• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You don't need to make another thread, could just ask the OP to edit his thread

Still i think Goku lose here, he could could pull out his 8 layers EE, but idk about how strong Maxwell EE resistance is and Goku will goes easy on his opponent anyway and get conceptual haxes at his face

You don't need to make another thread, could just ask the OP to edit his thread
If you don't know the OP mostly is offline and most of the time edits the thread on its own liking.
Still i think Goku lose here, he could could pull out his 8 layers EE, but idk about how strong Maxwell EE resistance is and Goku will goes easy on his opponent anyway and get conceptual haxes at his face
I really need to learn how many layers into 2-A Maxwell is lol.

Goku will goes easy on his opponent anyway
It really depends on the situation. If goku senses that max is gonna try to finish him he would naturally try to end the fight quick. Plus he only ever goes easy when he is sparing or training. And since it seems maxwell would try to kill him then goku would try to finish maxwell.

It really depends on the situation. If goku senses that max is gonna try to finish him he would naturally try to end the fight quick. Plus he only ever goes easy when he is sparing or training. And since it seems maxwell would try to kill him then goku would try to finish maxwell.
I mean its still a kid lol, I think goku will die when he realizes maxwell is gonna end it quick BUT he CAN win if he is quick enough. Are you voting maxwell?

It would depend what maxwell would do first. Plus goku fought a child before (young fu) and still smerked him because he was dangerous,

It would depend what maxwell would do first
Conceptual hax (Death,Transmutation,Power null,Morality or Mind hax or emphatjic hax EE etc)
. Plus goku fought a child before (young fu) and still smerked him because he was dangerous,
He knew who he was tho. He doesnt know who max is, counting you as a maxwell vote I assume right?

Conceptual hax (Death,Transmutation,Power null,Morality or Mind hax or emphatjic hax EE etc)

He knew who he was tho. He doesnt know who max is, counting you as a maxwell vote I assume right?
I got a question. What key are we using for goku? Also i didnt vote anyone yet im just debunking the assumptions about goku.

dimensional domain is a Status Effect Inducement that reduces your stamina to a minimum preventing you from attacking, moving, defending and using abilities.
"Can disable all of his opponents abilities, powers and actions by reducing their stamina to zero; making them unable to act" how is this a passive*

"Can disable all of his opponents abilities, powers and actions by reducing their stamina to zero; making them unable to act" how is this a passive*
the skill will be activated automatically at the beginning of the battle.

dimensional domain is a Status Effect Inducement that reduces your stamina to a minimum preventing you from attacking, moving, defending and using abilities.
Actually I'm not sure CC Goku has DD at all except in Super Saiyan Beserk (I've seen a SS for that form only)

well, he won't feel the effects of dimensional dominance if he has Status Effect Induce Resistance.
I was talking about how maxwell can write the word before the battle and instanly win while his stamina is 0

well, he won't feel the effects of dimensional dominance if he has Status Effect Induce Resistance.
Thats false. The stamina thing is a stamina thing. DD instantly has their stamina at 1. Meaning that maxwell will instantly be too tired to do anything and pass out.Meaning an instant knockout.

CC Goku doesn't have Dimensional Domain, while he does has passive stamina reduction, it isn't on the level of DD, so the passive need to take a while to reduce Maxwell stamina to zero, sure he can attack Maxwell to drop Maxwell stamina further. And aside from the busted SSB:Universe Tree Power and Keysword, he doesn't have other passive, however SSB:UT he can't access on his own, it is a special, situational form

CC Goku doesn't have Dimensional Domain, while he does has passive stamina reduction, it isn't on the level of DD, so the passive need to take a while to reduce Maxwell stamina to zero, sure he can attack Maxwell to drop Maxwell stamina further. And aside from the busted SSB:Universe Tree Power and Keysword, he doesn't have other passive, however SSB:UT he can't access on his own, it is a special, situational form
Ssb still has that crushing time bullshit.

Back