• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably WW, she scales to this feat, which is 544 gigatons https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Marvel_Champion_07/Wiping_Out_New_York_State
and cap scales to this feat, which is only 320 gigatons, also she has flight
Flight + an AP advantage that isn't even 2× aren't exactly the most conclusive advantages, especially when their intelligence is technically equivalent but offset against Wonder Woman due to her tendency to bull-rush as detailed by her weaknesses section. Plus I'd argue that Cap's intelligence is undersold due to his being able to fight Thor (who is a centuries-old career warrior) and accurately throw his shield and have it return back consistently, which require serious combat IQ and on-the-fly geometry respectively, but that would technically require a CRT to be usable as evidence since we judge vs matches with what's presented in the profiles. All told, I'm not sold on Wonder Woman's advantages being decisive, but tbf I don't know much about this version of her, so my particular opinion isn't all too informed. Voting incon for what it's worth.

Wonder woman's range is " Several meters with The Lasso of Truth", while Captain America is "Extended Melee Range with shield" so seeing as they're even everywhere else I'd say Wonder woman has the advantage here. With that said, seeing as her Weakness section says that she likes to fight head-on it will probably take some time before she resorts to using this.

Wonder woman's range is " Several meters with The Lasso of Truth", while Captain America is "Extended Melee Range with shield" so seeing as they're even everywhere else I'd say Wonder woman has the advantage here. With that said, seeing as her Weakness section says that she likes to fight head-on it will probably take some time before she resorts to using this.
Cap should be Tens of Meters by throwing his shield.

Back