• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just watched the movie:

Qualitatively: 8/10. It was very entraining and fun. And I enjoyed the plot actually. Thought I always had a questionable taste lol

Featwise: 9-B is obvious for the beggining of the film. But by the end? 9-A to 8-C from what I saw. She only kicked some kree ass and stopped some big missiles. Even the spaceship explosion is questionable, since it could have just exploded on its own and not because of Carol's own power (directly)

Cropfist said:
From what I gather, she is 9-B/9-A at the beginning and 7-C after awakening powers.
Holy shit that's a huge highball.

What feats suggest she is 9-B/9-A, and more importantly, what feat does she have for being 7-C? I've watched the movie too so I'm just curious.

Well, the ship was stated to be similar size to the one in GotG, which Ronan is large town durability for tanking the explosion of, but she destroyed it quickly rather than instantly.

Cropfist said:
Well, the ship was stated to be similar size to the one in GotG, which Ronan is large town durability for tanking the explosion of, but she destroyed it quickly rather than instantly.
There's a difference between tanking the epicenter of an exploding ship and flying through it, one wall at a time until it finally collapses and explode.

Not once does it explode and she tanks it like Ronan.

Except that she caused it to entirely explode.

If a spaceship gets destroyed by having some walls being destroyed, that ship is a glass cannon with a bad durability imo.

You're ignoring context though, she didn't punch the ship and it exploded from her sheer attack potency no, she flew through a majority of the walls one by one until explosive decompression eventually triggered a real explosion somewhere on-board the ship, causing a chain reaction of more explosions.

For her to scale to the ship 1-1 she would need to have blown it apart in a few blows. Triggering an explosion to the engine room or whatever is not the same as Saitama-ing it.

Yes, same tier. She's technically able to take multiple of them at once (with a little struggle) but that doesn't automatically mean she's now 9-B rather than 9-C, as the gap from baseline to the top is around 50x. She would just be a really strong 9-C.

Though we are still discussing whether Kree and Iron Man scale to High 7-C. I'm planning to make a CRT in the future after a deal with some other revisions.

off topic but for iron man being high 7-c, there is a 48,000 tons of tnt feat from iron man 2 official tie in (similar to preludes). it does not contradict the showings on the movie and leviathans can scale from this since they tanked im's lasers. leviathans were only capable of getting destroyed by thor and hulk who where both 7-a at time. other than that they have no anti feats.
5ABDB788-D8A3-4269-A399-A50FFD204CE0

HierophantDeluxe said:
Seems questionably canon, especially considering Agents of Shield and other shows started canon but quickly became not.
that scene is exactly the before the tony and rhodey vs whiplash final iron man 2 fight scene.

I agree, pretty sure Vin-Tak is stronger than the average Kree warrior.

Ronan and Korath probably scales though.

I will make a CRT in the future with all the supporting evidence.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Yes, same tier. She's technically able to take multiple of them at once (with a little struggle) but that doesn't automatically mean she's now 9-B rather than 9-C, as the gap from baseline to the top is around 50x. She would just be a really strong 9-C.
You know denting metal bars, blasting through floors, parts of rooftops and ships, etc. is wall level right? Doesn't she tank crashing through a Blockbuster ceiling too?

Actually I don't think we can do universal Kree scaling. Ronan is far stronger than Korath for example, stomping Drax while the latter got killed.

Cropfist said:
HierophantDeluxe said:
You know denting metal bars, blasting through floors, parts of rooftops and ships, etc. is wall level right? Doesn't she tank crashing through a Blockbuster ceiling too?
WIth her photon blasts she would be much higher than 9-C.

But surviving falling through Blockbuster in your alien body armor is not indicitve of her physical strength. Every other feat she performs physically is 9-C.

Carol is clearly 9-B, don't know why you want to rate her as low as 9-C.

About Maw, he was Wall level cause something about slamming Strange to a wall, but pretty sure he did so with his powers and also Strange is just Street level otherwise

Back