• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It does.

Goku would need resistance to resistance negation.
Yeah, but he still doesn't resist goku's passive corruption hax, so if he gets hit by that, its GG, and goku's hakai can erase beings with mid godly regen, so he can easily just start out with that, which is ranged btw, and then he just wins, because overlord doesn't resist that level of EE. And his regen can't account for it.

Last edited:
how many layers into corruption? Goku has 2 layers like I said, he also has purification. Can resistance neg work on layered things?
Overlord’s Corruption is 2 layers. And resists same as well. So even if layers defend from Resistance Negation, Overlord’s one should work since they are equal in layers.
Edit: i realized i mistakenly added more layers when in fact it shouldn't have, Without UT amp Goku only has 2 layers corruption manip/resistance
Ok.

I can't see it on his profile, where does he get those layers?
Golden Master key has this on the profile:
All the powers of his previous Dragon Form plus:
Now let’s read Dragon Form abilities:

Quick question, how does his soul manipulation work? What does it do?
He can corrupt someone's soul and he can also bypass their dura throught it (by directly harming their souls)
Yeah, but he still doesn't resist goku's passive corruption hax, so if he gets hit by that, its GG,
He can purify as much layers as he can corrupt (and resist 2 layers anyways)
and goku's hakai can erase beings with mid godly regen, so he can easily just start out with that, which is ranged btw, and then he just wins,
GM has EE asw
because overlord doesn't resist that level of EE. And his regen can't account for it.
  • Existence Erasure (Capable of wielding the four Golden Weapons at once without any problem: the Golden Weapons can erase from existence anyone who isn't powerful enough to wield all of them at once)

Last edited:
Ik he has EE, but goku resist EE, also why wouldn't goku be powerful enough to wield all the golden weapons? Goku is literally higher into low 1-C then overlord is, so it probably wouldn't even work. And again, goku's EE is ranged and his regular attacks are covered in evil aura like ki blast, so overlord is getting cooked. Also if he's corrupted he won't purify himself.

Golden Master key has this on the profile:

Now let’s read Dragon Form abilities:
well I have nothing more to say then, if both parties' corruption negates each other then they are now irrelevant, I'm only iffy with GM's negation

this only says he negates the Elemental powers, not any other abilities.

Now either Goku erases GM with his Power of Destruction or GM defeats him with his conceptual manipulation. To me, Goku still erases GM since I don't see how his concept manip will kill Goku before he gets erased.

well I have nothing more to say then, if both parties' corruption negates each other then they are now irrelevant, I'm only iffy with GM's negation

Read the thread above. It really should say that Anti-Golden Armor negates all of Golden Power’s abilities, profile is just outdated.
Now either Goku erases GM with his Power of Destruction or GM defeats him with his conceptual manipulation. To me, Goku still erases GM since I don't see how his concept manip will kill Goku before he gets erased.
Does Goku use EE as starting move?

Also if he's corrupted he won't purify himself.
Ahem...he resist 2 layers which is where Goku's corruption scale to?

Now go on the Stone Warriors page and look at what it says:

Invulnerability, Resistance to the powers of The First Spinjitzu Master (Wields the Anti-Golden armor, was completely unharmed by The First Spinjitzu Master and required him to split the continent to defeat

Read the thread above. It really should say that Anti-Golden Armor negates all of Golden Power’s abilities, profile is just outdated.
*All of FSM's abilities, but ye
What about the other resistances GM can negate?
I mean he could counter these from Goku:

Yeah, but he still doesn't resist goku's passive corruption hax, so if he gets hit by that, its GG, and goku's hakai can erase beings with mid godly regen, so he can easily just start out with that, which is ranged btw, and then he just wins, because overlord doesn't resist that level of EE. And his regen can't account for it.
isnt goku in his Super Saiyan Blue Berserk state? why would do any of this if he fights mindlessly?

isnt goku in his Super Saiyan Blue Berserk state? why would do any of this if he fights mindlessly?
We're doing this now? He said he has access to all his hax in his respective state, either hakai, or goku just throws some ki blast and corrupts overlord. Because goku is not getting hit with that corruption attack, its far too slow to hit goku and with goku's agility and maneuverability, it will get dodged, and he can just punch overlord and he gets corrupted.

