• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Windom XP be calculated?

I basically remembered a verse of an Indie Game where operational systems become mechas and fight to the death while piloted by cats. It has a page on TV Tropes, so it should be acceptable on the wiki.

But... I really suck at angsizing and am clueless on how to do pixelscaling appropriately without needing to count the pixels one by one, so can someone tell me how feasible is calculating this verse's building destruction feats?

Basically, many heavy attacks as well as heavy groups of attacks will destroy one or more (up to six as far as I have counted) buildings upon striking them. The destruction is shown as a demolition, wherein the building crumbles and falls downwards until only ruins are left, which makes me not know if it can be calculated as a normal building destruction/fragmentation, or what tier would the robots be (I was betting we could use real life-ish parameters to scale other attacks from if the results end up on the 9-A~8-C range).

The mechas can tank special attacks like these, but often with great damage. Here's a pic:

Windomxp

So, can this be calced? I shot it so that the distance in numbers to an on-screen enemy and the top and bottom of an especially tall building would show quite well.

The game is also free, btw.

I'd play it Know anyone who can do this? I feel like it's basically a mix of angsizing and pixel scaling+fragmentation values or something, but I don't know how to do it myself

Buildingbuster
Building buster!

One of the heaviest powerhouses in the game can fire ten building-busting lasers at once, btw. I can't see how much damage it can give tots because the enemy falls into invincibility frames before half of it is shot, although a bit over one third of their health is taken away when hit.
HP does vary between bots, though. Fully charged, I just verified that it can one-shot weaker bots.

Back