• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Good day, everyone! I am here to bring you another CRT to implement some new major upgrades for the Rock and the Classic Era Robot Masters, X, Zero, Axl and the X/Zero Era Reploids, AND the ZX/A Mega Men.

So, in order of priority, here they are!

Priority 2:

• Wily Star Re-Calcs: With this one, the Rock, Blues, Bass and the Robot Masters would scale to 162 Ninatons of TNT which is Dwarf Star Level and 410 times FTL which is Massively FTL still, considering they call can keep up with Rock. Dr. Wily could scale to at least Star Level with preparation time due to the sheer size of the Wily star, and Sunstar's Self-Destruction would now scale to 596 Foe which is Solar System Level. To reiterate that NOBODY IN THE CLASSIC SERIES SCALES TO SUNSTAR'S SELF-DESTRUCTION...!
  • Zero and Axl fighting at Millions of times FTL: With this speed upgrade, all X era people would scale to 4.6 Millions of times FTL which is Massively FTL+: X, Zero, Axl, Sigma, Lumine, etc. They scale as they were all able to keep up with the Maverick Hunters.
  • Mother Elf killing the Sigma Virus in one fell swoop: with this calculation, the Zero era people would scale to 498 Millions of times FTL which is also Massively FTL+ as they were able to keep up with X & Zero who kept up with the Mother/Dark Elf (the character who performed the feat). ZX/A Mega Men (Vent/Aile, Ashe/Grey, Giro, etc.) scale to this as well.
Priority 3:

• Rock's Double Gear System Multiplier: This only scales to those that have access to the Double Gear System. At the moment, I haven't discovered the Power Gear's Multiplier, but I did discover the Speed Gear's Multiplier of 4x. With this, it is possible the Double Gear System Users (i.e. Rock, Dr. Wily, Fuse Man, etc.) scale to 1640 times FTL which is Massively FTL+. But I'll let yous decide if this is okay or not.
Priority 4:

• Speed of Lumine's Paradise Lost: Supporting feat for the X era cast. Here, the speed of Lumine's Paradise Lost was calced to be 125 times FTL or Massively FTL.
  • Duo and Evil Robot Dispersing Clouds of Satur: Supporting feat for the Classic Era cast. The feat was calced to 11.42 Ninatons of TNT which is Large Planet Level+. I should point out that I have heard arguments that the planet in question is Jupiter, so if we adjust it to that, it would be Dwarf Star Level.
And, that should be about it! Hopefully I made sense. Let me know what you all think.

I agree with basically everything as well since it all looks good, but I will say that the Duo and Evil Robot calc should use Jupiter instead of Saturn since the color scheme of the planet is more similar to Jupiter than it is to Saturn, and if you compare the planet and Jupiter alongside each other, they look somewhat identical (of course with darker colors). Another thing is that Jupiter does have rings like Saturn, but they are much less noticeable and thinner than Saturns.

Back again real quick to show you all a little something.

For the Duo & Evil Robot calcs, if we assume the planet to be Jupiter instead of Saturn, the speed calc will get bumped down to 103 times FTL which is still Massively FTL. And for the AP, it will bump it up to 3.83910833409338749e+28 Joules or 38.39 Ninatons of TNT which is Dwarf Star Level.

But the reason I chose Saturn is because in an earlier shot in the same footage, the rings were very distinguishable, something that it kind of impossible to do with Jupiter when up close to the planet. The colors do similar to Saturn as well. It's the more notable rings that gives me the impression that it is. That's why I picked Saturn.

Anyways, I'll let you all decide and depending on general consensus, I will adjust the calc accordingly and re-send it for Eval.

^ Makes sense. I can definitely see it as being Saturn now after rewatching the Mega Man 8 clip.

Either way, the upgrades are stellar.

Fair enough, I'm fine with either Saturn or Jupiter.

Now we just need the power gear multiplier

Although to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the power gear is variable in terms of power increase.

jupiter has rings but is usually represented without in fiction and the arts in general, while Saturn does not. I think Saturn is much more accuarate

Is... more staff input needed? Or can the upgrades be implemented now?

Yeah, a few more wouldn't hurt. We can wait for now, but if there's no objections any time soon, I'd say it's good.

Seems everything has gone through its due process and is fine. I'm okay with the upgrades here.

Starter Pack is more so a Content Mod rather than Discussion Mod or Admin, but if we have approval form at least one more red, green, or purple name or if another 24 hours has passed, I think it's fine to apply.

Considering that he's shown on multiple occasions that he is equal, if not superior, to Mega Man, I literally don't see why he wouldn't.

@Sharaku Jr, Yes. The High 5-A and 410c upgrades apply to ALL of the Robot Masters and characters of the Classic Series.

@Starter Pack, since you're also knowledgeable about the Classic Series, may I have your opinion on this?

* Duo and Evil Robot Dispersing Clouds of Satur: Supporting feat for the Classic Era cast. The feat was calced to 11.42 Ninatons of TNT which is Large Planet Level+. I should point out that I have heard arguments that the planet in question is Jupiter, so if we adjust it to that, it would be Dwarf Star Level.

But the reason I chose Saturn is because in an earlier shot in the same footage, the rings were very distinguishable, something that it kind of impossible to do with Jupiter when up close to the planet. The colors do similar to Saturn as well. It's the more notable rings that gives me the impression that it is. That's why I picked Saturn.

At first glance, due to the different cloud formations in the planet's atmosphere, I can see where people believing that it could be Jupiter. And the reasoning for Saturn can also be true, due to the brightness of the rings. However, the reason that the rings of Saturn are brighter than those of Jupiter is due to Saturn's rings having a higher amount of ice than their Jovian counterparts, which are more consistent of dark rock and dust.

However, I would say I would rather favor Jupiter over Saturn here, as not only are the atmospheric conditions similar to Jupiter, but when you're up close to the planet, like the two characters in the cutscene there, the rings of dust are clearly visible around the planet. That's how scientists were able to discover Jupiter had rings to begin with, when the Voyager One spacecraft passed by Jupiter on its way out of the solar system.

Yeah, The Duo and Evil Robot calc has no effect on the revision as it's just a supporting feat to the main speed and ap calcs.

Alright, since the wait is long enough. I suppose it's fine to apply the revisions given there aren't any objections.

Okay! I'll start off with Sunstar's profile and patiently work from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back