• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gumball outhaxxes Marko. Juggernaut has no resistances to some of his abilities, like Reality Warping, Death Manipulation or even Plot Manipulation.

You can't restrict Doomsday's resurrection. Also, Doomsday doesn't resist BFR to my knowledge so he gets yeeted by the Remote.

Gumball physically never makes it to 4-A. And if the Phone is in play, that means they're in the Console, which means that Gumball gets the first move.

BrazilianDeadpool said:
Gumball outhaxxes Marko. Juggernaut has no resistances to some of his abilities, like Reality Warping, Death Manipulation or even Plot Manipulation.
Death manip requires Gumball to get super up-close, and plothax comes from the notebook which he has to write in, so punching > writing

MistaClean said:
I gave him the magic notebook.
That's honestly a really bad idea to only give Gumball that, because punching >>>>>>>>>>>>> writing (and the moment Gumball gets punched, he gets atomized)

If you want to have a fair match with a notebook-only Gumball, put him against characters who will give him time to write or other glass cannons

Gumball stomps because of toon force, explosion manipulation, and he could write 'I became stronger than Doomsday and killed him. The end.'.

GoCommitDi said:
MistaClean said:
I gave him the magic notebook.
That's honestly a really bad idea to only give Gumball that, because punching >>>>>>>>>>>>> writing (and the moment Gumball gets punched, he gets atomized)
If you want to have a fair match with a notebook-only Gumball, put him against characters who will give him time to write or other glass cannons
Stop down playing Gumball. His Regenerationn would cover Doomsdays punches.

Not when his opponent is quintillion times stronger than him, and his only way of properly doing anything to him is tremendously slower than punching

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can think 'Oh wait, I can break the screen', stop time, time travel, and kill Doomsday as a baby.
Gumball's timehax were on complete accident (even his page says it isn't combat applicable), so that's not happening at all

Gumball could make himself an unbreakable force field with The Magic Notebook. Even if he can't write it down, he still regenerates. Toon force is better than having no toon force. And Doomsday doesn't have toon force.

Forcefield Creation would be helpful here....... if he actually had it (and even if the notebook had it, breathing on your enemy > writing something down)

Gumball isn't gonna regenerate, while he does have Low-High Regenerationn from being reduced to droplets and puddles, a 9-A getting hit by a 4-B would end up in atomization, which he won't come back from

GreenCyan said:
What is stopping Gumball from glaring at Doomsday to death or spitting out acid at him?
The fact Gumball has to be incredibly up-close to do that (it's not even something he opens with in-character anyway), and the fact it's 9-A acid

Glaring at Doomsday is something he appears to only do when he's, really, really mad. I doubt it'll be a starting move before Doomsday hits him into oblivion.

Back