• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can your character beat Melone who has prep time?

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Melone was promised ten billion dollars and ten copies of the most degenerate piece of sexual media you can think of, so probably your favorite, if he could finish a hit on your character.

Can your character beat Melone, with over a whole year of prep time and isn't bound by stupid decisions?
Melone is located in Venezia and has sent over 10,000 lads and counting to your character's location, which is central park.
Your character and the lads have equalized combat/reaction speed.

The fight starts in populated Central Park (They aren't fighting in a empty world, civilians are there, even if they don't do anything or effects anything involved) and your character is surrounded by 10,000 Baby Face Homunculi, with more on the way. Starting a reasonable distance apart.

Your character is in character, meaning Goku ain't walking in and annihilating half the planet, he's gonna act entirely as if he's in character, bad decisions and the like included, or even completely ridiculous decisions like, annihilating half the planet if your character is willing to do that.

In order for your character to win they have to defeat Melone and all 10,000 and counting Baby Face's. And of course, survive the constantly adapting matter transmutation hax lads working in tandem to turn your character into a nice varnished piece of furniture that Melone is gonna use while reading his promised spoils. And don't forget, every single one of these has ranged matter hax and transmutation, they can turn characters and objects into different objects (like a table for example, or even a rock), deconstruct them into tiny cubes killing them and more with a single hit. And they themselves can shapeshift for stealth.

No 4D shit 🔫 👀
34719.png

x10,000

Last edited:
10000 is a lot but you know what's more? a billion
I took the amount of time in a year, divided it by how long it took him to get one Baby Face approximately.
And got like 8000, which isn't 10,000 but that's why he had over a year 👀

jokes aside uh

Travis Touchdown can't do it, he realistically could kill a few hundreds since fighting large groups is his specialty but I think he gets tagged eventually, unless he's given his 500 meter tall mech in which case he can probably AOE his way through them eventually. Then idk, he has enough leverage to have someone investigate Melone for him since he's one of the most famous people on Earth but I legit think he'd just go back to watching anime or playing Hotline Miami

Sans can't do it, he's got AOE but he gets one-shot easily

Yeah I got nothin'

Qin Mu with prep time he will clear it easy thanks to his skills in creating all kind of techniques/weapons and of course with less than an hour prep time he can summon Dutian Devil King which if let free can reshape the landscape with its mere presence. If he were to summon fully the Demon King ... well let's just say that only the planet being destroyed could stop him.

Or with enough prep time and resources he can create the Sunshot Divine Canon which can instant kill Fake Gods which are stronger than the Demon King Dutian.

Maybe The Terrarian can beat him? Simply fly high and yeet from there. Though, I don't remember that much about Melone, so...

I also want to say Lavender (Grimm's Hollow). due to being a ghost, and yet not having a soul. Though, I'm not 100% sure whether stands can affect ghosts who lack a soul or not. They probably can, but eh.

Also, when you meant no 4-D shit, I assume you meant absolutely nothing higher dimensional? Even if said character's body is only 3-D?

Qin Mu with prep time he will clear it easy thanks to his skills in creating all kind of techniques/weapons and of course with less than an hour prep time he can summon Dutian Devil King which if let free can reshape the landscape with its mere presence. If he were to summon fully the Demon King ... well let's just say that only the planet being destroyed could stop him.

Or with enough prep time and resources he can create the Sunshot Divine Canon which can instant kill Fake Gods which are stronger than the Demon King Dutian.
Ok now what can he do with 0 prep time and being rushed by 10,000+ lads with matter hax 👀
I think you misunderstood who gets prep time here, Melone does, it's why in this situation he has 10,000 lads and not one.

Last edited:
Also, when you meant no 4-D shit, I assume you meant absolutely nothing higher dimensional? Even if said character's body is only 3-D?
If they're 3D it's fine.
Simply fly high and yeet from there. Though, I don't remember that much about Melone, so...
Don't forget, they have to actually find and defeat Melone as well, otherwise lads will just keep coming.

