• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cash Banocca Planet Tier Upgrades!

Specifically from another thread, here to at least upgrade Cash Banuka to "At least 5-B" via besting Crunch empowered by the Elemental Masks whom can shake the Earth of its hinges as the manual states:
BookReaderImages.php

Better yet, Wa-Wa alone - Flushes the world clean AND REBUILD IT AS HE REMEMBERS IT:
BookReaderImages.php

So that means they have the power to actually do this...

The moment they were freed, they generate these just as instantly (2:56. Remember that the manual at this moment, described the destruction of shaking said planet this way).

The Mark Hamil Mask even says that it "SPELLS DISASTER FOR THE WHOLE PLANET (4:28)".

Crash has physically bested/tanked through Wa-Wa (who as we established, is the same who can rebuild the Earth to how it was before) literally empowering Crunch into literal water monster in control of it's elements, magma monster empowered by said mask in control of it's elements, empowered to the extent he can turn into Genie-esque storm powered being in control of it's elements, etc. etc.

Agree: ElAlekaPL. LuffyRuffy46307.
Disagree:

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing details, the statements look more like Tier 6. "Shaking the planet" is at least Low 6-B. And "Spelling disaster for the whole planet" could simply refer to surface level life wiping of the planet which is High 6-A normally. Doesn't objectively mean exploding the planet.

Unless I'm missing details, the statements look more like Tier 6. "Shaking the planet" is at least Low 6-B. And "Spelling disaster for the whole planet" could simply refer to surface level life wiping of the planet which is High 6-A normally. Doesn't objectively mean exploding the planet.
Hold on I am busy, no final verdict just yet, I have some things to say/sort out...

Specifically from another thread, here to at least upgrade Cash Banuka to "At least 5-B" via besting Crunch empowered by the Elemental Masks whom can shake the Earth of its hinges as the manual states:
BookReaderImages.php
This is clearly figurative.
Better yet, Wa-Wa alone - Flushes the world clean AND REBUILD IT AS HE REMEMBERS IT:
BookReaderImages.php
He is out to flush the world clean and rebuild it. It doesn't mean he can do it. It certainly doesn't mean he can do it in a single action. This is not a feat at all.
The moment they were freed, they generate these just as instantly (2:56. Remember that the manual at this moment, described the destruction of shaking said planet this way).

This "shaking the earth off its hinges" seems to just be mild tremors with no visible destruction, a single storm cloud and a volcanic eruption. Not very tier 5.
The Mark Hamil Mask even says that it "SPELLS DISASTER FOR THE WHOLE PLANET (4:28)".
"It" being "their prolonged unchecked activity", not their mere existence. Being capable of endangering the world overtime is not 5-B. Being capable of endangering the world instantly is at best High 6-A, but doing it overtime is nothing at all.

Neutral for now but you can probably find a way to scale the cast to the power of the Power Crystals and Velo's Staff, both of which have planet level statements
Does Crash ever fight or take hits from something or someone empowered by the Crystals or get boosted from them himself? I think he does in Crash of the Titans DS, but as it’s different than the console version, I don’t think it can be used.

Also, Velo’s Staff doesn’t scale to the main cast since I’m not sure he ever uses it offensively against them. The plot revolves around them racing so he doesn’t blow up their planet, and he defeats himself by blowing up his robot suit out of rage anyway. Even when Velo offers Crash the staff, he denies it.

So, that’s kinda… not valid.

Okay, I'm back, for now, but this is what we have going currently...
To answer your queries. As much as I can since we are all busy:
Shaking the entire planet to the extent that it's off it's hinges (as in: cause destruction to it more severally then a country scale, the entire globe is shaken in the actual context)... The manual alone states this as fact and not hyperbole, it's basically what happened, it's not a feat that "they can only do over time" neither, but rather immediate action as seen in the intro, the final boss legit has them used to their MAX POTENTIAL.
Even then:
We even have a Mask who's entire purpose is to control Earth's properties, and cause Earthquakes on said levels in general, the other masks not being too far behind...

By Wa-Wa rebuilding the planet, they mean rebuild the planet how it first was BEFORE then yes, just one mask alone has absolute million+ year old dominion of... Though if it were High 6-A as your current deductions suggest on such, then fine...

At first I could be fine with an at least High 6-A...

However, then here's where it gets better... Once we do deduct the bigger picture further within The Lore:
Neutral for now but you can probably find a way to scale the cast to the power of the Power Crystals and Velo's Staff, both of which have planet level statements
Then yes, there is still evidence of planet level, let's acknowledge this then: The crystals themselves, have minimized planets in power alone which it's total is 20. Keep in mind Cortex before was able to enslave the planet WITH THE FORCE of said Crystals, which is approximately 25, so this should say something more as it is. Crystals of which, have been used to already amp Crunch as it is yet it wasn't enough for Cortex, thus needing more power from the Elementals as it is... a total of 25 crystals were needed to best them btw...
Let's not forget about the Gems...
There are an astonishing 41 in total that still further powers the Masks then the 25 Crystals. All of it, ultimately is narratively written there, they are a part of what made Crunch + Elementals powerful and counter, thanks to the energy outputs.
BookReaderImages.php
BookReaderImages.php

So there is potential for planet regardless of what anyone says, thanks to the very blatant Crystal Energy Scaling's within the lore anyways (whom have the power to shrinking planets by 20 Crystals, and 25 in WOC... alongside the gems totaling at 41 Gems of which Crunch needed more energy from + the Elementals).

Currently, this is far as I can go... I am tired and even more due to being busy from now on. I will come back to such when I have the chance, count on it. Good Night...

Last edited:
Then yes, there is still evidence of planet level, let's acknowledge this then: The crystals themselves, have minimized planets in power alone which it's total is 20.
I think this is just Size Manipulation hax.
That's just planetary range mindhax.
Crystals of which, have been used to already amp Crunch as it is yet it wasn't enough for Cortex,
That... never happened? Crash was the one collecting the Crystals. Cortex didn't have any in Wrath of Cortex.
thus needing more power from the Elementals as it is... a total of 25 crystals were needed to best them btw...
I don't think Crash ever gets amped by the Crystals specifically. It's all done via raw strength and his vehicles.
This doesn't scale to AP. The Crystals were used to seal the Elementals, not physically harm them or empower them. And the gems were only used to potentially resurrect them.

Being capable of endangering the world instantly is at best High 6-A, but doing it overtime is nothing at all.
Yeah none of this is Tier 5. It being 6-A or High 6-A is pushing it and it's probably closer to 6-C than anything.

Back