• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote to Captain America.
Reason:
Durability:Cap takes advantage since his feats of catching an attack from Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.
Attack Potency:Cap still takes advantage due to Thanos.
Powers and Abilities:Cap has Mid-Low Regenerationn, Stealth Mastery, Vehicular Mastery which Guo Jing doesn't have.
Range: Nearly same.
Lifting Strength: Possibly Cap takes advantage.
Intelligence: Nearly same when fighting.
Striking Strength: Nearly same.

I think Cap and Guo Jing has similar personality due to their mind for the country. Maybe that's the true meaning of Guo Jing's "idiot".

Voting Cap for Mariogoods' reasons too. Pretty much sums it up although Cap's better tactical mind will be another advantage.

Ok I'm ignoring all of the Thanos ones but Cap does have higher AP, Durability, Lifting strength, and has regen. Also including the arguably higher intelligence

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Who is Gil?

And Cap's not baseline.
Then the difference is moot.

The guy who gave reasons for Captian America is basing his victory off feats from Thanos, those don't count.

Captain America is far higher than his 9-A rating because he can fight Tier 8s, 7s and even briefly hold his own against 6s. So a fellow 9-A won't be a problem.

1. Then he gets upgraded

2. Then why are you arguing in his favor saying "It's no problem"?

3. Only time he ever "Fought" a 9A was when he failed to even dent Iron Man with anything but his shield.

1. No.

2. I'm bringing up my opinion and refuting your arguments. I just can't vote.

3. Iron man's not 9-A. But both were holding back, so that can't count. Cap fought Loki, Ultron, Corvus Glaive, staggered and briefly caught Thanos's gauntlet.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Captain America is far higher than his 9-A rating because he can fight Tier 8s, 7s and even briefly hold his own against 6s. So a fellow 9-A won't be a problem.
Either he scales to that or it's PIS.

Back