grain (ether), which is why only the Gun God could use it in Notes
funny. i was just about to post this right as you mention it. this was because Gudo was the only remaining pure human if i remember correctly. considering Gilgamesh isn't an A-ray or anything like that, why would he have grain? also maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but you seemed to say grain and true ether are the same, when that is not true. though i may of misunderstood. Ciel even wields it in Tsukihime. the whole wielding issue is really only a problem for the era that Notes takes place in, considering what has happened.

@Regidian

funny. i was just about to post this. this was because Gudo was the only remaining pure human if i remember correctly. considering Gilgamesh isn't an A-ray or anything like that, why would he have grain? also maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but you seemed to say grain and true ether are the same, when that is not true. though i may of misunderstood. Ciel even wields it in Tsukihime. the whole wielding issue is really only a problem for the era that Notes takes place in, considering what has happened.

@Regidian
The gun is a "Conceptual Weapon of natural life-span", capable of imposing the notion of limited life-span into the body of near-immortal creatures. Composed of Fifth True Theoretical Element, bullets fired from the gun will disintegrate all instances of Grain and Ether they come into contact with, ignoring any parameters of beings that intake either substance to deliver direct damage. And fgo lb6 have show that it does the same to ether

The gun is a "Conceptual Weapon of natural life-span", capable of imposing the notion of limited life-span into the body of near-immortal creatures. Composed of Fifth True Theoretical Element, bullets fired from the gun will disintegrate all instances of Grain and Ether they come into contact with, ignoring any parameters of beings that intake either substance to deliver direct damage. And fgo lb6 have show that it does the same to ether
bullets. again, Gilgamesh will not be shooting himself.

funny. i was just about to post this right as you mention it. this was because Gudo was the only remaining pure human if i remember correctly. considering Gilgamesh isn't an A-ray or anything like that, why would he have grain? also maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but you seemed to say grain and true ether are the same, when that is not true. though i may of misunderstood. Ciel even wields it in Tsukihime. the whole wielding issue is really only a problem for the era that Notes takes place in, considering what has happened.
No, not true ether, grain is said to be the antithesis of that, but it is also still referred to as ether, so I assume they mean the fifth imaginary factor ether, and not the fifth true theoretical element true ether

In which case, if you assume ether and grain are the same, servants are composed of ether, and thus he'd be incapable of using it, unlike Ciel who is technically still human and not composed of ether despite everything

And again to make these bullet, black barrel need ether/grain which litteraly is what Gilgamesh composed of.
what you sent does not say it intakes surrounding ether. it says the bullets are comprised of ether, not that they intake surrounding ether.

actually, i found a statement for you that helps you out anyways.

A black gun. It is a weapon that can destroy the Fifth Theoretical Element, and is constructed from the Fifth True Element.
so there you go.

well anyway, this seems inconclusive for now since there's an on-going CRT for Tiamat that we should wait and see how it works out. so best to leave this be for now.

I said what I said, CCC Gil is wanked but that is irrelevant to this thread
honestly in terms of being wanked, it's non-Extra stuff like Angel Notes, GO, and some Tsukihime characters. virtually none of them are multiversal with immeasurable speed. that's all been disproven countless of times by those very series themselves. none of the characters outside of Extra scale to Extra since it takes place in a different reality with different laws and functions. like wise, the whole "all authorities operate the same and have the same resistance layers in an A>B>C fashion" is completely wrong to the highest degree. I don't even know how that got passed here. but i guess we shouldn't go further into that here since things will start getting derailed.

Btw for Seven Scripture it seems like it needs to kill something before it destroys their soul, it seems like you dont just fire it and once it hits it instantly destroys the persons soul it seems like you first have to kill someone then it destroys their soul causing them to perma die.

Last edited:
Explain It pls. Crystal has already destroyed all the fake debunks
Theres no point in me saying it here given I one havnt gone through to the thread to look at every debate point and two its outright derailment as that thread is irrelevant to this one

Theres no point in me saying it here given I one havnt gone through to the thread to look at every debate point and two its outright derailment as that thread is irrelevant to this one
still not understood what you mean.
don't you agree that Gilgamesh is 8D or Seventh Holy Scripture?
in this case creates a crt

still not understood what you mean.
don't you agree that Gilgamesh is 8D?
in this case creates a crt
I… what? I never said I disagree with Gilgamesh being 8-D I said I disagreed with Gil beating Super Karna.

I said I wouldnt debate it here cause I havnt properly looked into the arguments used and that is derailment of this thread given this thread is about Gil vs Tiamat not Gil vs Karna.

I… what? I never said I disagree with Gilgamesh being 8-D I said I disagreed with Gil beating Super Karna.