Ok now what can he do with 0 prep time and being rushed by 10,000+ lads with matter hax 👀
I think you misunderstood who gets prep time here, Melone does, it's why in this situation he has 10,000 lads and not one.
Oh, then depends on what speed he has? If it's MFTL+ then he likely loses if he doesn't get to use his hax if he can use then he will win as he can just simply extract their souls, destroy it, BFR it Yondu (basically Hell), or seal them in endless spatial cages.

Speed equal so it wouldn't matter.

Though them having souls is subject to debate, they're weird, they aren't considered "living" but they are organic.

Though I have to point out, everyone one of these characters have ranged matter and transmutation hax, and they all lead with it (They can also shapeshift into unassuming objects and sneak and stealth attack). Can your character defeat all 10,000 before he gets tagged? And if he can, can he go on to find and defeat Melone (who's just a normal human fyi, the issue is finding him, not actually beating him), before Melone creates even more? That's the goal here.

An example.

Anyone who hears the Mudra of the Devil will have their soul displaced out of the body. Then he can destroy them. Or he can just use the Sword of Founding Emperor which creates an attack for each present foe in the range and attack them if they make any kind of move. Yuyuan Imperial Studies, Sunset Sword Skill will create countless sword lights which is very good vs foes. Sun On East Sea Thousand Layer Waves can create thousands of attacks at the same time. Nine Heavens Eye Awakening Skill will let him analytical predict, see further, see things that normally aren't visible, finds weaknesses, and more. Gate of Heaven Influence likely the most op of his will create a huge gate that is connected to Yondu and will bfr anyone in its range to Yondu making them be owned by the Earth Count a natural born god who controls countless worlds and souls.

Did I mention he can copy any hax/art he sees just once? Well, he can.

He can become immaterial at will and become a shadow, or even the size of a cell.

Anything he kills then can be be controlled by him so in the fight, he can control those killed which will boost his chances.

Endless spatial cages - a spatial cage within another spatial cage and so on endlessly.

Red Lotus Devil Heart Mantra will weaken and wither away those hit by it. With the Ten Thousand Soul Nature Technique, he can give a soul to anything including foes. Or that his pills can affect those that are several realms above him - it affected an entire city paralyzing them and/or poising them.

Those being just a part of what he can do, he has tens of skills. His intellect is the truly frightening thing as he can compute and learn anything plus giving him analytical prediction and a frightening battle prowess.

Hmm

I would say Sosp Naruto part 2

i won't say that only for the tbs but mosly because if he only have to take Melone to stop the juniors he well fight the them with the clones and then find Melone thanks to the super sensing wich is even interdimensional so finding Melone wouldn't be a trouble and then take him out

And he can do all this without getting tagged once? Because these lads aint gonna wait for him, if they had it there way they'd simply stealth him. And this dude doesn't have resistance to their matter hax so they only need one hit. If you're saying he can kill all 10,000 instantly, despite them all immediately leading with an attack that one shots this dude well fine, but it looks to me like you aren't quite factoring in the opponents and instead only factoring in what this dude can do.

He has forcefields with the Buddhish Arts/Sword Arts, tens of aoe attacks, aura that will force others to follow his rhythm or will collapse/die. He can use multiple Skills at once - as long as you're in his range then you're free game. For example, Nine Dragons Monarch Technique can create 10k of attacks which can be used in conjuncture with any other technique to give its property to them or increase the power/stability/element/etc.

He is always controlling 8000 flying swords where each sword can use a different skill/technique, so...pretty op.

He can create dimensional pockets by drawing to defend and attack from within. He doesn't even need to think to attack as he has Knife Will - basically, his knife skills will attack by themselves.

He has forcefields with the Buddhish Arts/Sword Arts, tens of aoe attacks, aura that will force others to follow his rhythm or will collapse/die. He can use multiple Skills at once - as long as you're in his range then you're free game. For example, Nine Dragons Monarch Technique can create 10k of attacks which can be used in conjuncture with any other technique to give its property to them or increase the power/stability/element/etc.

He is always controlling 8000 flying swords where each sword can use a different skill/technique, so...pretty op.

