• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cat Lord vs Adam (Battle for 5th Strongest High 6-A)

AP
  • Adam: Scales to a 18 Petaton statement and maybe 183 Petatons if you include the Spear
  • Cat Lord; Upscales from 13.74 Petatons
With just the Mecha Adam is 1.31x stronger and the spear is well in one shot range

Lifting Strength

Because EVA has no calc page I had to dig through like ten profiles but it looks like he's scaling to this feat
Class T (Weighs around 128 trillion metric tons, large enough to be seen from space)
Anyways Adam is 64 trillion times more powerful than Catlord

Speed

Here Adam gets hammered for a simple reason: Dude is big. To land a punch he must cover far, far, far more distance than Cat Lord does.

By the same notion though, the surface area of his attacks with equalized speed means that a large AoE attack must be dodged through non-physical means or attempt to tank it.

Hax off

Adam
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 1-2, should be at least comparable in size to the Evas), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3, Angels have shown repeatedly to not require oxygen and get endless energy from their S² Engines so they don't require sustenance), Enhanced Senses, A.T. Fields (Can be used both defensively and offensively, such as in the form of optic blasts), Self-Quantum Manipulation (A person's ego boundary is what forms their shape and keeps it from breaking down. Also, as shown by Shinji and other Lilin as a whole they are able to reform their bodies after being turned into a quantum state/pure LCL. Angels scale to Humanity as share they same nature because of the latter being the 18th Angel/Lilin, furthermore they possess a stronger A.T. Field, which is shown to be the ego boundary during the events of the Third Impact.), Power Negation Field (Adam's A.T. Field is equal to Kaworu's (as he possesses Adam's soul, which is what powers A.T. Fields), which an block out and nullify virtually all forms of energy and matter, including incoming light, electromagnetism and sub-atomic particles, within a certain radius), Energy Projection, Regeneration (High-Low, Low-High over time; should be able to regenerate from his core alone), Accelerated Development (Angels have been shown to reach an adult state seconds after hatching), Fusionism (Merged with Gendo Ikari), Durability Negation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Offensive Quantum Manipulation (Using an Anti-A.T. Field, he can break down A.T. Fields, the fields that separate living beings from one another and maintain their individuality, turning their physical bodies into LCL and freeing their souls), Spatial Manipulation (Unit-01's Anti-A.T. Field inverted dimensional values. Furthermore, as his A.T. Field is superior to Leliel, it should be capable of supporting space just like the angel) and Deconstruction (Adam's Anti-A.T. Field was reducing everything around him to quarks.), Limited Resistance to Info Analysis (Numerical expression and measurement of Anti-A.T. Fields is impossible), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (The A.T Field is the ego boundary that keeps a being's individuality and that protects the heart/soul from outside influence), Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations.
So in order
Cat Lord
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Social Influencing (It is said that all who came into contact with Cat Lord succumb to his style and dignity of self), Resurrection (Cat Lord possesses a Ring of Nine Lives, which resurrects him after his supposed death), Shapeshifting (All animal lords have a human and beast form[1]), Self-Sustenance (Types 2 and 3), Precognition (All Animal Lords have a danger sense[1]), Summoning of Felines, Power Mimicry (Capable of taking on the skills and abilities of Rogues and Monks at will), Enhanced Senses, Acrobatics, Telepathy, Stealth Mastery, Abstract Existence (Type 1, Is an Outsider and represents all felines, maintaining purely abstract physiology as a result), Immortality (Type 6, When a Cat Lord dies their essence goes into another animal of its kind[2]), Weapon Mastery, Pain Manipulation (Has a sword of wounding[2]), Damage Boost from Stealth, Poison Manipulation, Damage Reduction, Dimensional Travel (Cat Lord wanders to any plane he pleases), Astral Projection, Healing via Cure Wounds, Portal Creation via Dimension Door, Extrasensory Perception via Detect Good/Evil, Afterimage Creation via Displacement, Perception Manipulation via Hypnotic Pattern, Omnilingualism via Tongues, Teleportation via Teleport Without Error, Invisibility, Magic, Reality Warping, Holy Manipulation, Sense Manipulation via Spit, Statistics Amplification via Equipment, Power Nullification and limited Mind Manipulation (Can cast anti magic shell and charm person on people who like cats[1]), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Is unaffected by charms), possibly Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8, Avatars have 6 and 9), and many others (Cat Lord can be considered a God, which possess these among many other common abilities)

Overall I think you'd have to say Cat Lord's big brain gives him the win otherwise I think this is mostly a match for him to lose. Being very generous and saying his Anti-Magic Aura negates the A.T. Fields he's still left with a physically superior enemy that is also a couple hundred times his height.

Now he does have win conditions, since Cat Lord's hypnosis has a far better scaling chain than what Adam has but to do so he has to go from Anti-Magic Shell to nullify A.T. Field -> Forms plan -> Mind control all before he gets gomba stomped.

So in the end idk. Cat Lord's magic may be good enough to win, but I find it iffy.

