• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain America (MCU) vs The Boys Team (The Boys TV Series)

Ground Rules:
  • The Boys have their supe members, Temp-V Hughie, and 1 week of prep time
  • All Supes & Temp-V Hughie are 8-C
  • Speed is equal for all
  • Captain America has no prior knowledge
  • They start 10 meters away
  • Fight takes place in an abandoned street in NYC
  • Both sides are bloodlusted
Who Wins?

Soldier Boy But A Good Guy: 0 ()
Soldier Boy Haters: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
FETmmMTXEAIa4Kk.jpg:large
the-boys-compilation-fan-art-tony-santiago.JPG

Last edited:
Cap is pretty much perfectly equipped for this battle tbh! not only- will starlight's blast not really become all that effective against the shield! being the perfect cover for such a thing- despite their numbers advantage the shield also provides a great ranged option to essentially multi task this fight!

That's only presuming he needed it- because basically Cap has both of their experiences in training- but dwarves them in shear experience and goes beyond what they have done in their time :3

Also he has regen that is comparable to both! So the stars and stripes truly shine brightly through this soldier boy today! as he takes his victory today! lovely! Cap takes this with very little difficulty :3

Cap has the skill, the ap, and even the ls.

He even has a counter range option with a shield throw, albeit that can end up with him being temporarily disarmed if it's countered mid throw.

CA for me.

Honestly, you might as well make it The Boys team Vs Cap. Kimiko and Starlight currently has zero wincons.
The only wincon they have is Annie blinding the **** out of Cap (until he heals) and beat him up. That's kinda it lol.

Or take that time of Annie to charge up a blasts

Optional Equipment could help too I guess: Kimiko has the novichok gas mask, and Annie (forgot to add it, but it happened in S04E06) used a halothane (or other sedative) in a syringe

Last edited:
Also Cap isn't bulletproof, so multiple opponents with guns + two superhuman can be problematic. And I see the match being a "mistaken for SB" LMAO
Since it won't be an AP stomp, they can also let Hughie pop Temp-V and teleport Cap away to get rid of his suit and shield.

Hughie removing his equipment with a teleport can be troublesome for Cap (not the worst thing, if within range I can see him getting his shield back, but is still an inconvenience). Add Annie blinding him with a blasts (they're bloodlusted and is something they boys had kept in account for Annie to help them, so she could do it), halothane (probably their most common prep time item) and maybe even Novichok? Also, while not to 8-A, Annie could also hit Cap with a strong blasts to knock him down and leave him vulnerable. And the Boys shooting at him ain't helping.

I can see Cap still pulling himself through. But for now, I'm incline to vote for The Boys.

Hughie removing his equipment with a teleport can be troublesome for Cap (not the worst thing, if within range I can see him getting his shield back, but is still an inconvenience). Add Annie blinding him with a blasts (they're bloodlusted and is something they boys had kept in account for Annie to help them, so she could do it), halothane (probably their most common prep time item) and maybe even Novichok? Also, while not to 8-A, Annie could also hit Cap with a strong blasts to knock him down and leave him vulnerable. And the Boys shooting at him ain't helping.

I can see Cap still pulling himself through. But for now, I'm incline to vote for The Boys.
The Boys (and Girls) FRA. I just noticed that the team profile hasn't been updated to 9-A, possibly 8-C yet.

Back