• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get a tier via large size?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Pretty much the title. I'm making a profile for a character, and is size varies. It can reach up to 100 meters, and I wanted to I can grant it a tier via that.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and, if you could give a tier to it, then what tier would be 100 meters being destroying most of Poland's Silesian Voivodeship in an unknown, but presumably short timeframe?

Go to the large size calculations page, it explains in detail how to find AP and speed for giants, but is easier with human like beings.

Yeah, we use Gravitation Potential Energy 0.5 * h in meters of the character * Gravity of their natural habitat; usually Earth * Mass of the character in kg.

Perhaps a bit late, but what if we don't know the mass of the character in any size?

i think large sizes and other beings who have a certain key and interact and fight eachother
large size type 10 is auto low 1-C i think. not sure

Perhaps a bit late, but what if we don't know the mass of the character in any size?
You gotta find it somehow, either scaling it to humans, other beings of their species, their material and volume, feats, etc.

If they have no feats, scaling or calculable mass, there is no point in giving them a tier anyway.

Pretty sure type 5 and abive give their respective tiers due to gravity and stuff.

I am not very sure, but I assume you could get the mass of the creature and then calculate the kinetic energy. Don't quote me on this.

Pretty much the title. I'm making a profile for a character, and is size varies. It can reach up to 100 meters, and I wanted to I can grant it a tier via that.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and, if you could give a tier to it, then what tier would be 100 meters being destroying most of Poland's Silesian Voivodeship in an unknown, but presumably short timeframe?
use this
Yeah, we use Gravitation Potential Energy 0.5 * h in meters of the character * Gravity of their natural habitat; usually Earth * Mass of the character in kg.
but also pixel scale it to other beings so we know the height

If we do use gravitational potential energy, then:

Mass of Average human: 62kg. Height of Average human: 1.7m

n = 100/1.7 = 58.8235294118

M1 = M * n ^ 3 = 62 * (58.8235294118 ^ 3) = 12,619,580.704277 kg

U = m * g * h = 12,619,580.704277 * 9.81 * 100 = 12,379,808,670.896 joules, or 2.9588452846 Tons of TNT = High 8-C

Back