• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can TOAA go to high1A from this reason.

From being author.
Since Marvel comic have many 1A charactors. If i understand corectly when a charactor need to achive high1A he has to become above the hierarchy of 1A. So when a charactor who state to be author of comic not just a charactor who above lower level but author who create all the verse from smallest level to 1A level does it mean he above the hierarchy see smallest part and biggest part as comic as same level.
Is it enough to achive high 1A.

I am sorry for my grammar but can anyone get my point.

5toIS8beuNO-7LlNYrMPU83GuiC-1riWqNRCzyDYr6q48OEXAXBA_tBWlcqKJKk8QVzkh0NQE-oJ=s0

Your talking about this scan?

Apathetic Theology, Transcending an Infinite Hierarchy of Characters or Realms/Places, or math are the only ways I know a character is going to make it to jump to Tier beyond 1-A, and even then context is harsh.

Transcending 1-A+ characters (By R>F as an example) is just higher into 1-A, we literally have a Vω+ω (equivalent to aleph omega) below Vω+ω+ω and this sequence are below Vα which in turn below Vκ. (Where inaccessible resides in the Von neumann universe)

I mean wouldn't stacking high 1B just be higher into high 1B?
Yes it is ,I think i understand that point and R>F stacking also. But i think this case is different but from my poor english i cant explain properly. I think supreme being who is state to be real author is different from normal R>F stacking.

R>F is not a condition to get into high 1-A, but it can be an alternative.

How is creating high 1A anything, tier 0?
I said structure, and he views it as fiction, those high 1-A characters can't even interact with the author. He is literally the transcendent. He can delete the whole structure with one thought, or can even give the weakest character omnipotent abilities. IF you are saying the author is same level like he created, then it is illogical.

If he created a high 1-A structure, he is literally boundless aka tier 0
No? He would still be High 1-A.

I said structure, and he views it as fiction, those high 1-A characters can't even interact with the author. He is literally the transcendent. He can delete the whole structure with one thought, or can even give the weakest character omnipotent abilities. IF you are saying the author is same level like he created, then it is illogical.
That's a layer into High 1-A at best

If he created a high 1-A structure, he is literally boundless aka tier 0
I mean 1A to high1A . And i think TOAA should be above the hierachy from see everything as comic this can be spacial case for supreme being who state to being author .

No? He would still be High 1-A.
He created the whole high 1-A structure, inch to inch, and views it as fiction, this is not a layer. He is literally outside this hierarchy, independent of all of it. This is actually a boundless tier. (I am talking about it generally and not about this case, if you saw my replies above)
I mean 1A to high1A . And i think TOAA should be above the hierachy from see everything as comic this can be spacial case for supreme being who state to being author .
I know, I am talking generally, and not about your case.
That's a layer into High 1-A at best
Imao a layer. lol
I think that's just 1 layer into high 1A
What you think does not mean it is fact.

IF you are saying the author is same level like he created, then it is illogical.
It isn't that they are the "same level," rather, it's that tiers represent a category of power, not a specific measurement. Not everyone who is 1-A is equal, not everyone who is High 1-A is equal.

Being more powerful than something High 1-A does not mean you are tier 0.

Er... that's literally on the teiring system. You need to transends infinite outerversal layers to be outer+ and then see everything as fictional or infinitesimal.

Yeah i have already brought this up in a separate thread

TOAA views the house of ideas, a structure that views all stories (marvel comics cosmology, which is layers into 1-A) of now and the future as completely fictional
With TOAA viewing all of marvel comics as fictional

If we assume HoI to be the “logical framework” of 1-A
Then TOAA completely views that as fiction
Thus high 1-A

Yeah i have already brought this up in a separate thread

TOAA views the house of ideas, a structure that views all stories (marvel comics cosmology, which is layers into 1-A) of now and the future as completely fictional
With TOAA viewing all of marvel comics as fictional

If we assume HoI to be the “logical framework” of 1-A
Then TOAA completely views that as fiction
Thus high 1-A
But thats still just another layer into 1-A.

Maybe, there must be an infinite house of idea and use axiom replacement {hoi} in the function {f:B→A} infinite times = Toaa to be h1a🤣🤣

Can you tell me how can a charactor go from 1A to high1A from your understanding .
It's pretty simple. Baseline 1-A is a character who transends concept of dimensionality, then you need infinite hierarchy of 1-A layers to be 1-A+ and on top of that you need to see the whole hierarchy as fiction or infinitesimal in comparison to you.

It isn't that they are the "same level," rather, it's that tiers represent a category of power, not a specific measurement. Not everyone who is 1-A is equal, not everyone who is High 1-A is equal.

Being more powerful than something High 1-A does not mean you are tier 0.
I never mentioned 1-A. Also I never said being more powerful. Re-read what I said

(axiom kappa )k-inaccessible Might help answer the problem for baseline tier h1a.
And aleph omega fixed point 1-a+

wdym layer, gonna stop commenting. Yall bring 1-A wtf? I never mentioned that tier in my entire comment
The op is asking if a character can get to high 1-A via being an author or writer. That's in fact not the case. You need 1-A hierarchy to be baseline high 1-A.

I dont think being above hierachy of infinity baseline or 1 or 2 layers baseline are different but I am not expert on this so i will waiting for someone who actually know about this.

Back