• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cant create a new page

I'm trying to create more profile for Fortissimo verse but it's keep kick me out and said

"We could not process your edit because the session was no longer valid. You are now logged in as MoeDesu. Your edit will be associated with this account if you save this edit."

What should i do ?

Save the edit as the instruction says?

i cant save the edit :< after pressing the save button, it's keep loading and loading... over an hour @@

I don't know what the problem is then? I haven't had one like it.

It is better to ask in the forums in the Community Central wiki.

Back