• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can these character kill themselves?

Reinhard (without tier 1)
SCP 682 (every tier)
YHWH
Medaka Kurokami
Lucemo
Swamp-Thing
can they kill themselves?

No. They could probably lose their powers in a plot-convoluted manner, and then die, but at their current state they cannot kill themselves.

I honestly think Medaka could. She's shown the ability to turn off skills (so that she doesn't blend Zenkichi into ketchup with Scar Dead just by walking past him), so she could probably turn off All-Fic if she wanted.

Also I think YHVH is spelled with a V.

Rein can, if he kills Merc. He's the manifestation of merc's suicidal desires, and as such exists so long as Merc does. It also means if he kills Merc, both die.

Medaka can probably just not all fiction her death if she wanted.

Wokistan said:
Rein can, if he kills Merc. He's the manifestation of merc's suicidal desires, and as such exists so long as Merc does. It also means if he kills Merc, both die.
While he will kill Merc, the snake would just end up rewinding due to his law not accepting any other death but that in the hands of Marie

So Reinhard will be back anyhow

WeeklyBattles said:
There's literally an entry where 682 tries to kill itself and fails
Was that the cursed composition or are you talking about another thing?

Ah yeah.

He was literally ripping himself apart until he eventually realized "wait fork I can't finish this thing" and went into a rage.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
I wonder if Kumagawa can kill himself. Unlike Medaka, his AF is passive
Pretty sure Medaka's AF is passive as well.

WeeklyBattles said:
There's literally an entry where 682 tries to kill itself and fails
There's also the fact that 682's cursed to be unable to die by a higher 1-B than itself.

Ahh yeah, right, she could turn it off.

Back