• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Planetary. So yeah, Sidious mindhaxes... But Captain throws Bahamut out with a thought too and he atomisizes + Power nulls passivly

... Im saying that atomization is just a side effect. Bahamut returns creation to nothingness with his mere presence, which includes logic, causality and the laws of physics, kills primal beasts permanently with mid godly and tons of immortalities. And atomisizes. You can call atomization a buzz word.

WeeklyBattles said:
But do the things he kills have a resistance to this or not?
Does this really matter now. Bahamut can affect intagible, non corperal character too

Kinda yeah, if he hasnt shown to bypsss resistances then why would it work?

Sidious can affect intagible, non corperal character too

No, my point is that Bahamut can affect inta non cop characters WITH HIS AURA, so you should really not get hung up on me saying that it also atomisizes. If we really want to continue about atomization then Bahamut does this to concepts too. Is that enough for you?

Yes? If he's not shown to bypass resistances then it wouldnt work

That is not how it works.

If your potency is better then the resistance by feats, then it will work

Unless you're telling me low tier force users can't mindhax Vegeta because he resisted it from Babidi, or that Vel Koz can't absorb anything from Cole Macgrath because Cole resists absorbtion.

Okay first off what youre describing is not atomization, at that point its flat out existence erasure.

Second off, Sidious drains life force, removes the opponent's will to fight, and kills people passively with his aura so there's that

Okay first off what youre describing is not atomization, at that point its flat out existence erasure.

Second off, Sidious drains life force, removes the opponent's will to fight, and kills people passively with his aura so there's that

WeeklyBattles said:
Like i said, its a buzzword at this point. I could lengthy explain what Bahamut does to you and your surrounding everytime i have to explain it.

Or i bring up something that will, in most cases, be enough. Its more convient, sorry if it was that misleading to you.

Can he do that 4 kilometers away?

WeeklyBattles said:
Im just saying it like it is lol, what youre describing is EE
He can do it on a planetary scale
Well rip that then.

Let me grasp at straws, is it really passive though. He dosnt run around permanently killing planets for funnsies right? Granted i know jack about legends.

I mean.

If it's a fight I'm pretty sure he's going to be fighting and having his abilities activated

I can use that exact argument for Captain who Im pretty sure doesn't summon Bahamut and lolnuke the planet.

Schnee One said:
I mean.
If it's a fight I'm pretty sure he's going to be fighting and having his abilities activated

I can use that exact argument for Captain who Im pretty sure doesn't summon Bahamut and lolnuke the planet.
Peak Captain has precog, Bahamut can controll his aura perfectly fine and it rather supresses it upon summoning rather than activate it.

I was just making sure, because this would be a passive win for Sidious, as Captain reists non of Sidious hax with adequate enough resistances. Feels really bad that Captains survivalbility sucks so much sigh

@First Yes it is a passive given off due to the Force, then theres stuff like:

Aura of Uneasiness: An ancient technique conjured through Sith magic that allowed an individual to proceed unabated by projecting a field of vague unease around themselves. While non-sentient creatures were primarily affected, cognizant beings also succumbed to its influence, experiencing feelings of confusion and discomfort when in close proximity to an individual emanating an aura of uneasiness. Force-sensitive experience an expanding sense of darkness, as well as an inability to concentrate on whatever task they were attempting to perform at that moment. The ability is relatively simple to create and control, but its area of effect, although more potent when in close proximity to the point of origin, is restricted to the initiator's line of sight.

Dark Aura: A dark side Force power in which the user charges the air around them with malicious Force energy, damaging those around him and slowing their movements.

Deadly Field: An application of Force Drain that creates a spherical field of pure dark side energy around the user that instantly withers away anyone unlucky enough to be caught within its radius.

Waves of Darkness: A dark side Force power conjured through Sith magic that created palpable waves of darkness—often visibly literal in their obscurity and accompanied by roaring, thunderous sounds. When exposed to waves of darkness, beings suffered from feelings of intense despair and confusion, before feeling compelled, if detained under the spell's power long enough, to flee the scene of the disturbance. Using ancient Sith magic to summon waves of darkness required a sorcerer to call upon the full scope of negative emotions that lingered in the center of their being. Fueled by the power of the Force, conjurers spewed forth their emotions in tides of dark side energy that rapidly expanded in a spherical aura around them. Anyone caught in the vicinity will immediately begin to suffer also from feelings of intense horror, pain, and bewilderment. Victims are often tormented by whispers of the dark side that leave them in a state of utter hopelessness, and prolonged exposure will rob them of the will to fight. Dark-side waves caused Jedi and other users of the light to feel stifled, as though their connection to the Force is being smothered.

Sidious also has passive battle meditation

Battle Meditation: A Force ability that considerably boosts the morale, stamina, and overall battle prowess of an individual's allies while simultaneously reducing the opposition's combat-effectiveness by eroding their will to fight.

Hmmmmmm

Well i don't think captain can actually resist to Sidious level of haxx....

Ahh well......ok incon i guess

I mean i don't think Battle Meditation is really going to much against captain (from what i see is just a Empathic Manipulation not outright mindhaxx)

Back