He can create dimensional pockets by drawing to defend and attack from within. He doesn't even need to think to attack as he has Knife Will - basically, his knife skills will attack by themselves.
Listing off more and more potential things he can do isn't a good thing, it's a bad thing. The more options he has, the less concrete leads he has.
A handful of his options don't work either, what if he leads with something that doesn't work? He can't exactly use something else right after because he'd have been matter'd hax. What if he leads with something that's slower on the draw? What if he uses an attack that doesn't instantly kill them? What if uses an attack that leaves some alive that can retaliate and finish him off in return?

Forcefields don't help here unless they can stop a piercing invisible intangible beam that would deconstruct the forcefield anyhow.

Flying swords can be matter'd hax.

Knives can be deconstructed.

This isn't a matter of "can he beat 10,000+" of these dudes (Well it is), he obviously has ways to kill them, but it's a matter of, can he beat these 10,000 dudes before he himself is taken out at the exact same time if not prior? Only one of the ten thousand needs to hit him once and they all lead with an attack that can cripple if not kill him. If they can so much as force a draw, Melone wins. You keep listing ways this dude can kill them, but not factoring in if he can even do all these things or would do all these things before he himself is taken out. If he can do all this, in character, without getting tagged once, in a speed equal match (meaning all 10k are just as fast as he is), then cool, he can win, but if not, well he ain't. Dont undersell the lads.

Read his intelligence section.

His forcefields block material and immaterial attacks. For him, the more arts he has the better it is cause of computations.

The flying swords aren't just physical things, they are made from both physical matter and spiritual.

The Knives aren't material...its not even a knive its a Will, his Knife Path has a will itself. He can use so many attacks at once, thats why he created his flying swords. Anyone that appear more than once in the novel has danmaku that can reach in Thousands of attacks and more, while he's the strongest for his realm of cultivation.

He only need to think for lots of them, Devil Mudra is an intonation of 3 words, some needs just a gesture.

bro even without preparation, he just flies up and nukes.
Yare yare, the characters don't get prep. Melone does, your character just gets tossed into the fray and is expected to somehow win.
Vegeta also needs to find Melone too somehow and defeat him.

Is it really in-character for him to spam range and only range against enemies he has no reason to take seriously?

Yare yare, the characters don't get prep. Melone does, your character just gets tossed into the fray and is expected to somehow win.
Vegeta also needs to find Melone too somehow and defeat him.
Oh my god lol I thought it was the opposite, okay hold on I'll think about it.

Zero. The only way he won't win is if Zero loses his will, if doesn't lose he can win the fight before it starts via preco. And even if Zero dies, time is reset and he stays alive.
He will probably need the time of days into his mind to kill Melone, but he will kill at some point

Zero. The only way he won't win is if Zero loses his will, if doesn't lose he can win the fight before it starts via preco. And even if Zero dies, time is reset and he stays alive.
He will probably need the time of days into his mind to kill Melone, but he will kill at some point
Can he though?
He's up against 10,000 dudes that outmatch him in physicals stats, plus with hax he doesn't resist. Anything they do they one shot. They also outrange him.
And that's 10,000 all at once, with more being made constantly.
And to make it even worse, every single one can instantly change their body and shape to avoid attacks.
Can he even kill a single one? They're like two magnitudes above his AP and he has no durability negating hax? I can see him stalemating but I don't think he's physically capable of winning against even one.

He doesn't need to kill the minions, he just needs to find Melone.
Running away from minions is easy with time slow

I mean if it wasn't for AP he quite literally has infinite tries if he wants, he does get AP stomped but y'know.

However he doesn't actually slow down time he just increases his reaction time/perception speed.

He doesn't need to kill the minions, he just needs to find Melone.
Running away from minions is easy with time slow
There's 10,000. And he needs to escape them, get to Italy, with more coming to pincer him. Idk chief.

He obviously ain't losing because infinite tries but I don't he's physically capable of winning here.

i mean eventually he's gonna be pulling something off, he's decent at stealth so there's gotta be a 1/10000000 way to just evade every single one of him and then make it past them

There's 10,000. And he needs to escape them, get to Italy, with more coming to pincer him. Idk chief.