I said I wouldnt debate it here cause I havnt properly looked into the arguments used and that is derailment of this thread given this thread is about Gil vs Tiamat not Gil vs Karna.
I said I don't understand what you mean. and I edited the message too late.
on Seventh Sacred Scripture I don't know what to tell you. Any case let's stop this discussion

Btw for Seven Scripture it seems like it needs to kill something before it destroys their soul, it seems like you dont just fire it and once it hits it instantly destroys the persons soul it seems like you first have to kill someone then it destroys their soul causing them to perma die.
this isn't stated anywhere to my knowledge or even hinted at.

oh and for the record, I agree with CCC Gil be wanked to some extent. like he's clearly stated to be inferior to BB and this is overtly stated more than once (though this should be because of the massive hax difference between them). same against Kiara and by extension Buddha and Extra Arcueid. he's on the lower end of the top 10 probably overall. him and Amaterasu can be pretty overly wanked.

CCC Gilgamesh was far above Servant Gilgamesh. It's proven that he's on par with BB which absorbing the primordial goddess Chatalhoyuk which includes Tiamat, Ishtar, Inana etc, and that's only part of her power, and by BB's unique stats i.e. "star" rank which implies that it's equal to or more than EX rank, makes BB well above Tiamat, but Gil still beats her.

If we use magical energy rank, Tiamat is under Goetia which is second planetary class who can return time on earth to its primordial form, while BB is much more impressive than that considering she is able to destroy entire infinite universes with Moon Cell, so she has to be somewhat higher than first planetary class.

Last edited:
The battle in Nasuverse does not only rely on Authority but also magical energy, trait advantages, hax and many more. Examples such as Quirinus vs Zeus who has abundant Authority, but was defeated by Quirinus' Hax. also like the battle of Sefar vs Amaterasu who has Magical Energy and Authority above Sefar, but Sefar still wins using the advantages of his Anti-Foreign Civilization and magical energy absorption abilities.

CCC Gilgamesh was far above Servant Gilgamesh. It's proven that he's on par with BB which absorbing the primordial goddess Chatalhoyuk which includes Tiamat, Ishtar, Inana etc, and that's only part of her power, and by BB's unique stats i.e. "star" rank which implies that it's equal to or more than EX rank, makes BB well above Tiamat, but Gil still beats her.

If we use magical energy rank, Tiamat is under Goetia which is second planetary class who can return time on earth to its primordial form, while BB is much more impressive than that considering she is able to destroy entire infinite universes with Moon Cell, so she has to be somewhat higher than first planetary class.
i feel like this is a CRT you should make. not to mention the Kiara of GO was explicitly stated to be of a lower scale than her moon self, which debunks one of the wank reasons Beasts are considered above the Moon Cell. regardless yeah Tiamat's authority should be useless. it's an inferior version of BB's anyways from what we've seen.

Last edited:
Kiara of GO was stated to be a lower scale than the moon self
Tfw she literally fuses with her and is explicitly stated to become the same being upon doing so, not a weaker one. In CCC she was only said to be approaching the level of a true demon as opposed to FGO where BB straight up says she is one, so she's quite literally just stronger, and grows more during the story

R-right, y-yeah, the skill description definitely isn't directly opposed by the actual story, ignoring the fact that the events the skill describes never occurred anyway kek

Tfw she literally fuses with her and is explicitly stated to become the same being upon doing so, not a weaker one. In CCC she was only said to be approaching the level of a true demon as opposed to FGO where BB straight up says she is one, so she's quite literally just stronger, and grows more during the story

R-right, y-yeah, the skill description definitely isn't directly opposed by the actual story, ignoring the fact that the events the skill describes never occurred anyway kek
but it says she is at that level.

In the True End Route of CCC, a certain reincarnated person who has essentially attained True Demon level loses their seat as a god due to a clumsy mistake.
losing her seat due to a clumsy mistake is how the Sakuras love for Hakuno nerfed her specifically against her. CCC Kiara is also stated to be universal (obviously in Nasu terms factoring in the crazy planets), putting her way above Amaterasu and also has statements of only Buddha being able to fight her, which directly excludes Amaterasu as a result.

GO Kiara's feats are shit too and the event would not of been the way it was if she was at the level of her CCC self. granted, we could just chalk this up to her not being in the Universe of Record (at least as far as memory goes) or it being related to Extella's events of CCC, since Extella is wildly different in how it treats everything compared to the older stuff.

this isn't stated anywhere to my knowledge or even hinted at.
When did it ever just instantly one shot kill someone? Didnt do it to Arc, nor Einnashe and didnt effect Ciel when she directly touches it. So what proof is there that once it hits someone it just instantly destroys their soul?

When does it ever get used on someone thats healthy and it instantly one shots them? Hell wheres it even stated that thats how it works?

Back