• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can he really do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon could probably win against him because Regeneration Negation Low-Godly

That's gonna be gone soon
Crimson's regen also kinda sucks in long engagements, since he needs energy to keep doing it, and Gogeta was able to beat him so badly that he eventually ran out (after which he gets killed by Goku and the Saiyan in Black in 2 versions, not even the fusion).

Crimson's regen also kinda sucks in long engagements, since he needs energy to keep doing it, and Gogeta was able to beat him so badly that he eventually ran out (after which he gets killed by Goku and the Saiyan in Black in 2 versions, not even the fusion).
he lost energy reserve due to the fake universe is an infant universe, doesn't have much energy for him anyway, that why he need multiple fighters to punching each others to generate energy for him

Anos source is nep 2, not his body. You can beat him, but you can't kill him(very extremely almost impossible to kill him because his NEP 2 is layered)

Bold of you to assume the creator has more authority over his verse than the wankers supporters
The creator has more authority? Homeboy. I AM THE CREATOR. I have the authority here. And because of that comment im saying Simon is actually a cripple and that the entire events was a dream. Smoking on Gurren Lagann's pack.

so anti just traps them all in the multiverse labyrinth and incaps to win

if its a perma kill wincon only then it's inconclusive

we were talking about rimuru and anos, but does gilgamesh have anything similar?

standard battle assumptions
also dude...i was re-analyzing gurren lagann's cosmology and scaling and realized how crazy above baseline simon is. no wonder someone said earlier that he solos toaru, he'd be able to casually one shots the verse through sheer AP, right??? not to mention he has AE type 1

also dude...i was re-analyzing gurren lagann's cosmology and scaling and realized how crazy above baseline simon is. no wonder someone said earlier that he solos toaru, he'd be able to casually one shots the verse through sheer AP, right??? not to mention he has AE type 1
It is normal for a verse that focus punching as hard as possible, in a sense

Accelerator reflect things that have vector (though idk if magic has vector lol). There's no way he can reflect energy that are deeper than time and space itself.
i dont think its even that ngl

accel can't reflect AP thats THAT MUCH above baseline, it would legit be NLF no??

well even AP doesnt matter when accel doesnt have 11D physiology or the AP necessary so he gets trapped forever in the multiverse labyrinth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back