• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Tatsumaki still beat Tohru? (2-0-0)

Tohru is 11x stronger AP wise btw. So she can easily one-shot.

However, Tatsumaki should still be quite a tough match due to her TK.

Throw her in to space.

(Her flight is limited and I don't believe she can breathe in space so it should work?)

Hmm now that I think about it what can she do...

Would she be able to crush her? (Not sure if this is a lifting strenght or AP thing)

I guess the answer to this question is no then

(although I don't remember Tohru's regen being very fast)

Her whole monkier comes from her making tornadoes of gore by twisting the insides (and outsides) of her enemies.

Is whether or not TK works on characters based on who has the higher lifting strenght?

Lifting strength would allow Tatsumaki to keep Tohru still, but wouldn't allow things like breaking arms and snapping neck, seeing the AP difference. I think the only time LS would allow you to harm a character with much higher AP is if you have smurf LS like Superman(DCEU)

At best it could allow her to force choke Tohru, since she would only have to overwhelm the resistance of her neck muscles.

I dont think tatsumaki chokes people. She will try to crush/twist her or just blow her head off.

Epiccheev said:
Lifting strength would allow Tatsumaki to keep Tohru still, but wouldn't allow things like breaking arms and snapping neck, seeing the AP difference. I think the only time LS would allow you to harm a character with much higher AP is if you have smurf LS like Superman(DCEU)
At best it could allow her to force choke Tohru, since she would only have to overwhelm the resistance of her neck muscles.
If she goes for twisting her insides with her outsides, she'll still just die from it.

And it's not like Tatsumaki will see she can't really hurt her enemy that well and just let them go for no reason. She'll either retry the meteor nuking, or start using other stuff she can like squeezing out her insides like the many eyed octopus or whatever it was, or making a gory tornado from her insides, or the likes.

This is not spite. I love Tohru and Dragon Maid as a whole. I could not care less about who wins this match.

With all due respect Phoenks you've shown this general lack of common sense regarding matches previous to this.

You knew that Tohru would not be able to counter TK and assumed that Tats had a win condition.

It really doesn't take a genius to know this match is ass. Because if TK works, Tats would ragdoll with no harm coming her way easily and if not it's a stomp for Tohru

Never mind. I'm sorry I accused you of spite. What I'm going to do is save myself a headache and stay as far away from this match as possible.

Cheers.

But wouldn't you assume a character had a win condition for any match? I mean why would I create a match I knew would be a stomp?

I still believe this can be a fair fight since they are in character. I may be wrong however.

Obviously, but they have to be as equal as possible for a good match, not "This character wins if the other one stands still and does nothing"

hmm, so is this one of those matches where its a stomp either way depending on if something works or not?

That's unfortunate.

I don't even know if there's any characters i can put against either of them. Tohru instantly BFRs land dwellers and Tatsumaki makes easy work of anyone with lower lifting strenght.

Back