• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Tom Cat
Leopold the Cat2
Tom's 9-B version is used. That means, that his lightning attacks and massively hypersonic attack speed is banned.
Leopold's 9-B version is also used. That means, that he used the Ozverin.

Who wins?

Tom: 0

Leopold: 5 (Skalt711, Ugarik, Numbersguy, Yeahboiii123, ZackMoon1234)

Inconclusive: 0

Leopold will be angry on Tom. Although Tom is probably superior to Leopold in Attack Potency, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength and Durability, but not speed: maybe Leopold's travel speed is not so great, but combat speed should be superior to Tom's, but I didn't watch Tom and Jerry... Anyways, Tom is usually not very brave; Leopold's fear-inducing aura will be fast enough to force Tom to be feared and Tom will be decreased in sizes. Because of that Tom's size, Attack Potency, Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength and Durability will be decreased and will be significantly lower than Leopold's (I think so?). Tom's Body Control isn't combat applicable (Again, I'm not sure). Leopold will be able to beat Tom with ease... But remember: Tom has Regenerationn (Low-High)! Sadly, Tom's size is permanently decreased, so Leopold will find a way to bypass Tom's Regenerationn. But SBA says that... "Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.", so I'm sure that Leopold can knock Tom out for at least one hour and put him in a state in which he can not harm Leopold for over a day.

Winner: Leopold.

Even in Leopold base form repeling cannonballs back to enemy ship is a feat way above street level which requires at very least 80,000 jouls of energy. Assuming ozverin makes Leopold even stronger his striking strength and durability should be on the same level with Tom's. Unfortunatly for Tom speed is unequalized and his MHS attack speed is banned, so I don't think Tom's low-high regenaration with help him compensate such a huge speed gap. And since Tom isn't a very brave type he should definatly be affected by Leopolded aura. I think Leopold should win this battle

Leopald can induce fear, and Tom is quite the coward so I guess he is going to run away most of the time and try to not engage him. I vote Leopold.

Back