• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically:
GM has Fire Manip --> If someone can resist Fire Manip, he can negate it
GM has EE --> If someone can resist, he can negate it
etc
Bro, I just said I understand why you explaining?
It applies to all of FSM's abilities, idk why it says only Elemental Powers
You keep saying abilities, but the problem is you saying he negates resistance, but FSM don't have resistance to sealing, for you to say GM can negate that resistance.

Yes it matters? Overlord litterally has a blitz amp to give him an attack speed advantage, adding to the fact he has some kind of dura neg via Soul Damage

Overlord's dark matter can both corrupt and destroy the Balance, which scales to a 5-D Multiverse, meaning both his Hax potency and AP are scaling to 5D
Speed amps that allow the slower character to blitz the faster character in a speed equal match aren't allowed, so that advantage is gone. Secondly, goku still can easily predict his movements and whatnot, and has good enough RE to overcome some of his haxesm, thirdly and again, what stops goku from unleashing a massive AoE attack to one shot the overlord?

One small portion of Dark Matter and Goku becomes his servant🗣🔥 (No, he doesn't need the tank to do that on his GM form)
I mean Universe Mission Goku has resistance to Evil Aura, which has Extreme Corruption hax, in his SSB Berserk form he can use Evil Aura. Evil Aura users have resistance to their abilities.

Big Bang Mission Goku has all those resistances and has resistance to Universe Tree. the same Universe Tree has Dark Factor. Dark Factor has Corruption manip.

He should have like 2 layered corruption resistance (1, from base UM resistance to Evil Aura and SSB Berserk, 2 from Universe Tree (by extension, Dark Factor))

Last edited:
You keep saying abilities, but the problem is you saying he negates resistance, but FSM don't have resistance to sealing, for you to say GM can negate that resistance.
Yes, he negates resistance to his own GP based abilities. FSM has sealing, so does GM. The Ninjas can resist FSM's abilities, including Sealing, with the Anti Golden Armor. GM specifically can bypass their resistance to Golden Power, which includes sealing

Speed amps that allow the slower character to blitz the faster character in a speed equal match aren't allowed, so that advantage is gone.
?????
he also can increase his speed by going Ultra instinct, which he might as blitz If he does so.

Secondly, goku still can easily predict his movements and whatnot, and has good enough RE to overcome some of his haxesm, thirdly and again, what stops goku from unleashing a massive AoE attack to one shot the overlord?
What's AOE ?

Ok, I understand why is resistance negation, but that don't exactly answers my question, because in the profiles, there's still no resistance to sealing.

I go in the pages, and it says It negates Elemental powers, but it don't cover sealing.
Tbh it was added many years ago which is why it is so badly handled (which is something I planned to fix)
Also Overlord will potentially become higher into Low 1-C…

This is why I don’t like to use Ninjago characters I never reworked in match-ups!

I mean Universe Mission Goku has resistance to Evil Aura, which has Extreme Corruption hax, in his SSB Berserk form he can use Evil Aura. Evil Aura users have resistance to their abilities.

Big Bang Mission Goku has all those resistances and has resistance to Universe Tree. the same Universe Tree has Dark Factor. Dark Factor has Corruption manip. and in the same key, he can again use Enhanced Aura via the same SSB Berserk form

He should have like 4 layered corruption resistance (1, 2 from base UM resistance to Evil Aura and SSB Berserk, 3 from Universe Tree (by extension, Dark Factor) resistance, and 4 from when he used stronger SSB Berserk form later in Big Bang Mission). Corruption should not be a problem
Since I gave them access to all of their hax/abilities/weapons, GM could counter the Aura problem with his Time Hax

?????

What's AOE ?
He can't go into UI because he is in SSB berserk.
And what I said still stands correct, the slower character [overlord] can't gain a speed amp soo great that it blitz the faster character [goku] in a speed equal match [this match]. It's written I the standards.

Yes, he negates resistance to his own GP based abilities. FSM has sealing, so does GM. The Ninjas can resist FSM's abilities, including Sealing, with the Anti Golden Armor. GM specifically can bypass their resistance to Golden Power, which includes sealing
Bro, It not on anyone profile that they resist sealing, so you probally need a CRT to add that on they profile to claim that they can.

