• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Can survive without his/her soul" fire emblem's thing

Cecilia was able to survive despite getting her soul ripped out in Gaiden; and I also heard that even some fodder civilian women have even demonstrated this ability.

Every single Witch, as described by Lukas and Saber, is a woman who sold their soul to gain immense magical power

Which is also demonstrated on Celica (temporarily, as her soul is restored) and Rinea, also stated in the case of Jedah's daughters (barring Sonya, of course), that their souls were sacrificed too

Worst-case scenario is you'll end up serving Duma and no longer be yourself (which I doubt would change anything in a fight outside of essentially bloodlusting a character)

It seems that it isn't for everyone in FE (Marth doesn't have this on its profile for example). I was more asking for the characters of FE fates.

What's mentioned above should also apply to Fates (same timeline), and there's also the case of Anankos tearing out his own soul (Which probably doesn't scale to anyone, but does show something)

Back