Now he does have win conditions, since Cat Lord's hypnosis has a far better scaling chain than what Adam has but to do so he has to go from Anti-Magic Shell to nullify A.T. Field -> Forms plan -> Mind control all before he gets gomba stomped.

So in the end idk. Cat Lord's magic may be good enough to win, but I find it iffy.
I would like to say that Catlord's size could be used for his advantage due to his various ways for quick battle movement such as teleportation
I also think Catlord's Invisibility could be used here to avoid attacks for a while to give time to form a plan so (Seems like Adam just scales off another character in enhanced senses which just has a feat of seeing far away things)

Also would Adam's haxes effect an abstract?

Also would Adam's haxes effect an abstract?
Adam's soul thing wouldn't work imo, since Cat Lord basically is just a soul given fleash rather than have those be separate, but the atomic deconstruction I feel like would do something if it outscales D&D distengration/annihilation.

Adam's soul thing wouldn't work imo, since Cat Lord basically is just a soul given fleash rather than have those be separate, but the atomic deconstruction I feel like would do something if it outscales D&D distengration/annihilation.
I mean don't we just assume all D&D haxes effect abstracts?
I think the atomic deconstruction needs feats of effecting abstracts rather then showcasing potency here
So nothing Adam has can actually effect Cat Lord

I mean don't we just assume all D&D haxes effect abstracts?
Strong enough spells can effect abstracts, but a low level wizard wouldn't be able to effect the majority of outer plane beings for example.

I'm not saying saying Cat Lord can't hax Adam to death, I just don't know if he can survive the A.T. fields subatomic attack since the profile doesn't go that in depth on it.

AP
  • Adam: Scales to a 18 Petaton statement and maybe 183 Petatons if you include the Spear
  • Cat Lord; Upscales from 13.74 Petatons
With just the Mecha Adam is 1.31x stronger and the spear is well in one shot range

Lifting Strength

Because EVA has no calc page I had to dig through like ten profiles but it looks like he's scaling to this feat

Anyways Adam is 64 trillion times more powerful than Catlord

Speed

Here Adam gets hammered for a simple reason: Dude is big. To land a punch he must cover far, far, far more distance than Cat Lord does.

By the same notion though, the surface area of his attacks with equalized speed means that a large AoE attack must be dodged through non-physical means or attempt to tank it.

Hax off

Adam

So in order
Cat Lord

Overall I think you'd have to say Cat Lord's big brain gives him the win otherwise I think this is mostly a match for him to lose. Being very generous and saying his Anti-Magic Aura negates the A.T. Fields he's still left with a physically superior enemy that is also a couple hundred times his height.

1) what type of spells does he have again, depending on them they get shut down by the AT field as it has negation of energy, as in kinetic energy, heat energy, that stuff, from its
2) adam uses anti-A.T field as his first IC move which causes the thing that causes the deconstruction which breaks the targets down into quarks, but that doesnt really matter since cat lord is an abstract which he doesnt have npi against, unless his physical body isnt abstract but i doubt that

Doesn’t cat lord’s god powers give them a large advantage. Even then it doesn’t seem Adam can touch the cat lord and Adam’s regen is high low normally the cat lord’s sword which isn’t listed in standard equipment but the reason for his pain manipulation should help him get around the strength gap also why do they not have natural weaponry it’s image is literally it transforming into a big cat.

1) what type of spells does he have again, depending on them they get shut down by the AT field as it has negation of energy, as in kinetic energy, heat energy, that stuff, from its
The main thing I was focusing on is just hypnosis that Adam doesn't have anywhere near the scaling chain to suggest he can resist, especially when Cat Lord's hypnosis can work on stuff like ghosts or things made of pure concepts.
unless his physical body isnt abstract but i doubt that
Cat Lord's body just exists on a couple dimensions at the same time, but he's physically present.

The main thing I was focusing on is just hypnosis that Adam doesn't have anywhere near the scaling chain to suggest he can resist, especially when Cat Lord's hypnosis can work on stuff like ghosts or things made of pure concepts.

Cat Lord's body just exists on a couple dimensions at the same time, but he's physically present.
ah, well then, how many actual layers of resistance can it affect because that is more npi than actual potency

As in, cat lord has a physical body at the battle that he uses to interact with the physical universe? does he need that body to actually do stuff within the physical universe if so then adam thinks and deconstructs said physical body beyond it his resistance

As in, cat lord has a physical body at the battle that he uses to interact with the physical universe? does he need that body to actually do stuff within the physical universe if so then adam thinks and deconstructs said physical body beyond it his resistance
His physical body is still an abstract though
Can Adam effect abstracts?

yeah, i was asking if the abstract part of him wasnt the physical body since , from what qawsedf had said it had seems like to me that the body that was currently in the match wasnt abstract, but if it is then no he cant and this is likely to be a stomp

Nah it's still his physical body, it's just that he also exists between multiple planes which makes him even harder to kill

Back