• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: ReAlpha RP Thread

@DMUA

The leftover drone just shoots at the incoming lad out of spite.

@Worm GM man

S.R.E.E. starts carefully applying the cosmetics, before adding the finishing touch in red military-grade paint. A red omega-symbol on the new bots back.

"I'll take the Striker test, I think."

I take a moment to catch my breath.

"But can you give me about a few minutes to rest? Maybe 10 minutes?"

@WHYNAUT

Panacea backs up when Adam begins to speak, looking around for an exit.

"I-I can't! You're lying! SECURITY!"

@The_Smashor

Your purchase goes successfully, with no interruptions.

@DMUA

The weakened drone tries firing at Gurman as he goes in to finish it, but it seems like its firing mechanism broke. It crumples under the force of his kick.

"...Right, got it down. We're sending troopers your way and Armsmaster will be on his way shortly.

@Overlord775

The doctor nods and looks pleased. "Very good, that does match what I thought it was." He turns to a computer and begins typing. "The other Heads would love to hear about this." He keeps typing for a few minutes before seemingly finishing and turning back to Exciton. "Excellent work agent, I knew I could count on you." He gestures towards a door. "You can retire to your quarters for now, if another job comes through you will be informed of it."

@TheDarkSide857

Pzyko's search around the area eventually leads him back into the room with bloodstains on it.

@Junkoposter

The drone attempts to shoot but is unable to because of the damage done to it and is destroyed by the Brute cape.

The paint dries and the cosmetics are laid upon the bot.

@Standuser081

"You may have your rest. The Striker test will be set up during your break and will begin once you are ready."

Walls of various materials rise up from the floor.

"Thank you, we'll be waiting here."

As the call ends, Transfer Student manages to get the last few bullets out of Gurman's body, before taking away his injuries outright.

"Alright, you're good."

"... Thank you, as always."

"Well, it's kinda what I do to be on this team, the paycheck's enough thanks."

"... Lovebirds."

Transfer student pokes Kenshin, transferring the wound of one of the bullets that entered Gurman's head.

"... Oh come on, are you not going to give me the rest?"

"I've got 24 hours, and I might need them for self defense purposes."

By that point, Man of the Mirror finished his call and spoke up.

"Hey, ugh, Armsmaster and some other PRT guys are going to be heading our way, so..."

Gurman turned his head to Man of the Mirror as he spoke that, and put on a small grin.

"...Good of you to take initiative. You've learned a lot."

"... You feeling extra buttery with the complements today?"

"Well, I do things like that after being shot in the head."

They continue with similar banter, as they wait.

Adam decided not to pressure her further.

"No need to call security. I wasn't planning on having you do it now." Adam says calmly.

He then gives her a cell phone. "For if you change your mind... Or perhaps need help yourself."

Then he disappears as quietly as he showed up.

As expected. I should not get my hopes up too quickly. Well I have patience. I can wait.

@DMUA

A short while later, the group hears the rumble of a vehicle as Armsmaster pulls up in his motorcycle. He nods towards them as he gets off and approaches one of the drones.

"You said you chased down the culprit here, were you able to identify them?"

@Overlord775

On Exciton's walk back to his room, he passes by a few scientists on the way there. They either nod or wave as he walks by. Once he arrives at the room, he finds a package waiting for him on his bed.

@The_Smashor

Your trip back to the apartment proceeds uneventfully. The moon in the night sky looks thin.

@WHYNAUT

Panacea catches the phone on reflex and doesn't say anything as Adam leaves. He's able to escape the area without any difficulty but notices that security guards are heading to where he found his target.

@TheDarkSide857

After touching some blood on the wall, a part of it slides open and reveals a rack of strange gadgets.

@Junkoposter

The robotic nerve equivalents reattach to the brain. The cyborg starts blinking and looks around. "W-wuh? What's going on?"

@Standuser081

The speaker voice repeats its instructions.

"Attempt to use your Striker abilities on these walls."

@Worm GM

S.R.E.E. calmly looks down at her newest creation. "Science." She says bluntly. Let's see how much she remembers....

"Well, they weren't a person, that's for sure..."

Man of the Mirror points to the figure in question.

"As I reported in, I could see that they had powers in them for some reason, though they didn't have any organic components I could see."

The package causes great curiosity in Exciton, he deosn't remember to have ordered anything beside his armor ... though it may just be because of his memory loss.

"Mmh, what to we have ... ?"

He says to himself, moving towards the bed and attempting to open the container.

"Maaaan, it's so boring!"

