• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Canadian Victory Royale: DRTC Player vs Fortnite Player

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
eh why not I made the profile months ago I should put it to use

For clarity, while the Canadian Player's movement speed is unknown, that's just to say it could be higher then just Normal Human but I never bothered to really see about it. Just treat them as having the same speed on foot wise.

The Fortnite boi has the best Assault Rifle he can have and some grenades and the Canadian boi has the Big Frickin' Log, a BIG DAWG, and 3 Deployable Turrets (Note: He can only carry 3 weapons but Turrets can stack to count for 1 slot)

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

The Player (Death Road to Canada):

The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale): 4 (Sir Ovens, Dargoo Faust, Crimson Azoth and Iapitus The Impaler)

Inconclusive:

I hate to say this, but the Fortnight character should win this more times than not. The Canadian's lower dura will ultimately be their downfall.

Sir Ovens said:
I hate to say this, but the Fortnight character should win this more times than not. The Canadian's lower dura will ultimately be their downfall.
Alternatively

... Actually you know what to shake things up I'll give the Canada Boi a BIG DAWG which is basically if the Super Shotgun from Doom decided to get absolutely roided. It plows through like, maybe a dozen Zombies at once where the ERSGABIG log can only take care of at most 4.

Oof. Well then how good is the range on this monstrosity? Because by giving the Fortnite player a rifle, you gave them the range advantage. A few good shots more than puts the Canadian down.

It's pretty short range, but, considering it's central park there's plenty of cover to take and midigate the ranged advantage.

True. But my point still stands. Fortnite player can keep the distance, while the Canadian will have to get closer, all the while dodging bullets that can game end him faster than Sonic in a hotdog eating competition.

The Canadian boi can also throw his Turrets, which have pretty good range themselves and are automatic.

The Fortniter gets the range, and picks the Canadian off with a few well-placed shots.

Why do I vote on Fortnite battles? It alwasy ends with me having to vote for the Fortniter *cries*

I made a Thanos (Fortnite) profile few months back. Was well made. I even rendered a good pic for it. Even got some attention and had some threads running.

Then along came Matthew Schroeder and hakaid it for not being necessary. Sad life.

I mean, I don't even play forknife and I could probably toss together a profile. Got some type 6 immortality if nothing else. Should be building level

TacticalNuke002 said:
I made a Thanos (Fortnite) profile few months back. Was well made. I even rendered a good pic for it. Even got some attention and had some threads running.
Then along came Matthew Schroeder and hakaid it for not being necessary. Sad life.
Why was it deleted? That's so sad. Alexa play despacito

What the ****. I would say the fact that a character is a meme and in a substantially popular game, that is centered around combat makes it necessary enough. Hell, I would say the fact that I went to look up the character almost means that it at least warrants enough validation to exist

Imma probably go bring this up on the deletion thread to try and get it restored

Honestly someone should revive it

It's a completely different version of the character and, really, "unnecessary" isn't exactly a good reason to wipe off anything in this big ol hobbywork.

Now, I'm gonna propose something absolutely crazy. What if we add Thanos as a key to the the Fortnite player's profile?

• Ali-A intro plays, bass boosted*
On a serious note, this would make the justification more acceptable as Thanos is just a transformed player. Thee also needs to be an image for the player's ghost form which has levitation and invisibility btw.

Nah, iirc it was portrayed in promotion as a character more than a form. I would take it to be some kind of type 6 thing. Ant already agreed to restore it

I have a problem with this real quick... but uh... Isn't smashing the cranium a 9-B feat?

And doesn't the player from Death Road to Canada does that, a lot?

I mean, you need like, one or two hits to destroy a cranium in game...

Depends on how hard you frag it, the kind of hit you pull, the weapon you're using, and whether or not you're hitting rotten beings with a bit less durability then a normal human

Besides sometimes the skull flies off just fine with no injury

Back