• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone explain me this?

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Massively Hypersonic+ (flew to outer space in seconds, can run faster than a lighting bolt). At least FTL+ flight speed.

Lightning bolts have an average speed of 440000 m/s (1293 mach) so the MHS+ stats aren't unreasonable ,i don't which character you are talking about so i can't tell anything about flying speed.

Is Pit (in the topics) and my point is: how is MHS+ because he flew to outer space, and then his flight speed is FTL+?

his flight speed is ftl because he flew out of the solar system in seconds

Mhs is because he can move faster than a lightning bolt so it should be changed back

Okay. I have reinserted those values into the profile.

I first replaced the values as hypersonic+ because it was only calculation done by Vivi that indicates some sort of speed feat done by Pit.

If Pit did fly out of the solar system in seconds (provided that this isn't an outlier), then I would be okay with the speed.

Back