• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cavendish/Hakuba vs Bartholomew Kuma

I dont think so.

A weakened Zoro was able to react and dodge to Kuma and even attack him, although inferior. And Hakuba scales higher than he does

I dont think so.

A weakened Zoro was able to react and dodge to Kuma and even attack him, although inferior. And Hakuba scales higher than he does
what are cavendish's wincons, like none basically.
kuma was toying with zoro 🤨 also the speed is equalized so...

His speed (and his reactions) massively upscale from the calc that he gets his rating from (.46c and .59c) - which should put him about under 2 times slower than Kuma's Beams and attack speed, while I'm not saying that Hakuba should be equal to Kuma in speed, based on the ratings and massive upscaling, he should be really close to Kuma's speed.

you equalized speed tho...but with kuma having the slight speed advantage with ur reasoning, thats an even bigger stomp...more reason as to why kuma stomps.

Also his weapon, Durandal, has the durability to tank Kuma's Light Beams.

you equalized speed tho...but with kuma having the slight speed advantage with ur reasoning, thats an even bigger stomp...more reason as to why kuma stomps.
Reactions don't get equalized

and neither can his beams iirc

that paw aint helping tho, if cavendish gets in range, which he needs to do as a swordsman, hes getting swiped.
I'm not arguing against the paw, I wouldn't have voted Kuma if he could deflect the paws, I'm just referring to Kuma's Lasers. Also if Hakuba attacks Kuma's paw he's not going to automatically just get BFR'd it'll just be enough to knock him back, which will be enough for Hakuba to understand not to attack his paws, but instead his body or arms, or legs, or head etc etc.
so kuma got the reaction advantage...
Kuma's reactions are equal to his speed, look at his profile

Personally don't see it as a stomp... More of a low dif... Just because no one has brought up a wincon doesn't mean it's a stomp

Cavandish definitely has the skills to damage Kuma similar to pre timeskip zoro but at the end Kuma will win easily

I'm not arguing against the paw, I wouldn't have voted Kuma if he could deflect the paws, I'm just referring to Kuma's Lasers. Also if Hakuba attacks Kuma's paw he's not going to automatically just get BFR'd it'll just be enough to knock him back, which will be enough for Hakuba to understand not to attack his paws, but instead his body or arms, or legs, or head etc etc.
That knock back aint just leaving a bruise, my man cavendish is gonna get yeeted left and right, up and down, any direction.
Kuma's reactions are equal to his speed, look at his profile
aren't his reactions not SoL/FTL🗿

I don't think we use Possibly. Regardless I'm using his Relativistic+ speed, which includes his reaction speed. The only speed that isn't equalized is his travel speed, and laser beams.

Also I could be wrong, but don't the laser beams take charge up/start up time? That should be more than enough time for Hakuba to react accordingly.
That knock back aint just leaving a bruise
Cool, no one said it'd just leave a bruise.
my man cavendish is gonna get yeeted left and right, up and down, any direction.
Cool, so do you vote for Kuma?

Personally don't see it as a stomp... More of a low dif... Just because no one has brought up a wincon doesn't mean it's a stomp

Cavandish definitely has the skills to damage Kuma similar to pre timeskip zoro but at the end Kuma will win easily
you do know a stomp isn't a 100 to 0 fight.
"...these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."
so saying he wins easily is of little challenge.🗿

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

I don't think we use Possibly. Regardless I'm using his Relativistic+ speed, which includes his reaction speed. The only speed that isn't equalized is his travel speed, and laser beams.

Also I could be wrong, but don't the laser beams take charge up/start up time? That should be more than enough time for Hakuba to react accordingly.

Cool, no one said it'd just leave a bruise.

Cool, so do you vote for Kuma?
no lol

you do know a stomp isn't a 100 to 0 fight.
"...these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."
so saying he wins easily is of little challenge.🗿
No.

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
so everything is equal, op was saying something else...

sorry monkey but yes.
No... You are literally saying that even if they can damage someone it's a stomp... If that's the case every match is a stomp just because they didn't win or didn't have a stated wincon

Bro? Everything but the combat speed gets equalized every other speed get reduced with the same multiplier the combat speed got downgraded to
Bro? u literally said...

No... You are literally saying that even if they can damage someone it's a stomp... If that's the case every match is a stomp just because they didn't win or didn't have a stated wincon
a matchup that isn't a stomp is a fair share of wincons for both sides...i dont make up the definitions...you can look them up on vsbw.

Back