• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Universe/Cosmic Spider-Man Stats

Why is he Small Town level, and MHS? His energy beams were stated to be able to destroy planets, he survived supernova's explosions, he survived inside a Black Hole and he flew to Earth's Atmosphere in a couple of seconds to rescue Grey Hulk. He defeated Galactus. So what's up with his tier? Someone else more knowledgeable than me can provide the scans.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XJJIK_31M

I also heard he also have powers like matter manipulation/transmutation, force field creation, time travel, illusion creation, energy manipulation, can give powers to other, power nulification, heal and others...

but i can't confirm anything "<

It will back up his statement about his energy beams been able to destroy planets, him beating Galactus won't be an outlier either. He also survived Supernova's explosions.

AppleLord said:
Cosmic Spiderman is still a Demi-God, but this could be an outlier. He can shape matter, so maybe Hax resistance?
Being a God don't mean nothing

Also yeah it would be black hole resistance

And if he survived supernova explosions he would have large star durability

He'd likely need a new page.

If he fights Thor, 4-B, probably?

Cosmic Spider-Man has little canonically impressive feats besides the Hulk one.

Graviton stated he was superior to Galactus (unreliable) and Doctor Doom considered a small fraction of Cosmic Spidey's energy to be superior to that of the Silver Surfer (ridiculously more reliable).

Spider-Man taking on Thor was in a non-canonical "what-if" issue thus it cannot be used to scale which is disappointing since in that same issue he also defeated a Universal threat with ease.

Surprisedly, every single comment, feat or outlier points out screamingly a Solar System level rating. Curiously, indeed.

I do not remember Captain Universe Spider-Man defeating Galactus, withstanding supernova explosions or a black hole.

In addition, are you certain that the Thor feat is not from an out of continuity "What If?" comicbook?

Anyway, if I remember correctly, he was supposed to be the strongest regular Marvel hero at the time, and did successfully fight Terminus and break out of Quasar's energy constructs, so that should solidify his tier.

I have added the Captain Universe statistics to an extra key in his profile page.

Back