"T̴̩̦͌m̶̢̪͗̏y̴̳̍ ̷̱͊͜ṃ̷̗̚y̴͇̑͒i̴͍͌j̴̗̐́ḩ̴̞̾̕ ̶͚̞̒̿u̷̮̠͐̕ẘ̶͎͝ ̴̫̇͗v̶͔̄y̶̧̢̏i̵̜̓͝v̷͚̰̀͝!̵̗̾̇"

"You know what, yeah SPD! Let's find a cape to fight. Maybe that'll help with my boredom."

After eating a good meal, I decide to grab my pillow and then go look for capes to fight.

Orror: Where's mah shiny tomblasts and Magical scissors and Vanilla scissors and gonzzz dat I maed? IDK (goes back)

[I ignored it the first time because it was minorly funny and looked like a one time occurance, but since it's happened twice can you don't]

"Jason sees some rats coming in and out of the building though parts of the walls with holes in them. He notices there are a few window openings with all the glass broken, but he doesn't spot any cameras. His rucksack now has muffled squeaking noises coming from the rats he put in there."

Jason crawls slowly, each step he takes starting with the pressure a rat would apply to the floor before slowly increasing it. He reaches one of the broken windows and tries to take a peak outside.

@Junkoposter

The robot tilts her head at S.C.R.E.E before turning back to look around. "The hell are you talking about? Where are we?"

@DMUA

Armsmaster heads over to the hole in the wall Man of the Mirror pointed at and looks through it. After a few seconds, he turns around.

"There's no one here. The one who you're talking about probably ran away while you were distracted with the rest of those drones."

@Overlord775

Opening the package reveals a black and white t-shirt with the blue outline of a six winged snakelike creature on it. A piece of paper falls out once he lifts up the shirt.

The paper reads

"Greetings from the Chronological Revival Department. We heard you were successful on your first mission out and wanted to congratulate you with an accessory that would make you feel less new to the place."

@The_Smashor

Walking outside, you notice Glory Girl flying in the air in the general area above you.

@TheDarkSide857

The rack is heavy so it takes the help of Pzyko's mirror images to lift it.

@Tago238

Jason looks outside to see that the alleyway is mainly empty besides a few homeless people sleeping on the ground. In the distance, he can hear the sound of gunshots coming from the direction that he ran away from.

"... Wait, is it not on the other side?"

The whole team quickly moves to check for themselves.

@Worm GM man

The S.R.E.E. slight frowns. "....that shall be answered at a later date. What do you remember?" She asks coldly and bluntly.

"How nice of them."

Exciton says to himself after reading the paper, appriciating the gift.

Though, he won't wear it for now, putting it in his dresser or wherever else he stores stuff.

Afterwards, he goes his laptop and surfs the net for news of what's happening around the world, also to see if his arch-nemesis has been showing his ugly mug around.

Last edited:
Adam leaves the hospital and starts wandering through the city. He walks with no destination in mind and without giving a thought to where he's going. He needed some time to simply clear his head. When he went on long walks every now and then he would feel the faintest glimpses of emotion. He didn't feel anything now.

I'll have to keep an eye on Panacea; track her activities, watch out for chances. I'll also have to start searching for alternatives in case I fail to get her to help me or if she becomes unable to help me.

While he walked, the only things he paid attention to in his surroundings were: anyone who might be tailing him and the buildings along the route he took. The latter was useful for making a mental map of the city and in case any of the buildings had something that could be of use in the future.

@The_Smashor

The cape stops in the air and looks around before spotting you. She descends closer to the ground, but not touching it.

"What did you say?"

@DMUA

As they look through the hole, the team find some broken bricks from when the figure smashed through it, but no sign of the figure itself. There don't seem to be any visible tracks leading from the area behind the wall to signify where the figure could have gone.

A PRT vehicle arrives and some PRT troopers come out of it. Armsmaster directs them to the drone parts and the troopers begin loading them into the back of the vehicle.

@Junkoposter

The ladybot's face scrunches up as if she's thinking hard.

"I was at the base with Skidmark. Then...some kind of monster thing attacked us? It's kinda hard me to remember what happened after that."

@Overlord775

He finds some news about deaths at an airport and reports that there are more earthquakes going on in Mexico. He doesn't find any news about his adversary.

@TheDarkSide857

As he carries the rack outside, some of the scouts positioned near the entrance notice him.

"Whoa, what's all that?"

@WHYNAUT

During his walk, he notices no one is tailing him at first. As he moves throughout the city, he sees the different gang signs and symbols on buildings and walls increase in number as he heads into the poorer parts of the city. After a while, he notices that someone has begun following him.

@WHYNAUT again

Tarasque finds himself in a large opening in what appears to be the sewers. There's a large platform of cement that he's laying on, and on the sides in the walls he sees rungs. The rungs lead up to large pipes that seem to connect to the rest of the sewers. There's a set of rungs and a large pipe on each of the four walls in the area that he's in.

