• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone explain why D.Gray-Man is tiered the way it is?

I was looking at Allen's profile, and to be honest, the justifications are confusing. It says that he is Low 6-B via scaling from Tyki Mikk, but Tyki is justified as being Low 6-B via scaling from Allen. I know that the Low 6-B comes from the Millenium Earl, but why does everyone in the verse seem to scale to a feat that impressed and scare Tyki Mikk? Doesn't his reaction imply that he isn't even close to that level of power?

Also, the Planet level feat doesn't seem like a Planet level feat at all. A character says "everything vanished", but I don't see why that means a whole planet was destroyed. Especially considering how conservative this forum is with end of the world statements (Neither One Piece or Yu Yu Hakusho is Planetary despite both having statements of characters being able to destroy the world)

Can someone explain all of this to me? I don't understand any of the logic used in the scaling.

Last edited:
Back