• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Candyman (2021) additions

Its been roughly two years since the 2021 Nia DeCosta Candyman requel released, which not only erased Farewell to the Flesh and Day of the Dead from the Candyman timeline, but also gave its titular villain some new powers and abilities, so why not go over that, shall we?

First off, in the film, one of Candyman’s bees infected Anthony after stinging him. Not only does this kick off the events of the film, but it ultimately builds up to the rebirth of The Candyman as Anthony would basically become his host in a way (Ironic that I say that, because Tony Todd is also Venom in the upcoming Spider-Man game lol)

But anyway, Anthony transforms into Daniel Robitaille at the end of the film after being infected and Candyman’s name being spoken to complete the transformation. I believe this should be either Corruption or Assimilation of sorts, along with Disease Manipulation, but let me know what you all think.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, this might also mean Candyman gets a new key, given that the 2021 film ignores the events of Farewell to the Flesh and Day of the Dead, so yeah.

Back