• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku can ...still just unleash his ki from anywhere in his body and destroy him,
What will Goku do if Overlord just starts shooting Dark Matter, which would soul hax him? He should also upscale from USM, who can inflict soul damage
and what's the overlords answer to getting corrupted via goku's ki?
he resists layered corruption, he won't be phased

Wait a minute the Overlord has 0 resistances lol this Goku can just use any of his hax and immediately kill him
0 resistances?
  • Existence Erasure (Capable of wielding the four Golden Weapons at once without any problem: the Golden Weapons can erase from existence anyone who isn't powerful enough to wield all of them at once)
  • Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation & Madness Manipulation (Golden Power allows the user to be completely unaffected by Dark Matter, the Overlord's essence, which can corrupt a being's mind even in very small quantities, making them evil and insane in the process. In addition, Lloyd Garmadon possessed this resistance as the Ulitmate Spinjitzu Master, and thus the Golden Master should have it too)

What will Goku do if Overlord just starts shooting Dark Matter, which would soul hax him? He should also upscale from USM, who can inflict soul damage

he resists layered corruption, he won't be phased
Goku can...just dodge? Not that it mattes since he can also just redirect them or destroy them with his aura. So again, how can overlord deal with getting instantly destroyed when goku flexes his aura a bit?

I gotta check for the corruption part, but he should have 5D EE resistance as he fought another 5-D being before with EE
Did he resist getting erased by such 5D EE? If not, goku can erase him.
As for corruption, morality and mind hax, if they are not 5D in potency and layered, goku resists and then corrupts him back.
Gonna be tuff doing that when Overlord can increase speed via Spinjitzu
Not really when goku can..still just blow them up, stop them mid flight, or just install teleport to overlord and blow him up with a glance.

Goku can dodge attacks faster than him by predicting the opponent, and he also can increase his speed by going Ultra instinct, which he might as blitz If he does so.
Goku can't enter UI in this ki, but he can still predict, destroy, redirect or just teleport out of the way.

I vote goku for these reasons:
-Overwhelming AP advantage: goku can legit just stare at Overlord and destroy him, flex his aura and destroy him, or at worst, send a massive AoE blast and destroy him, and due to the superior ap, goku can destroy his magic blast or redirect them with a kaia or breathing too hard.
-Corruption: Goku not only resists Corruption, but also can corrupt Overlord if he comes in contact with his aura, and since I don't know if The Overlord has 5D Corruption and resistance to it, goku resists and corrupts.

I vote goku for these reasons:
-Overwhelming AP advantage: goku can legit just stare at Overlord and destroy him, flex his aura and destroy him, or at worst, send a massive AoE blast and destroy him, and due to the superior ap, goku can destroy his magic blast or redirect them with a kaia or breathing too hard.
I haven't even brought up Overlord's sealing and resistance negation yet, and Overlord bypass AP gap with Soul Damage
-Corruption: Goku not only resists Corruption, but also can corrupt Overlord if he comes in contact with his aura, and since I don't know if The Overlord has 5D Corruption and resistance to it, goku resists and corrupts.
Overlord is capable of resisting his own Dark Matter without much problem, and he can negate Goku's resistance to it anyways

I haven't even brought up Overlord' resistance negation

he can negate Goku's resistance to it anyways
Can he negate all of Goku resistances trought?
Because:
Characters who do have Resistance Negation wouldn't be capable of negating all of their opponent's resistances unless there is more to their power than what has been shown.
For the page in resistance negation.
And In the overlord page.
Thanks to Golden Power, the Golden Master is able to negate the Stone Army's Invulnerability and their Resistance to Elemental Powers. He even negated the effects of the Ninjas' Anti-Golden Armors)
And I check the elemental powers, and It don't seem to have the Goku resistances that matters.

Because Goku resist Soul demage and sealing.

Universe Mission Goku can use the Power of Destruction in his God Forms on the Advanced Level. BBM Goku in Blue Berserk form has all of his post-key abilities greatly enhanced including God Forms meaning he can use the Power of Destruction. I know Overlord has resistance to EE but the Power of Destruction is far greater than normal EE, i checked Overlord's resistances, and he can't survive from that level of erasure

my vote is on Goku

Last edited:
I haven't even brought up Overlord's sealing and resistance negation yet, and Overlord bypass AP gap with Soul Damage

Overlord is capable of resisting his own Dark Matter without much problem, and he can negate Goku's resistance to it anyways
Sealing doesn't matter nor resistance Negation matter when goku legit just flexes and blows him ap.
Overlord has haxes, yes, but that means jack shit when goku can literally just blow him up via staring too hard, jiren style.
Proof?

I mean, Anti-Golden Armor was made specifically to negate the Golden Power’s abilities (which would include Sealing), and Overlord straight up negated it
I mean, If he negate the Golden Power's abilities, would't that just be Power nullification? Like, If negate his resistance for sealing, yeah, but I not finding that on his profile.
He can negate resistance to against his own abilities (Layered Corruption/soul hax/Mind hax, EE,
Based on what exactly? Because he himself don't seem to have resistance to sealing so he could negate.

I mean, If he negate the Golden Power's abilities, would't that just be Power nullification? Like, If negate his resistance for sealing, yeah, but I not finding that on his profile.
Anti-Golden Armor is not a power really, it’s just a thing that resists everything Golden Power throws at it and negates Golden Power. Overlord negated its resistances, which is why it is Resistance Negation.

Anti-Golden Armor is not a power really, it’s just a thing that resists everything Golden Power throws at it and negates Golden Power. Overlord negated its resistances, which is why it is Resistance Negation.
Ok, I understand why is resistance negation, but that don't exactly answers my question, because in the profiles, there's still no resistance to sealing.

I go in the pages, and it says It negates Elemental powers, but it don't cover sealing.

Ok, I understand why is resistance negation, but that don't exactly answers my question, because in the profiles, there's still no resistance to sealing.
Basically:
GM has Fire Manip --> If someone can resist Fire Manip, he can negate it
GM has EE --> If someone can resist, he can negate it
etc

I go in the pages, and it says It negates Elemental powers, but it don't cover sealing.
It applies to all of FSM's abilities, idk why it says only Elemental Powers

Goku has beyond immeasurable strength, so Goku slams Ninjago 🤑🤑🤑
Screenshot_20240908_203156_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Back