He obviously ain't losing because infinite tries but I don't he's physically capable of winning here.
Have you ever heard of the "infinite monkey theorem"? So, Zero winning the battle is following that same logic

Have you ever heard of the "infinite monkey theorem"? So, Zero winning the battle is following that same logic
My dude. You know they don't vanish when he dies right? It's not a normal Stand. He has to fight them eventually.
In order for your character to win they have to defeat Melone and all 10,000 and counting Baby Face's
That was in the Op for a reason.

Guess I'll give this a shot

Ashen One: Ummmm I don't think Matter Manip will really do much considering the guy can kill himself just by thinking and iirc there's nothing left of him when he dies to manip. I'll just assume its an Incon considering its Ashen One

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): All this guy does is just AOE and Soul Manip really even IC, considering this guy claps an entire army in SC3's intro he can probably do it by just eventually catching Melone in a Watch This! Also I'm a bit uncertain Matter Manip can work on him, the sword itself can transform itself into a weapon that best suits the user (Don't think about what it'd look like with Melone)

Kenshiro (Hokuto No Ken): Precog + Muso Tensei = Melone eventually being told "Omae wa mou shindeiru."

Darth Nihilus: Feed me Seymour.

Triborg: Normally Triborg are like 4v1 (U fight the cyber versions of Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke and Sub Zero) here its a 4v10000 I give them like the first couple hundred before they're overwhelmed. Worth mentioning they can possess and hijack bodies by decapitating u if that's worth mentioning.

The Ancestor: He can flay your body with just a gesture but I doubt its gonna be too useful, Ancestor can duplicate himself and generate shields of pure nothingness to defend himself at least. Idk how Junior is gonna react to Type 2 and 3 Madness Manip however, I think it should be affected by it personally.

I think Dragon shiryu wins, because he resists matter manip to A very ridiculous level. And touching him will matter manip the juniors to an equally ridiculous degree. So he would eventually make his way through the juniors, and then the hard part is finding Melone I suppose. However, if his speed is equalized to Juniors, then he should really only need a few minutes to go around the planet finding one specific person.

Ummmm I don't think Matter Manip will really do much considering the guy can kill himself just by thinking and iirc there's nothing left of him when he dies to manip
What about transmutation. It's not just matter hax and deconstruction. They can incap via turning you into something.
I think Dragon shiryu wins, because he resists matter manip to A very ridiculous level. And touching him will matter manip the juniors to an equally ridiculous degree. So he would eventually make his way through the juniors, and then the hard part is finding Melone I suppose. However, if his speed is equalized to Juniors, then he should really only need a few minutes to go around the planet finding one specific person.
Juniors are actually extremely slow movement wise for long distances (superhuman), it's even pointed out in Jojoveller that their movement is nowhere close to their combat speed and perception, which is why they use motorbikes to get around.
Which is a pretty weird piece of lore but ok Araki.

Juniors are actually extremely slow movement wise for long distances (superhuman), it's even pointed out in Jojoveller that their movement is nowhere close to their combat speed and perception, which is why they use motorbikes to get around.
Which is a pretty weird piece of lore but ok Araki.
I see, I thought they were more like regular stands. In that case, I suppose he would be wandering the world for a while.

I mean if they can fair enough, but AO can still just kill himself and reform himself at a bonfire last I checked by thinking. Even if they transmutate the stuff he left behind he's reforming himself at a bonfire I guess?

On a side note I just remembered Triborg can fly and range spam, guess that might help their chances a bit more

I see, I thought they were more like regular stands. In that case, I suppose he would be wandering the world for a while.
They're technically not even Stands. They're Stand/Human hybrids.

The longer he takes though, the more difficult. Melone can always just make more and they all have stealth mastery. Assassination is after all, his speciality, he's apart of the hit team for a good reason (in character they strike and transmute while disguised as every day objects. They're all out in the open here to start with so it's """""fair""""").

Wait, as I remember, Melone needs a woman to create a minion... Where will he find 10000 women
He doesn't need 10000 women. He can just use a single one or a few, or however many, he definitely doesn't need 10000 though.
It's not like the women can only be used one time. He doesn't even need her at all times either to do test tube shit.
Also that's kinda why he had over a year of prep time, he can reasonably make 8000+ In a year (in regards to fully mature ones, it only takes 3 minutes to spawn a basic one) a bit over he can make 10000, based on how long they take to create.

Last edited:
Back