• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the most skilled guy on the VSBW beat Love Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any resistance to time or plot manipulation. So. Patchy plot and time hacks. GG

(Tell me if I'm wrong. There was quite a lot on his page and I'm multitasking)

remove bloodlust for patchy as that makes this a stomp in his favor, instead give him prior knowledge.

ikki looks at patchy and knows everything about him, he then proceeds to immediately go for the kill because of his plot manip.

Lavcore said:
ikki looks at patchy and knows everything about him, he then proceeds to immediately go for the kill because of his plot manip.
Except patchy thinks and time doesn't move. Or he thinks and plot hacks so Lol no.

patchy is an idiot in character with or without prior knowledge he wouldn't use plot hax as his first move and would rather time stop first.

Lavcore said:
patchy is an idiot in character with or with prior knowledge he wouldn't use plot hax as his first move and would rather time stop first.
Even if he time stopped, it doesn't look like Ikka has any way to stop it. And there's not real much reason patchy wouldn't use it. He may be dumb at times. But he clearly is smart enough to use it if he actually used it in canon

ikki may not be able to stop it but he can understand what happens in time stop and then go for his stat amps making it so that patchy can't hurt him "(Ikki has full control over his body and mind this allows him to understand, replicate and perfect things he cannot even perceive)"

Patchy plot hacks from there if he can't hurt him. Patchy isn't so stupid he wouldn't think of it. Not like Ikka can stop him. Patchy eventually tries. And GG

If Patchy has showed to use time stop to save himself from a dangerous situation, i'll vote for Patchy.

Because he really doesn't have an in character mindset and his whole thing of what he dies in character or what is Combat applicable was entirely made up

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Yeah it does.
Time to restrict the range to make it fair for ikki
No i mean.

Within the light defense thing. It's the same as being a multiverse away or sth like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back