• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I create a profile about Magic Emperor?

I want to create a profile for Magic emperor, can anyone help me? Can anyone help me with calculations and consultations on various chapters in the story?
The Heavenly Sovereign’s right eye shone in twelve golden halos, “Vaulting Kunpeng, you can run but you can’t hide! You can’t escape my Heavenly Eye. Divine Eye of the Void 12th stage, True World!”

Hum~

A huge golden eye shone in the sky and glinted as it sent powerful fluctuations in every direction for miles, thousands of miles, billions in fact. With one final push, a large chunk of the Sacred Domain up and vanished.

With the fall of the barrier, the mortal domain was born. Vaulting Kunpeng, hiding in Allbeast Mountain Range, felt the pressure above and sighed, “This is the Heavenly Sovereign’s power. His younger brother knew him best. There was no chance of us beating him, even together…” chapter-1306

Back