• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Carol is clearly not 9-B. She doesn't destroy any significant structure or anything of the sort. At most she ragdolls and floors Kree warriors, whom also do the same to her.

There's no definitive 9-B feat from what I saw. Maybe with her photon blasts, but physically she is definitely 9-C.

@Dargoo she's definitely comparable to powered down Thor, and when she powers up, she's still far below Ultron.

The statement makes no sense to me right now. It's feasible since she goes from the 9-C range to the 8-B range in less then 10 minutes that she may have gotten even stronger since (and thus is ready to fight Thanos come Endgame) but as of now... no sense.

He punched the disguised Skrull in the face and he visibly reeled his head back in response to the force, stunned for a momment. Even after Fury got dropped and slammed into the wall, he was still able to crawl away. What exactly are you talking about?

Wait, I thought you meant the Skrull.

EDIT: Yeah, Skrull. The Skrull effortlessly beat Nick Fury and slammed him so hard that the guy could barely walk. That's what you call a STOMP.

Well ap tends to scale to dura and vice versa but hey

I'd also note the blockbuster feat is likely 9-A or so if she went through re entry

Sure, but just because they tend to scale doesn't mean we will scale them. She needs a 9-B feat to have 9-B AP and that's the end of it.

According to this a fall from orbit could be anywhere from low-end 9-B to 9-A, usually in-between and averaging out to 9-B.

So I am fine with 9-C attack potency, higher with photon blasts and 9-B durability.

Not only that but Carol ***** on everyone in the movie. She only loses to her mentor master guy and that's because he's not only a better martial artist, but he has those gravity hands.

Oh shit I effed up.

sorry I was high on FilthyFrank stuff. Good sign that I should not be missing out on bed hours.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Not only that but Carol ***** on everyone in the movie. She only loses to her mentor master guy and that's because he's not only a better martial artist, but he has those gravity hands.
Those gravity things were pretty nifty. I wonder if we'll see tech like that in future movies.

She can fight against those that can harm her

That's it. We have like a gazillion profiles that follow that logic.

9-B ap and durability. Her photon blasts would be just "higher" though they can vary depending on how long she charge them.

After awakening her powers/removing her limiters, she overpowered her fellows kree (Correct me if i'm wrong, but korath was part of her squad, right?) and stopping the KE of some missiles (that may be 8-C)

Speedwise? Dissapointing. Except for her flight speed.

Before that... I don't know, doesn't Fury has a subsonic feat or I'm wrong?

That's an excellent strawman. I know we have a gazillion profiles that follow said logic.

The problem is she doesn't go up against anyone who can significantly harm her. She just beats everybody up (except for her master guy, and even then he cheats). The only time I remember her get harmed is when she takes the shock stick to the neck, and even then that can't be used with this dura scaling chain.

She doesn't fight anyone who can do significant damage. They either tussle with her for a second or get one shot immediately.

We need to stop wanking our favorite characters to higher tiers, she does not demonstrate 9-B attack potency.

"Favourite caracters" and... You just called me a fanboy. Good for you.

Now, you say "Nobody really harmed her" neither did the space fall. Just look at the fight vs the skrull on the train, he clearly hurt her (yeah, not bleeding or bruises, but she clearly felt more than when she crashed through the ceiling) and she fought back. Also she easily overpowered the skrulls that could stagger her.

I'll admit that she doesn't have many explicits feats in terms of ap, but you can't deny that the logic we use for most profiles applies to her.

I was making a general statement towards people who evaluate their favorite characters, hence why I said "people" and not "AidenBrooks999".

The space fall didn't really harm her, true, but the calc I provided still suggests that a fall from orbit is still more often than not a 9-C durability feat. I also have my doubts that she could survive said fall in the nude and without her space armor.

The skrull on the train didn't significantly harm her so much as phase her and sometimes knock her over. And he's punching her directly in the face, not her high tech space armor.