"I said I'm bored and that I wanna fight."

SPD appears behind me.

"Just getting cash for rent and food is boring, I can't even afford a good mattress. The news is all gloom and doom, the TV shows I get on my cable are all predictable, and I'd have to save for a decade to afford anything resembling a modern gaming system. So, I've decided I wanna fight other capes, since my Shard is the only thing in my life that's been free, at least in terms of money. I don't wanna be a bother, but I'm also going to go insane from the boredom if I don't fight someone, anyone. If you're busy going to save someone as heroes do or whatever, then at least point me in the right direction so I can fight that cape instead."

Jason quietly rips off his arm and places it under some cobwebs in the building. He then proceeds to carefully step out of the building through the window, still looking obscured enough that his shard induced deformities don't appear (though trying to crouch a tad so as to make his height less noticeable), and gives an amiable, slight wave to the vagrants as he trudges out of the way; immediately bolting down the alleyway away from the gunshots when he's sure people aren't looking to at least try and get some distance before deciding what to do next.

A stunned silence falls amongst the four for a moment, before Kenshin finally says...

"... Well shit."

"How did they even get back up, I swear they weren't operational! Did they decompose, did something lift them off, what-..."

Plenty of considerations run through Man of the Mirror's head, getting him a whole lot of nowhere at rapid speed. Transfer Student also finds herself frozen, feeling entirely helpless under the current circumstances. But, eventually...

"... It was a large, vaguely humanoid figure. It is damaged overall, but in spite of how much was dealt out, it still seems to be functional. It's leg in particular may not be able to support it's weight, so it may have not gotten that far. We need to get searching, and we may need support.

On that note, Gurman doesn't skip a beat in through the hole, taking a look around the area for all possible escape routes and signs of the machine. The others quickly try to scramble onto the case, splitting in their own directions to try and cover more ground.

Adam keeps walking until he comes across an alley with no surveillance that could hide him from the public view. He makes sure it isn't a dead end before walking further into it.

Tarasque stretches his limbs like a cat would before standing up. He was still a bit groggy, but his stomach was rumbling.

Food.

He took a long detour to a spot he knew often had thrown away leftovers. People did not often come their, so he could search for food without much worry. He had arrived at the point where he had to leave the safety of the sewers.

I hope they've got something good.

@Worm GM man

S.R.E.E.'s frowns grows, reading the shutdown sequence if it is necessary. "You died. You are no longer dead. You are a robot in all but brain." She says bluntly and coldly, giving 'Squealer' the strait truth.

@The_Smashor

She tilts her head.

"If you're looking for any fight against capes, you should go after one of the gangs. You could find some ABB members up in the Docks but you probably won't find Lung or Oni Lee unless you hit them really hard."

@Tago238

The homeless react to his appearance with wariness but don't make any moves as Jason heads off deeper into the alleyway. Jason reaches the end of the alleyway and the sound of the gunshots is a little quieter. There's a fire escape on the side of the wall on the left. Other than that and some patches of moss growing on the ground the alleyway is barren.

@DMUA

The team searches, but they aren't able to find any trace of the figure. No tracks or signs of where the figure could have gone are able to be seen. After the search seems to have turned up with no results, Armsmaster nods towards Gurman.

"I'm going to go take these samples back to HQ and analyze them."

@Overlord775

The specific details about how the people died are censored, but the reporter says that multiple lethal mistakes were made by the people in the area. Hopper finds the list of bounties in the world separated by continent and narrows it down to the one that he's located in. The first bounty reads as follows.

Last Known Location: Somewhere around Lake Superior

Bounty: $3 Million USD

Info:

Unknown ability that allows it to perfectly cut all materials without being seen moving. It can't be captured on camera or seen in reflections.

Stranger: 2

@WHYNAUT

After going deep into the alley and making sure he isn't being watched, Adam finds himself alone in the passageway.

Tarasque arrives at his feeding spot without much hassle. There are multiple dumpsters strewn about the area. It is lightly raining.

@Junkoposter

The botwoman steps back. "H-huh?" She looks down at her body and raises her hands to her face. "My body! What did you do to me?!"

@TheDarkSide857

The scout leads you to the back of one of their trucks.

"Here, we'll send it back to headquarters."

@DragonEmperor23

Welp, can't really deal with that kind of stuff.

Exciton Hopper looks at the next bounty on the list.

also, he tries to remember if the agency he's working at allows him to go bounty hunting or not, and also try remember what exactly it's purposes is.

[BTW, what time is it for him ?]

Last edited:
Back