We're doing this now? He said he has access to all his hax in his respective state, either hakai, or goku just throws some ki blast and corrupts overlord.
i agree with him being able to use corruption as hes literally coated with Evil Aura, but Hakai requires thought to actually use, goku in this berserker state is not doing any intricate attacks due to being mindless, it doesn't matter if he has access to all of his abilities lmao

i agree with him being able to use corruption as hes literally coated with Evil Aura, but Hakai requires thought to actually use, goku in this berserker state is not doing any intricate attacks due to being mindless, it doesn't matter if he has access to all of his abilities lmao
How fast is overlords regen? Goku can still use ki blast, flight, and his fighting techniques while he's corrupted, if overlord comes back after getting destroyed by goku's ki attacks and corrupted over and over again, goku might eventually use hakai and end it. Or just change it to blood lusted, win by any means.

if overlord comes back after getting destroyed by goku's ki attacks and corrupted over and over again, goku might eventually use hakai and end it. Or just change it to blood lusted, win by any means.
no he wont lmao what are you saying, he's literally animalistic he wouldn't think of something that complex to fully end the overlord, he'll just fight using the same methods over and over due to being MINDLESS

no he wont lmao what are you saying, he's literally animalistic he wouldn't think of something that complex to fully end the overlord, he'll just fight using the same methods over and over due to being MINDLESS
That doesn't mean he can't use hakai while being mindless lmfaooo. Just like he's mindless and can still use ki blast, and flight. Also answer, how fast is overlords regen?

I mean, it says Overlord created the Stone Army to specifically counter FSM, but why didn't he make himself invulnerable to FSM in the first place if he already could do that to his minions? This resistance seems only exclusive to Stone Warriors
Does Goku use EE as starting move?
Normal Goku? probably never. SSB Berserk must be, we are using SSB Berserk Goku, he is bloodlusted in that state and should go with kill instantly. so yeah
What about the other resistances GM can negate?
I mean he could counter these from Goku:
I'm sorry but I Still don't agree with his negation, but if you all add the negations via CRT in the future then I kneel

That doesn't mean he can't use hakai while being mindless lmfaooo. Just like he's mindless and can still use ki blast, and flight.
flight and basic ki blasts are no where near as complex as the literal power of destruction, so thats not a valid comparison. To say that he can requires proof.
how fast is overlords regen?
idk, im just attacking the point on whether or not goku can use the hakai in this state

Also answer, how fast is overlords regen?
He can't regenerat, what are you on?
The Overlord's regeneration does not apply to whatever physical form he has (except Crystal King form), in fact, while he can come back after being destroyed in its Spirit Form, he cannot regenerate a body: for example, he would be able to regenerate from an attack that would destroy his spirit and body, but only his soul would return. His spirit, however, does have multiple powers as well to regain physical form, so it is not necessarily an incapacitating blow.

guys what are we saying, goku isnt bloodlusted in the sense that he'll use his best abilities immediately, he'll just fight mindlessly and animalistically as said on the page and as shown in his fights
Does it matter? He would just spam everything in his arsenal till he dies, he wouldn't hesitate to using his EE and every other ability he has in an instant

I mean, it says Overlord created the Stone Army to specifically counter FSM, but why didn't he make himself invulnerable to FSM in the first place if he already could do that to his minions?
He and FSM matched AP wise
This resistance seems only exclusive to Stone Warriors
The Ninjas had the warriors resistances due to litterally having their armor, and GM negated them all

Ye, its not like GM can't instanly time stop him or seal him in a single blow either
It depends, is his first move, of is In-Character for him to use?

Because he basically need to negate Goku resistance first, and then use time stop and sealing, before Goku blows him up with his Aura.

Because he basically need to negate Goku resistance first, and then use time stop and sealing, before Goku blows him up.
Even tho I gave him access to all hax, his most in character move is to use Corruption/Mind/Soul/Perception hax combo or pull out GP based attacks
Ki blast spam will undoubtably hit first and obliterate him
Seems like I forgot to add SBA and starting distance, so I did

Both start at 30 m from each other
SBA for the rest

Even tho I gave him access to all hax, his most in character move is to use Corruption/Mind/Soul/Perception hax combo or pull out GP based attacks
Ok then.
Seems like I forgot to add SBA and starting distance, so I did
Ok, so he dies even faster by Goku exploding his Aura, and destroying the multiverse.

Should change the distance, so he may have a chance.

Back