• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Lobster be Supersonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
After performing a variety of speed calculations for the Lobster, it seems pretty evident that the Lobster isn't Supersonic like we thought and rather just Subsonic. However, there was one I did with results that really caught my attention, particularly this one. Using the formula taken from the Lightning Feats page, I plugged in the 3 numbers to help me determine the required speed the Lobster would need to dodge a cloud-to-ground lightning strike in this instance. Though the mid-end has been accepted by Jasonsith and DemonGodMitchAubin, I have decided to play Devil's advocate and try to get the other two ends accepted by calc group members. I was eager to apply the high-end to the Lobster's profile, but after looking back at my final warning, I reverted the edits and chose to be wise about it by getting the rest of the calculation evaluated.

And so, the main purpose of this thread is to get the low and high ends of my lightning calculation accepted by other calc group members. With all that being said and done, let's hear some opinions before applying these proposed changes below:

Speed: Supersonic reaction, travel and attack speed (Faster than Hellboy; managed to dodge a bullet at point-blank range and barely outmaneuver a lightning strike. His Colt .45 should be around these speeds)

The OP asked me to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back