All in all there's no obvious "yeah definitely 9-B" pieces of evidence, only an unlikely (albeit possible) 9-B fall that is more likely to have been 9-C. That and iffy scaling even if you agree that her durability should be 9-B.

Also if we acknowledge that the space fall was 9-C but try to suggest that she could be 9-B on the grounds that she withstood it casually... that doesn't hold up either. The tier gap in 9-C is 50x. You can casually withstand a 9-C orbital drop and still be 9-C.

(Last thing I want to point out is that depowered Thor is also 9-C on the basis that he could fight many opponents in body armor pretty easily... sound familiar?)

>Space fall

>9-C

Yeah no. Space falls are at the very least high-end 9-B. And that's without the worry of re-entry temperatures.

Well perhaps it would be best to calculate the feat first to determine her durability rather than slapping it on as 9-B just so.

Regardless there's not enough fighting to suggest that it can scale to her attack potency, even if her durability in her space suit is 9-B.

@Matthew Schroeder you have building level calcs on larger objects because they have more surface area and therefore can absorb more energy quicker. That's definitely why.

@Schnee One the calc was created by DontTalkDT, a retired calc member and consultant/administrator. It is likely accurate in the first place.

First of all, no way Space reentry is just 9-C

Second, she frikin' busted through a concrete ceiling, that 9-B no matter what way you look at it.

Also, "he punched her in the face, not her suit". The fact that you even consider her suit to be relevant here is actually hilarious (And her face was fine after the fall)

Ffs, you say with are overplaying her, but clearly you just want to nerf her badly. Sheesh, tomorrow you would argue that she 10-B or something.

HierophantDeluxe said:
@Matthew Schroeder you have building level calcs on larger objects because they have more surface area and therefore can absorb more energy quicker. That's definitely why.
@Schnee One the calc was created by DontTalkDT, a retired calc member and consultant/administrator. It is likely accurate in the first place.
Let's not get there. Even expert calc members can get their stuff wrong at times. I'm not saying that DT is wrong, but without evaluations, that calc is going nowhere.

Also, what AidenBrooks said. He basically said the whole thing out for me.

HierophantDeluxe @Schnee One the calc was created by DontTalkDT, a retired calc member and consultant/administrator. It is likely accurate in the first place.

Which means nothing because unless it's accepted by another calc group member it can't be used.

There was one member of the calc group who calced a High 8C feat as Low 7C.

AidenBrooks999 said:
First of all, no way Space reentry is just 9-C
Second, she frikin' busted through a concrete ceiling, that 9-B no matter what way you look at it. Also, "he punched her in the face, not her suit". The fact that you even consider her suit to be relevant here is actually hilarious (And her face was fine after the fall)

Ffs, you say with are overplaying her, but clearly you just want to nerf her badly. Sheesh, tomorrow you would argue that she 10-B or something.
Can I ask you to just try to cool it with your tone? It's coming off as aggressive, just a heads up.

I can acknowledge and even concede that the space fall is 9-B. Fine. She has 9-B durability. There's still no definitive scaling between it and her attack potency.

Sure she fought a skrull, but said skrull couldn't leave any visible damage and at most made her flinch with his blows. That doesn't happen with two people of comparable strength, that happens with a weaker person punching a stronger person.

You're going to need a stronger case than having a skrull punch her in the face to suggest that her durability must be equal to her attack potency.

Said Skrull staggered her. Is that not enough?

Most of the characters here have their AP scaled to their dura because they can fight against someone who can severely stagger them. You don't need to draw blood to be comparable in AP. If they were too durable, the other person trying to punch would end up breaking a lot of bones instead of even moving the person considerably more durable than him/her.

The only building level calc I know of for a space fall is for the Space Marines, who weigh like a thousand pounds. (Also where does their High 8-C come from please help)

Calcing her specific thing is probably best, though I'd think the heat generated from friction with the atmosphere would give you more than 9-C.

Back