And what I said still stands correct, the slower character [overlord] can't gain a speed amp soo great that it blitz the faster character [goku] in a speed equal match [this match]. It's written I the standards.
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.

Well, he can. The problem, is that is not gonna be in the added to the profiles.

Since I gave them access to all of their hax/abilities/weapons, GM could counter the Aura problem with his Time Hax
I'm not sure how strong or layered is time manipulation of Golden Master but...

Base UM Gokı Time Manip resistance, later Base BBM Goku resisted Universe Tree (I showed it in my past comment) who had Space-Time Hax, SSB Berserk is a God Form that passively has resistance to Space-Time manip (God Forms naturally has God Ki). how can Golden Master bypass his resistance?

their speed are equalized, wdym
Character can still use speed amplication abilities.
But If that makes him faster than the original opponent speed, It can't be added on the profiles.

Like, Goku have 100 speed, and Overlord have 50.
We equalized then, and both have 50.

Overlord can increase his Speed to 70, so he blitz Goku and Wins.
But then, this can't be added on the profiles, because rules.

Character can still use speed amplication abilities.
But If that makes him faster than the original opponent speed, It can't be added on the profiles.

Like, Goku have 100 speed, and Overlord have 50.
We equalized then, and both have 50.

Overlord can increase his Speed to 70, so he blitz Goku and Wins.
But then, this can't be added on the profiles, because rules.
Ah ok, well there's still other hax that can be used as wincoins

Base UM Gokı Time Manip resistance, later Base BBM Goku resisted Universe Tree (I showed it in my past comment) who had Space-Time Hax, SSB Berserk is a God Form that passively has resistance to Space-Time manip (God Forms naturally has God Ki). how can Golden Master bypass his resistance?
Could Goku resist Age Manipulation?

And now that Im thinking about it, Attack Reflection could be able to counter the aura thing

Hes affected beings with infinite stamina iirc, doesn't goku AP stomp also, scaling to infinite 5-D timelines?
He does, but GM main advantage (at least, physically), is that he can directly harm Goku's Soul, and bypass his soul hax resistances

I really don't see a way overlord wins this, his resistances are very little, goku resist most, if not all of what he has that he uses in combat, goku has more layers. Goku's passive aura can just corrupt overlord easily.

I really don't see a way overlord wins this, his resistances are very little, goku resist most, if not all of what he has that he uses in combat, goku had more layers. Goku's passive aura can just corrupt overlord easily.
Well, he have resistance negation, so hix hax can affect Goku
layered Corruption
It depends on the numbers of layers, If is low then Goku, he don't resist.
he has Purification
Is passive? Because If not, Goku just not gonna let him use.

To make thing clears, GM has resistance negation over these:
And I'm telling you goku still has more layers of resistance, so unless resistance negation works no matter the layers, which I don't know if it does, then it doesn't mean much, also goku's layered corruption is still passive, since it's just aura, so he's getting corrupted no matter what. And this goku scales to infinite 5-D timelines.

To make thing clears, GM has resistance negation over these:
How do...you have resistance negation to teleportation?? Intangibility?? You don't exactly negate resistance to these haxes, strange but whatever.
Goku still stomps via passively flexing his aura and corrupting and destroying the overlord.

And I'm telling you goku still has more layers of resistance, so unless resistance negation works no matter the layers, which I don't know if it does, then it doesn't mean much, also goku's layered corruption is still passive, since it's just aura, so he's getting corrupted no matter what. And this goku scales to infinite 5-D timelines.
which of his resistances are layered?

GM resist layered Corruption + he has Purification and resistance negation against Purification asw + He has 5D CM over evil/light/good, so he could destroy the Balance and kill CC Goku throught it
how many layers into corruption? Goku has 2 layers like I said, he also has purification. Can resistance neg work on layered things?

Edit: i realized i mistakenly added more layers when in fact it shouldn't have, Without UT amp Goku only has 2 layers corruption manip/resistance

Last edited:
Back